OK so i have just loaded my current save (newcastle second season) using FM Genie Scout , i checked on Redmond whos been in my club for a year his PA is 149. i then loaded a new save to see what he is first season and still at birmingham and his PA is 147 there. so where did this 2 PA increase come from? hes been training by Fellaini.

on the other hand Ademilson's gone from 180 to 170 after joining my club. would it be randomly assigned to these players in different saves? the others seem to be exactly same...

I am working on re-creating Pep's Barca Style at Newcastle United. i am looking for the perfect false nice player and out wide right player (messi role), i tried to get Neymar as i thought he would be the one however he joined Man United instead. :-(

so i basically need that player who is closest to Messi and can be bought for teams like Newcastle. he needs to be able to carry the team so high stats in dribbling, pace, passing, finishing, etc...

i wouldn't mind a youngster who has potential, i am currently about to start the second season.

any suggestions ?

Maybe training will Hughes from derby to play ST or mason Bennett also from maybe?

Murillo from Cruzeiro. Not that young (he's 27 I think).

His stats are great Im surprised nobody seems to be mentioning him.

Can't you just go on Messi's profile and search for similar players? you can choose yourself then :)

OK so i have just loaded my current save (newcastle second season) using FM Genie Scout , i checked on Redmond whos been in my club for a year his PA is 149. i then loaded a new save to see what he is first season and still at birmingham and his PA is 147 there. so where did this 2 PA increase come from? hes been training by Fellaini.

on the other hand Ademilson's gone from 180 to 170 after joining my club. would it be randomly assigned to these players in different saves? the others seem to be exactly same...

They probably have randomised PA. This means that their PA is a random number between a certain range. If they have an original PA of :
-10 = 170-200
-9 = 150-180
-8 = 130-160
-7 = 110-140
-6 = 90-120
-5 = 70-100
-4 = 50-80
-3 = 30-60
-2 = 10-40
-1 = 0-30

Jovetic.

Not really that "poor", but definitely cheaper than Messi :)
Played him in a Messi-style trequartista role with Liverpool and he was a beast

Isco is by far the best player I have seen on the game (except Messi and Ronaldo of course) also Erik Lamela from Roma turns out god like if you train him properly

Can't you just go on Messi's profile and search for similar players? you can choose yourself then :)

yea like that would bring half of the suggested players you seen on here , kindly suggested by everyone else .. :)

Does anyone have a future SS of bernard from atl mineiro?

Lamela is a must buy when you have 40 million if you dont buy him somewhere in the second season when he is unhappy at Roma or Roma are in financial probs from around 20 million.
But worth every penny.

I bought Mateo Kovacic for a lot less money, around 6 mil & he's turning into a monster. Try him people. Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

In my opinion, I would take Isco over Lamela. Isco is able to perform for me from day 1, where as Lamela seems to take longer to get going.