Best Tactic on FM14 from FM Base

• Total voters

jonnyharb

Reaction score
Lets have a vote like someone mentioned for the Best Tactic for FM 14, a successful post last year for FM13 was great. 8-|

probably loads ive missed out.............

if your gonna Vote 'OTHER' please comment below

Last edited:
Lol. Never saw any of mine tactics in some Polls. Maybe it isn't the best, but could at least be settled in a poll like this.

Lol. Never saw any of mine tactics in some Polls. Maybe it isn't the best, but could at least be settled in a poll like this.

Sorry mate, I was going through the tactics i had used, and i hadnt used your ones, if i can edit it ill add yours

XoX TACTIC oops sorry caps, POSTOROK think thats his name, bloke that done Danilo, gave me my last enjoyable save on FM14.

To add, this is on CURRENT patch right?
If you want to go since FM14 came out, then Jassars Modern Warfare should be a candidate if not a walkover winner. 280+ games unbeaten wiht Atletico Madrid, and never seen that with any other tactic. Might have been due to patching ofc.

Locksmith isnt the best tactic in my opinion, but its probably the ultimate choice for 2nd or 3rd slot regardless of what team you manage.

unreal, monstrous and chicken and run are all better than locksmith, they are the best 3 for current patch

all these people who refuse to try chicken run cause it's from fm-korea use these horribly over offensive unbalanced 4-2-3-1's posted here with very little success

i vote for other not mentioned tactic... 3-5-2 or 5-3-2 van gaal new lease of life (or something like that). I only play with my tactics but tried a lot to take some ideas, and that tactic combines results (amazing) with beautiful play.

I havent heard of some of the tactics being mentioned! quality! Yes for this patch, because this is supposidly the best patch from SI, whether we agree or not is another thing

I havent heard of some of the tactics being mentioned! quality! Yes for this patch, because this is supposidly the best patch from SI, whether we agree or not is another thing

Exactly, people will vote on these latest tactics!