Plug and play3-4-1-2-vinngbacks and poachers by Meraklija Vujevic

vujevic

Reaction score
3-4-1-2
Hello my fellow managers this is my new tactic,again I made tactic with 2 poachers and with no wingers in team.My basic idea was to create simple tactic with no any special instructions during the match to keep it wery simple and easy to play for average managers.This tactic requires a lot of changes of your team so some people will note like this on other hand this tactic don't requires some type of players so you can have high transfer budget .

TACTIC

SZfH0q6.jpg

Recommended attribute

GK
– command of area, aerial ability, positioning,concentration,agility - goalkeeper/defend(A.Begovic)

CB - strength, speed, composure, heading, jumping,concentration,tackling – central defender/defend.(A.Dragovic)

DM - strength, speed, tackling, marking, tackling,aggression,work rate – defensive midfielder/support.(V.Wanyama)

AMC - speed, passing, creativity, long shoots, first touch – Advanced playmaker/attack.(B.Ruiz)

WB - speed, strength, passing, tackling, creativity, crossing, dribbling – wing back.(G.Siqueira)

STK - speed, finishing, composure, dribbling, , off the ball, first touch, work rate,heading - poacher.(E.Cavani)

recommended PPM's

CB - marks opponents tightly, simple passing.

AMC& DM - simple passing, gets forward when possible, long range shots.

ST - places shot, beat offside trap, knocks ball past opponents,first time shots,shot with power.

Team instruction(use only this during all match)

Work ball to box
Pass in to space

Match preparation and trainings-all of this is handled by my assistant manager who need to have high motivation and level of discipline.
Pitch size-standard

Currently I am testing this tactic with Fulham and today i will post results

Plug and Play 3-4-1-2-wingbacks and poachers by Meraklija.tac

Recommended clubs

WBA,Qpr,Sevilla,Malaga,Chievo,Cagliari,Nica,HSV,Espanol

Last edited:
FULHAM-WON PREMIERSHIP AND FA CUP

jTNnYDw.jpg

08mPKBe.jpg

4vSdOok.jpg

TMw5G5a.jpg

oyh2EeU.jpg

9CEeIKr.jpg

lJRYOqj.jpg

RfM99Hb.jpg

xPA22gu.jpg

raa4xLq.jpg

Tl7EZ7R.jpg

6yRUcdy.jpg

5syqomK.jpg

ZeQg7aD.jpg

lHNx6zp.jpg

2gjtdSm.jpg

Playing more then 10 years F.M but never won 19 matches in row and more then 30 matches undefeated in strongest league in world.I think i won around 7-8 matches in extra time.Berbatov in first half season was playing badly but in second part he was devastating.Milosevic i buy because he was cheap option for reserve defender on end he almost won young player and player of year rewards.All afternoon I have been playing this because of winning strike.

So what you think about my results and my tactic?

Last edited:
hello Vujevic
I just wanted to ask you, but as far as the training proceed?
thanks

Seems nice! What about the team talks? :) Going to give it a whirl with Mallorca

I'll try with International of Brazil.I'm still using yr 4222,i will used 3412 as a backup

I am thinking to take Seville and try to challenge Spanish league in first season.

Any opinion regarding that choice?

Meraklija was searching for testers of this formation and tactic and I replied. I took charge of Chievo Verona in Seria and here is my results. Have in my mind that I didn't have much money so the team remained pretty much the same like in the begining.

Take a look..

OnD40AZ.jpg

En69OTN.jpg

At the end, screenshot of my best player and scorer, Pellissier. For one underdog and MP 16. great results !

8IBUJ9a.jpg

do you like my 4-2-2-2 tactic
Good tactic but i think your 3412 is better,won 2 games in a row players seem to enjoy playing the tactic.Will post more results after i finish the championship of The Gaucho State Closing stage

Good tactic but i think your 3412 is better,won 2 games in a row players seem to enjoy playing the tactic.Will post more results after i finish the championship of The Gaucho State Closing stage

ok me also looking for some new team to test tactic

Rayo Vallecano,ESPANOL or Zaragoza

Last edited:
Just won the Gaucho States championship. P 15 W.13 D 1. L 1

How to upload ss

I am finished with testing this tactic and it has been great really, I'll put screens of the most important fixtures, best players and best striker/scorer in my team. I bought just Zambrotta in the pre-season... bear that in mind.

YKnP5ri.jpg

Direct qualification for UCL

Games...

j9DaZYz.jpg

LR5XCmg.jpg

uZbBYZi.jpg

0Md6qXs.jpg

And at the end best players of course

MpfrzO7.jpg

LZyuHa9.jpg

DWdKxF5.jpg

ME5vIoF.jpg

HSV-WON BUNDESLIGA

SYHtmFA.jpg

0QKgmaj.jpg

8R2NO1n.jpg

XTknmDJ.jpg

uwVtbN6.jpg

3YnstGQ.jpg

le48z0K.jpg

9VIALmw.jpg

I13PsHO.jpg

2auOsvd.jpg

Even with a lot of problems and some shocking defeats with some luck I managed to win league.During the season I done some radical changes in team squad,also i done one big mistake when I signed player for big money who cannot be registered because he is younger then 17.

My next challenge will be most probably Spanish league.

Last edited:
will test your tactic
Hyde semi-professional club.
hope it work.

PESCARA-WON SERIA A

miXykcQ.jpg

dopI463.jpg

9FF18Kg.jpg

QbppH2c.jpg

DUAxDAf.jpg

1lqs3dC.jpg

gWFkISC.jpg

fNYINBX.jpg

4whPUuh.jpg

Only 4 defeats and Juventus bad finish of season helped me a lot to win Seria A.This tactic is realy perfect.

I won 4 leagues in first season with small teams

Hsv
Fulham
Troyes
Pescara

Last edited: