Plug and play3-4-1-2-vinngbacks and poachers by Meraklija Vujevic

testing with Berwick SD3, just beat Dumbarton (SD1) 4-2 in the cup :)

I have been playing this tactic and it concedes too many goals. I have most of possession and shots but converting them has been difficult while the other team has had 1/2 shots on target and scored them both.

This tactic has a lot of potential! Just need to try tweak a bit - players need to take their chances more and defenders need to stop conceding as many. I can't complain though, you are a lot better at making tactics than I am!

This tactic has a lot of potential! Just need to try tweak a bit - players need to take their chances more and defenders need to stop conceding as many. I can't complain though, you are a lot better at making tactics than I am!

what team you are, what defenders you have do they have decent speed and concentration,what quality poachers you have.

tactic is fine problem is in your team

I am a league 2 side, it may be the problem but surely the defence can be made more stable so that it concedes less.

D3zkzq1.jpg

I am in January and I already secured Championship title I have 8 points advantage and 2 games less.

I buyed this perfect defender for 10m,he have 4 high attributes what are most important for central defender in this tactic and he is tall.

concentration,composure,pace and acceleration and he is 19 years old.

would you say its better to start with from the start rather than half way

What position do I take off if a player gets sent off, I was 2-0 up against Grimsby - my DMC got sent off and they pulled it back 2-2 in the space of three minutes with the game ending 3-3. Red cards with the tactic are a real problem, any ideas vujevic?

I'm in 3rd place with York City, not bad for a team like York City but I think that i should be making better, my wingbacks probably need to be better, for npower league 2 what you recommend?

What position do I take off if a player gets sent off, I was 2-0 up against Grimsby - my DMC got sent off and they pulled it back 2-2 in the space of three minutes with the game ending 3-3. Red cards with the tactic are a real problem, any ideas vujevic?

you can pull out amc like me or you can pull out one striker

I'm in 3rd place with York City, not bad for a team like York City but I think that i should be making better, my wingbacks probably need to be better, for npower league 2 what you recommend?

It will be hard for you to find some decent wb from Uk, most probably you use bad players until you reach Premiership.

that is one of problem caused by English style of football.

it will be better when you have players who have correct attribute for this tactic