Best Tactic on FM14 from FM Base

• Total voters
Which was crossv8? There has been so many tactics from TFF!! Haha

Slightly surprised Locksmith (the Original) wasn't one of the options. Best tactic for me hands down. Abomination V3 is close second.

Can't believe Pure Insanity hasn't been included. Won back to back EPL Titles with Southampton easily

Can't believe Pure Insanity hasn't been included. Won back to back EPL Titles with Southampton easily

its not really that hard to believe lol, I can only put so many tactics on there.......... thats the whole point of having ''other''

Actually, for me it's Jassar's I.M.Possible Tactic. It's easy to forget as it was released a long time ago (I forgot about it too and voted for another on the poll!!) but after rediscovering it I find it to be very simplistic, straight-forward and solid. Probably one of the first all-conquering 4-2-3-1s too for 14.3

Sir Goalalot, Unreal, and Danilo have been the best and most consistent for me.

Guido's work being overlooked is criminal.
Considering its the closet I have seen so far to tearing up the match engine.

Just finished the season with this tactic and won everything i could possibly win. Was a great tactic thanks for the heads up on that one. I would put it up there with Abomination 3 as one of the better ones i have used. Gonna carry on with this save and see what i can get out of Alberto Cerri, he is a striker i have always fancied but could never seem to get TM's scoring.

This is how my players looked at the end of the season.

View attachment 681530

Don't ask me why, but I've found that this tactic works at full potential if you deploy a natural DC (competent DM) in the DM position, preferably a tall physical player. (GOOOL MACHINE 4-3-3 Tactic - Downloads - Football Manager 2014 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats)

Last edited:
Unreal Tactic ?
Which version of successful friends

Unreal Tactic ?
Which version of successful friends
Counter is best balance. Overload still works defensively. IMO, it depends if you have better WBs vs Better Wingers/Wide Mids.

Personally, I use Counter.

Also, Gob's Blitz Attack is awesome (for teams with the STrikeers eg Man City Man U etc).

Personally,the best tactic is total anhillation v3 with a few tweaks for me.
been working consistently well for me.
The game over from Postrolok was pretty good too and so was his stoke 4-2-3-1 tactic if you are in a relegation dogfight.

TA v3 coupled with a 4-1-2-2-1 to play against teams that play with an amc support and you are unbeatable.

Agree with that, Tight at the back and very good at times going forward.