Plug and play3-4-1-2-vinngbacks and poachers by Meraklija Vujevic

Are shouts essential?

Work ball into box = long shots moved down one slider. So just go through and any player who hasn't got long shots ticked and is on at least sometimes, just tick it and move it down one.

Pass into space = through balls moved up one slider. Do the same as above, but move it up.

Then save it and you won't need to use the shouts.

Vujevic
How to use shouts during the match, i dunno how because i always used classic tactics
Thx

Vujevic
How to use shouts during the match, i dunno how because i always used classic tactics
Thx

sorry I don't play classic tactics

maybe somebody else can help you

I hope today I will finish 2 season with Volves

Work ball into box = long shots moved down one slider. So just go through and any player who hasn't got long shots ticked and is on at least sometimes, just tick it and move it down one.

Pass into space = through balls moved up one slider. Do the same as above, but move it up.

Then save it and you won't need to use the shouts.

So AMC long shots sometimes->rarely
WB's and DM's through balls to often?

ok?

and do u let assistant to take over match prepp?

So AMC long shots sometimes->rarely
WB's and DM's through balls to often?

ok?

and do u let assistant to take over match prepp?

No idea, haven't used the tactic.

And I wouldn't let my assistant take over match prep, but whatever tickles your fancy.

What's training its the best ? In my Roma result is good but i have result 2:1, 3:2 etc. sometimes draw with clubs type Chievo ;/

VOLVES-SEASON 2-WON CHAMPIONSHIP AND EUROPEAN LEAGUE

LEAGUE
EGRCihp.jpg

HNVQIni.jpg

gILI0Cy.jpg

EUROPEAN LEAGUE

CCn9fPn.jpg

17cUH5b.jpg

PLAYERS

9Kg2SuK.jpg

05WSMv0.jpg

GAME STATUS

Uqznd4n.jpg

PoziCFg.jpg

I didnt have any big problems to achieve this,i have only 1 player outside U.K in first eleven,basically it is same team from first season.I am not sure if LFC patch will give me chance to play in Champion league as E.L. winer.

So what you think do I have chance to win Premiership next season?

Lewis , could you add ss to training what you have set ?