Plymouth Argyle Issued Winding Up Order.

• Thread starter Thread starter Giggles
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 94
  • Views Views 6K
Latest News:

Ridsdale having nothing to do with the club (Thank F*CK)

Connor Clifford cant rejoin us on loan because of transfer embargo, shame..he is going to make it in the prem.

All Argyle fans doing their best to raise money for the club

London property company interested in buying the club.....here we frickin go again

ALSO Plymouth Argyle 2-0 Exeter City :D :D

Good luck to the Supporter's Trust.

Fit and proper owners, about time the leagues really started to enforce that.

News from www.pafc.co.uk

Craig Noone is having a medical at Brighton, after an acceptable transfer fee has been accepted from the Pilgrims and 1st team Coach Paul Mariner has left Argyle. Mariner is accepted to be Toronto FC's new manager.

News from www.pafc.co.uk

Craig Noone is having a medical at Brighton, after an acceptable transfer fee has been accepted from the Pilgrims and 1st team Coach Paul Mariner has left Argyle. Mariner is accepted to be Toronto FC's new manager.

That doesn't surprise me tbh. Noone's going, BWP next :S

News from www.pafc.co.uk

Shame. From what i've seen on Noone he's a great player. But if it gets you money which could help save your club there's no question whats more important.

Hope it all works out for ya'.

Charlton are supposed to be getting taken over soon. There is a rumour that when we do we will bid for BWP. I wouldn't get too worried though, it's only a rumour and he doesn't seem like the type of player out manager usually signs. Would love it to be true though :)

Hopefully Plymouth pull through.

Charlton are supposed to be getting taken over soon. There is a rumour that when we do we will bid for BWP. I wouldn't get too worried though, it's only a rumour and he doesn't seem like the type of player out manager usually signs. Would love it to be true though :)

Hopefully Plymouth pull through.
If we sell BWP, then we'd be left with 2 strikers (Patterson & Mason) both with poor goal scoring records- Though Patto has been playing better recently.

If BWP was to go, expect Dum & Dummer to come back (Fallon & Maclean)

I thought Fallon was going to be moving to Ipswich on a permanent basis this January? I hope so anyway.

We will really miss Noone, he's a great player, and got in the Soccer AM showboats of the year!

And if BWP goes, he will also be missed, massively, as we have no other strikers with the pace and instinct he has.

But at the end of the day, having a club with no players is better than having a lod of players but no club!

Back