Pokemon..

• Thread starter rosenrot
  • Start date
  • Replies 1K
  • Views 82K
cant remember what its called I saw it about a year ago, something like pokeuniverse or something

no different to Scientologists or Christians really they beleive in alot of **** aswell

yeah gd point kris some people think some equally idiotic stuff as pokemon living on a real planet ie all religions

i just feel Aliens or someone rising from the dead (isnt that a zombie ??) is just as realistic

i'm bringing this thread back.

started playing fire red again last night

go Squirtle :p

i'm bringing this thread back.

started playing fire red again last night

go Squirtle :p

I managed to get 127 Pokémon on Leaf Green (H)

lol i loe pokemon its awesome i only get to play blue cos i lost all my other ones but where can i find the emulator?

I used to play pokemon red/blue for about 9 hours at a time, so addictive loved it, would be dangerous to get back into best gameboy game ever

Played it a few weeks ago...Beat the Pokemon League with lv40-50 pokemon which i thought was quite good

that is good. Fire Red is only £10 on amazon

haha pokemon spent soooo many hours on that. Is fleaf green and fire red just the old versions vamped up??? if some 1 can link me an emulator ill have a laugh onit however the most fun thing about pokemon was kicking peoples arses with my kick **** squad of supremely good pokemon :p. And i suppose you cannot fight people online over emulators..? or can u?

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

ive downloaded the emulator where can i download game and btw does anyone no if u can battle over internet wiv emulators cos me n my mate r on about having a competetion for old times sakes. Anyone else is more then welcome to get thier **** kicked by me

Last edited:
man i always use to get ****** on yellow wen u faced brock. all i had was pikache an electric didnt effect rock type , then i caught a mankey an super effectived his ****

I hate you guys. all of you.

Well guys i hate you, you have managed to bring back flooding memories of hours of my childhood gone whilst staring into the only game i think thats ever been out which is more addictive then World of Warcraft. I now have the rom version of Red Fire or whatever the ******* thing is called and since getting home at around 15:50 today its now 18:39 and i am yet to get changed from my workclothes, do anything productive, have a wash, make my tea. In fact the only reason im not suicidal from lack of human contact is firstly this post and secondly that cute little Lass bla bla name who keeps saying 'Oh you looked at me lets battle' or 'Oh look i found myself a cutemon!' However i am totally kicking **** this game rocks! battle anyone?

I feel like starting a new game if I can find my pokemon blue now.

Nope, I failed :( I fear I might have thrown out my game boy. I hope not, I really wanna play it now.

Last edited: