Best Tactic on FM14 from FM Base

• Total voters
Can you post your tweak for anihilation v3 akash? Thanks

At uni,got an exam tomorrow but I shall do it tomorrow night aye!

Well it seems we have a new very serious contender:
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...ally-done-97-points-everton-first-season.html
Very very good.

This new one is the perfect foil for the TAv3 edit,its better than the 4-1-2-2-1 I made and so its the perfect foil against the AI playing the 4-2-3-1.

But the TA is just too good going forward and defending as well once you get the tweaks in.

This new one is the perfect foil for the TAv3 edit,its better than the 4-1-2-2-1 I made and so its the perfect foil against the AI playing the 4-2-3-1.

But the TA is just too good going forward and defending as well once you get the tweaks in.

Thanks Akash. I still have TA v3 in one of the tactic slots as backup but I cant wait to try your tweaked version

Hi Any news on your Ta V3 tweak Akash? Thinking of starting a new save with transfer update. Thanks

Or if its easier to detail the tweaks here I can pop them in myself.

has anyone used supreme Tottenham tactic I have just won quadruple with it using Liverpool am in 2016/17 , but fmbase for some reason it wont me upload a screenshot . TACTIC IS *****

hey sorry for the delay.
I was busy with exams.
This is the tweak I have been using to deadly effect in the league.
One thing though,every third home game,start with a different formation and then swap back to this after 1 minute.

The tactic is plug and play.Only thing I change is the tempo.
Use quicker for home games and slower for away games.
I play FMC so I used Balanced training with a day off after the game.
I have been killing the league with players the Solskjaer left me at Cardiff this season.So really excited to see how you get along.
Oh and wingers and inside forwards both work.
But I think wingers with a Cerri+Cameron Jerome mix work best.Like have both and swap and change if one of them isnt working.View attachment 336837

still think there hasnt really been a decent 4-2-3-1 in FM14, one that is good defensively with a ball playing centre mid

hey sorry for the delay.
I was busy with exams.
This is the tweak I have been using to deadly effect in the league.
One thing though,every third home game,start with a different formation and then swap back to this after 1 minute.

The tactic is plug and play.Only thing I change is the tempo.
Use quicker for home games and slower for away games.
I play FMC so I used Balanced training with a day off after the game.
I have been killing the league with players the Solskjaer left me at Cardiff this season.So really excited to see how you get along.
Oh and wingers and inside forwards both work.
But I think wingers with a Cerri+Cameron Jerome mix work best.Like have both and swap and change if one of them isnt working.View attachment 687085

I take back my last comment! im beasting it up with your Steaton TA V3 tweak!, unbelievable tactic going forward!, i have tweaked the set pieces though, dont like the passsing to edge of the area corner

I take back my last comment! im beasting it up with your Steaton TA V3 tweak!, unbelievable tactic going forward!, i have tweaked the set pieces though, dont like the passsing to edge of the area corner
DO YOU HAVE A LINK TO TACTIC??

It gets even better attackingly if you take off hold position on the fullbacks but its still not defensively as solid as I would like.I played a couple of seasons as Cardiff on instant result and we won the league on both seasons.
Finally got a good team this season so really excited since I crossed the 100 goal margin on both seasons!
I have got Janujaz,Tariq,Daehli,Coutinh to play the amc this season.Fingers crossed!!
p.s.-Cerri is a beast with this tactic.Has got 40+ goals for me on both seasons.

It gets even better attackingly if you take off hold position on the fullbacks but its still not defensively as solid as I would like.I played a couple of seasons as Cardiff on instant result and we won the league on both seasons.
Finally got a good team this season so really excited since I crossed the 100 goal margin on both seasons!
I have got Janujaz,Tariq,Daehli,Coutinh to play the amc this season.Fingers crossed!!
p.s.-Cerri is a beast with this tactic.Has got 40+ goals for me on both seasons.

yeah its really good going forward, im still unsure on the defense side, alot of 4-2, 5-3 games lol, but im gonna stick it out, im not fully fluid yet

View attachment 336234
yeah its really good going forward, im still unsure on the defense side, alot of 4-2, 5-3 games lol, but im gonna stick it out, im not fully fluid yet

I have tweaked it a bit,not sure if its gotten better or its just the better team lol.
I am 20 games into the new season and 65 goals for and 15 against.
Beat Chelsea and arsenal who are the top contenders 4-1 and 6-2.
You using the tempo changes?
But you can give this a spin for yourself.
I changed the mentality last season after a really bad set of results and haven't lost in the league yet.
Lost two games away in the Champions League to the worst teams and one in the COC at home to City.
Suffice to say,second team needs to be built up better.

Hey, interested in these tactics. Is "original ta undefeated.tac" the latest set of tweaks then?

Quite excited for this - it's safe to say you have built up these tactics sufficiently!! ;)

Hey, interested in these tactics. Is "original ta undefeated.tac" the latest set of tweaks then?

Quite excited for this - it's safe to say you have built up these tactics sufficiently!! ;)

Yes just make sure your amc takes the corners and use high tempo for home games and lower tempo for away games.Best of luck!