Pokemon..

• Thread starter rosenrot
  • Start date
  • Replies 1K
  • Views 82K
jus download the emulator which i think sean posted futher up the last page, and u can download the roms for fire red or leaf green just type them in google. There like advanced version of red and blue!

lmao love what i have started

i dont i finally managed to have my tea and i know im going to be on this till i go to bed... all ive got in my mind is that god awful music.. du du du du du du duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu duuuuuuuuuu

My dissertation is due in on 21st April. I think that same day, I will re-download a Gameboy emulator and Pokemon for the third time in my uni years :D

Something that emulates a gameboy on your PC so you can play Pokemon etc.

i dont i finally managed to have my tea and i know im going to be on this till i go to bed... all ive got in my mind is that god awful music.. du du du du du du duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu duuuuuuuuuu

lmao i was like that a few days ago aswell. Trying to find the wee level up tune so i can use it as my txt tone.

only the l33t will know what it is :D

lmao i was like that a few days ago aswell. Trying to find the wee level up tune so i can use it as my txt tone.

only the l33t will know what it is :D

If you find it feel free to share ^^)

Just got my Platnium from America last week, better than expected:D

i love you , lets be best friends....and destroy the capatalist american government

do u guys play pokemon diamond?? i got stuck somehow...
how to go past a man that block us which say the town is blackout and u cannot past it??
i've been a week to get through this...

Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver are released today in America if you're interested, Joe.

Ahh the good old days. I remember playing Pokemon Blue... nearly completed the ******* pokedex... one missing, I was ****** XD. was like 15 away from doing the same on Crystal as well XD