Plug and play3-4-1-2-vinngbacks and poachers by Meraklija Vujevic

it will be better when you have players who have correct attribute for this tactic

Yeah, its definitely over achieving and with the right players will be a beast :)

Will use this with my online game ;)

Without Rangers i would be in a straight fight for the title with Elgin, with a team predicted 6th and absolutely no signings

EDT - 6 game winning streak at the moment and only 1 defeat in 15 |)

Last edited:
only this tactic on forum can make small teams to fight for title immediate in first season,just check my and other people results who have played this tactic.

for example me and one more guy managed to win Seria A in first season with Pescara mp19,and we all know how hard is to beat Juventus in that league.

this tactic have best results on forum and that is fact.

Nope, classic rock is better and that's a fact.

first try this one then comment, also if you don't like tactics without wingers it is your problem.

also I don't play clasic mode tactics

Last edited:
trying this tactic out now with Newcastle United will let u now how i get on looks really impressive :)

Last edited:
I want to test this tactic potential and npower league 2 isn't the best way for that, so I wil try QPR and post results, hope to be champions :)

I want to test this tactic potential and npower league 2 isn't the best way for that, so I wil try QPR and post results, hope to be champions :)

I destroying every team with Volves,I have also big chance to win Euro leauge also.

Finished my season with Berwick.

Finished 2nd in the league behind Rangers although I beat them twice and drew with them once.

The season finished with a 16 game unbeaten run up-to and including the play-off final, with only 1 defeat in the final 26 games and a 7 game winning streak :D

Extremely impressed with this, god knows the success you could have with a quality team. This was all achieved with the Berwick default team, absolutely no signings at all.

As for people saying the 4141 Rock is better, im not so sure. I lurk on this and SI forums and test most tactics, for me this is one of, if not THE best available for this years version. Hats of to Vujevic and thankyou for all your hard work. I honestly feel that if this thread had some fancy name or was created by Mr Hough (for example) it would probably be 1000 pages long :)

Finished my season with Berwick.

Finished 2nd in the league behind Rangers although I beat them twice and drew with them once.

The season finished with a 16 game unbeaten run up-to and including the play-off final, with only 1 defeat in the final 26 games and a 7 game winning streak :D

Extremely impressed with this, god knows the success you could have with a quality team. This was all achieved with the Berwick default team, absolutely no signings at all.

As for people saying the 4141 Rock is better, im not so sure. I lurk on this and SI forums and test most tactics, for me this is one of, if not THE best available for this years version. Hats of to Vujevic and thankyou for all your hard work. I honestly feel that if this thread had some fancy name or was created by Mr Hough (for example) it would probably be 1000 pages long :)

I would like to add some things

First i didn't tested this tactic with big teams because even with small teams I win league and i don't see challenging managing big teams.So imagine this tactic if you have best available players for each position.

This tactic is so simple and so easy to play pure plug and play.

Also most people don't want to acept that tactics without wingers and with two strikers are much better and superior.

This tactic is really good, just get it fully fluid before season starts, with the right players in every position and with the two shouts, you're good to go with.

This tactic is really good, just get it fully fluid before season starts, with the right players in every position and with the two shouts, you're good to go with.

also I always start my game in June so I don't waste days.

also assistant manager is your most important staff member

motivation,level of discipline ,man management ,tactical knowlege

in this order chose him

Last edited:
I would like to mention that I am member of http://www.cro-manager.net/ largest Croatian football manager fan site we have around 8000 registred members from ex Yugoslavia countries.

Who is the main scorer of the team(FCR or FCL)?

yeah about the same, the AMC chips in with a fair few aswell as 0.6 assists per game for me in my last season

I was a little specifically geared to this tactic, however, I decided to try Roma. I played 9 friendly matches and 1 league game. And here is the result.. View attachment 372743

I was a little specifically geared to this tactic, however, I decided to try Roma. I played 9 friendly matches and 1 league game. And here is the result.. View attachment 372743

I told you that this tactic is best on forum

playing this tactic with big clubs is just devastating for Fm