Pokemon..

• Thread starter rosenrot
  • Start date
  • Replies 1K
  • Views 82K
I'm tempted - should I download a emulator and Pokemon Black? Is it worth it? :S

just caught me a level 34 Golduck :) my favourite Pokemon :) I am running around like a blue assed fly... got quite a good little line up so far (alot of my ones are stored in the box)

Last edited:
It's time... It's time for me to get my gameboy advance... AND CATCH THEM ALL!!!!!

by the way.. WTF ARE YOU ALL ON ABOUT! Emboar!? Herdier?!

Scyther, Sandslash, Charizard... Those where the times! (H)

Last edited:
was in the Safari, had a level 38 Scyther appear, threw him some bait but he ****** off (I wanted to cry) there is me running around in a square circle in the long grass praying he may just appear again....

he never did.....

by the way.. WTF ARE YOU ALL ON ABOUT! Emboar!? Herdier?!

I know, it sounds like some of the moves have mated with pokemons (Ember and Roar) to create these hybrid, super evolved Pokemon ****...

Yeah LOL! the last one i played was Ruby, wich was pretty good. But after that i refused to buy new ones because they were killing the game.. There are already 651 pokemons... Make me a game where you can catch'em all then ill buy it.

Btw Raikan wich game are you plauying in those screenshots? looks like ruby/saph but is not or is it?

Can you catch the 1st 151 pokemons in fire red? or you need leaf green to trade like blue and red (1st) ? If not i am gonna play it LOL!

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

Omfg i never saw this thread and now i am ******* amazed from how things have changed :( ... I wish they had stop making games after ruby... I was always expecting they'd make 1 game with all until there and we would be able to catch them all somehow (mew, celebi, jyrachi) ... God :( ... I still remember as a kid, the ******* addiction this was! This was so ******* epic in so many ways! I even bough GBA just to play Ruby... Worst, i bough a 2nd game boy color just to pass pokemons from a game to ther other to make them evolve and to have them in the other game ahahah! I am gonna start playing again ahahaha i have all the games until Ruby :D

****, I have no clue... never even knew that you CANT CATCHE EM ALL.... (on fire red) I just play for the fun of it :) dont delve much deeper than that to be honest...

****, I have no clue... never even knew that you CANT CATCHE EM ALL.... (on fire red) I just play for the fun of it :) dont delve much deeper than that to be honest...

In my blue and red game i have all 151 pokemons without hacks. Also have all in gold and silver. And i think i miss like 4/5 in Ruby (of all the possibles to catch), but you only can get the others with hacks so i dont really care :D. But i've been wishing so much for them to make a game with all :(

Can you catch the 1st 151 pokemons in fire red? or you need leaf green to trade like blue and red (1st) ? If not i am gonna play it LOL!

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

Omfg i never saw this thread and now i am ******* amazed from how things have changed :( ... I wish they had stop making games after ruby... I was always expecting they'd make 1 game with all until there and we would be able to catch them all somehow (mew, celebi, jyrachi) ... God :( ... I still remember as a kid, the ******* addiction this was! This was so ******* epic in so many ways! I even bough GBA just to play Ruby... Worst, i bough a 2nd game boy color just to pass pokemons from a game to ther other to make them evolve and to have them in the other game ahahah! I am gonna start playing again ahahaha i have all the games until Ruby :D

I never liked the Gameboy Advance games. HeartGold was awesome though, so I got Black now. I've played Pokemon since it was released in Norway :) Still got my 151 pokemon red and yellow lying around somewhere!