Plymouth Argyle Issued Winding Up Order.

• Thread starter Thread starter Giggles
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 94
  • Views Views 6K
Plymouths winding up petition over unpaid tax bill adjourned until february 9. - Breaking news

gives them time to sell their best players to pay the bill...

I dont have a vast knowldge of plymouth, sorry......but one think i know for sure is there supporters and them as a club are fantastic! when i went to the newcastle match at plymouth away last season, when the final whistle went and we all ran on the pitch, they played our tunes for us, there supports clapped and cheered for us, the players were congratulating us saying we were by far the best team and supporters in the league. I mean im sure alot of the other championship teams would of done the same but it such a nice gesture.

Plymouth argyle - i hope you get saved cause you are a fantastic club!

Indeed that game was epic. Although I was in the Newcastle end, seeing my second team act in such a manner made me proud to support them. :)

C'mon Argyle, lets get a win on Sat to lighten the mood a bit please.

Good news, expecting a few players to leave in January- Oh Well! Win on Saturday, and everything from the last couple of weeks, will be pushed aside. Plus, the people who say we should rebuild in League 2.. Stupid idea. Getting relegated again,would mean we would lost more money- And probably just poof out of business.

Keep It Green (K)

Indeed that game was epic. Although I was in the Newcastle end, seeing my second team act in such a manner made me proud to support them. :)

C'mon Argyle, lets get a win on Sat to lighten the mood a bit please.

I'm fully behind your comment mate! and you should be proud! :) it was an honour to travel all that way! :)

Everybody is. Our best performance of the season, and the events of the last 2/3 weeks have been put out of memory.
You can probaly say E***er were the worse team to come here in the league so far this season(H)

You can probaly say E***er were the worse team to come here in the league so far this season(H)
Yes- They were shocking. They had 2 big chances in the 1st half and missed. (That one, just before HT, I thought Reda was going to put in his own net) They couldn't pass, shoot or defend. I went up to St Aimless Park, on Sunday, and had a drink- Some good banter with Exeter fans, who agreed we deserved the win. Only ruined at Exeter Central Station, by some teenage Exeter fans, who started singing some **** about BWP's Mum. Of course, we had the BWP Chant, he's better than Shaun, 2-0 to the Argyle and can you hear the city sing.. XD

Yes- They were shocking. They had 2 big chances in the 1st half and missed. (That one, just before HT, I thought Reda was going to put in his own net) They couldn't pass, shoot or defend. I went up to St Aimless Park, on Sunday, and had a drink- Some good banter with Exeter fans, who agreed we deserved the win. Only ruined at Exeter Central Station, by some teenage Exeter fans, who started singing some **** about BWP's Mum. Of course, we had the BWP Chant, he's better than Shaun, 2-0 to the Argyle and can you hear the city sing.. XD

Their version of the BWP song is ****. When he did his little strut infront of their fans when he scored on sat, oh god, I almost came! What a hero!

Got a 63 day extention to pay off the debt we can only hope a investor comes in
talks of peter risdale:(

I would rather have Peter Pan. Risdale is like a cancer in football.

Anybody go to that Supporters Trust meeting, in Stoke Social, on Saturday? Looks like that could be the best option for us... Even Exeter are ran by a Supporters Trust, and got 2 promotions in 2 years (Pains me to say it :S)

Your opinions on this?

i heard that greg hands is close to organising a group of buisness men to buy plymouth
Also Ridsale is going to buy the club as late as he can because it will be cheaper

i heard that greg hands is close to organising a group of buisness men to buy plymouth
Also Ridsale is going to buy the club as late as he can because it will be cheaper
Load of rubbish mate- Risdale said himself he isn't involved with Argyle anymore.

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 12:39 AM ----------

Update on the situation:

Argyle are looking to extend Conor Clifford's loan until the end of the season, however due to a transfer embargo placed on the club from the Football League, this may not be possible. Argyle can extend Clifford's loan by 1 month, however not until the end of the season as this would be viewed as a new loan.

---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 08:12 PM ----------

Another Winding Up Petition.

5 in a year now- Must be a new record. We appear to be the HMRC Whipping Boys, and things do really look down at the moment. The board members are now dubbed the "Silent 7"

Peter Reid payed last month's heating bill as he felt sorry for the staff shivering in the cold, taken from the local paper.

GREEN ARMY!

Back