Best Tactic on FM14 from FM Base

• Total voters
The tactic Dimartino linked at the top of the page.

It seems to be working like a charm.

Just beasted AC Milan away 6 - 1.

View attachment 339338

Last edited:
I love how people "sneakadvert" for their own tactics in this tread, lol :p

My **** tactic is the best becasue i beat Napoli 6-2 with strømsgodset :D :D

Wow this tactic Dimartino is absolutely destroying with Juventus LLorente is an absolute goal machine.

Will upload some screens later.

It's funny how a relatively unknown tactic comes up trumps.

Even hammered Real Madrid 4 - 0.

I love the way this tactic delivers a true oldfashioned target man goalscorer! The center forward scores about 40% of the goals.

I love how people "sneakadvert" for their own tactics in this tread, lol :p

My **** tactic is the best becasue i beat Napoli 6-2 with strømsgodset :D :D

No one is advertising their own tactics. People are just mentioning other tactics that consider the best, and are not in the poll!

No one is advertising their own tactics. People are just mentioning other tactics that consider the best, and are not in the poll!

there are plenty of tactics people are finding good which are hidden Gems............. Lets find them all out :)

I love the way this tactic delivers a true oldfashioned target man goalscorer! The center forward scores about 40% of the goals.

What is the formation? Is it 41221 or 433 with three strikers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just finished the season with this tactic and won everything i could possibly win. Was a great tactic thanks for the heads up on that one. I would put it up there with Abomination 3 as one of the better ones i have used. Gonna carry on with this save and see what i can get out of Alberto Cerri, he is a striker i have always fancied but could never seem to get TM's scoring.

This is how my players looked at the end of the season.

View attachment 339225

What is the formation? Is it 41221 or 433 with three strikers?

433 with 3 strikers. I just gave it a try, and omg it's good. So underrated because the creater never bothered to make a real first post.

I'm really enjoying this tactic right now as Man United.

i have to retry it, i played with liverpool on fmc, got benteke for the targetman, played the preseason ok, then chelsea away 1st game of the season, got smashed 6-1 so thought erm not for me.

433 with 3 strikers. I just gave it a try, and omg it's good. So underrated because the creater never bothered to make a real first post.

I'm really enjoying this tactic right now as Man United.

Sounds great. Anyone got a screenshot of the tactic?

i have to retry it, i played with liverpool on fmc, got benteke for the targetman, played the preseason ok, then chelsea away 1st game of the season, got smashed 6-1 so thought erm not for me.

Give it at least 10 games.

I too had voted another, referring to the tactic 4-1-2-3 you just change them: record of set pieces
great tactic