Best Tactic on FM14 from FM Base

• Total voters
Lol. Never saw any of mine tactics in some Polls. Maybe it isn't the best, but could at least be settled in a poll like this.

his different 4-3-3 should be up there. i feel like it's a tactic which is overlooked by the forum here. though it's succumbing to the match engine finally after 2 seasons...

because it doesn't produce good results unless you're playing the best team in the league and even then the GD and points aren't that impressive compared to other tactics

yeah it really is, people need to use chicken run, it's simply better than anything else

"Other" - Locksmith Mr Hough tweak, Locksmith original and Abomination V3. Always ended up with huge success with any of those in any save I've had in this version.

Alan Pardew attacking 7-1-1-1 oh wait do you mean for FM14 ;) :)

What about the counter ninjas one? I had great success with that.

Wow this tactic Dimartino is absolutely destroying with Juventus LLorente is an absolute goal machine.

Will upload some screens later.

It's funny how a relatively unknown tactic comes up trumps.

Even hammered Real Madrid 4 - 0.

Wow this tactic Dimartino is absolutely destroying with Juventus LLorente is an absolute goal machine.

Still Waitting

What tactic?

what training use for gool machine , thanks