Plug and play3-4-1-2-vinngbacks and poachers by Meraklija Vujevic

all is explained on first page

when you picking low league English team,pick team who have players who are capable to play wingbacks,because most English players are not capable to do that and your budget is low.

EDIT: you just explained it, thanks alot! :D

Transfers

i7ZtAzy.jpg
OXFPVmz.jpg

OVeGTq5.jpg
q4OntzO.jpg

These are my transfers for second season,I will try to loan one central defender for rotation.​

@Vujevic Btw for the shouts, do you use them EVERY game, or just when losing etc? could you just clear this up for me please

Team instruction(use only this during all match)

Work ball to box
Pass in to space

when you need to score use overload and take more risk(for last 20 min)

when you need defend in last 5 min change to defensive

this tactic is true plug and play and very simple

Team instruction(use only this during all match)

Work ball to box
Pass in to space

when you need to score use overload and take more risk(for last 20 min)

when you need defend in last 5 min change to defensive

this tactic is true plug and play and very simple

When changing to defensive in the last 5 mins (if needed) - do you alter the defensive line or not ?

This tactic works so well, tested with Pescara and is going insanely well...currently top after 25 games and I'm predicted 19th!

View attachment 372320

I hope you can win league same as me.

Playing fm more then 12 years,and I can a sure you that tactics without wingers are much better.

This kind of tactics will never be popular even have fantastic results I mean I never seen any other tactic who can give you option like this that you can fight for title even with worst team in league.

I hope you can win league same as me.

Playing fm more then 12 years,and I can a sure you that tactics without wingers are much better.

This kind of tactics will never be popular even have fantastic results I mean I never seen any other tactic who can give you option like this that you can fight for title even with worst team in league.

I agree it is such a good tactic! I am now 6 points clear and I feel unbeatable even with such a poor team, this is probably the best tactic I've used on fm13, better than rock442 etc!

View attachment 372419

This tactic is amazing! Using HSV, 10 league games, so far only drew 1 game with bayern, unbeaten record still ongoing. Best tactic ever. Using the Work Ball into Box and Pass into Space shouts for every game is the way to go!

Finished the season first with Pescara and just wow, this tactic truly is outstanding, just look at the screenshots.

View attachment 372445

View attachment 372446

View attachment 372447

View attachment 372448

Btw @Vujevic I would just suggest making the title a bit clear and the OP so more people would be interested in using this, for example you spelt wing backs wrong, nothing major just a tiny bit of constructive criticism to help you, don't mean it in a bad way as after all, I now love this tactic! :D

I think most people don't want to accept that tactics without wingers and with 2 strikers are much superior.

4-2-2-2,3-4-1-2,4-1-2-1-2-these are best formations in every FM serial.

Last edited:
Does the tactic work in very low leagues? For example in german 5th league?

Does the tactic work in very low leagues? For example in german 5th league?

As I explained works in every league,but you need to pick team who have players capable to play in this formation(example wing backs and defensive midfielders).

As I explained works in every league,but you need to pick team who have players capable to play in this formation(example wing backs and defensive midfielders).

I'm starting a new save, unemployed with lowest reputation possible. I'm going to post my results later ;)

I think most people don't want to accept that tactics without wingers and with 2 strikers are much superior.

4-2-2-2,3-4-1-2,4-1-2-1-2-these are best formations in every FM serial.
Can you make tactic with 4-2-2-2 or 4-1-3-2 or 4-1-2-1-2?