ive been playing mata there in a 4-6-0 mata in the middle as the T, but he aint scoring tho he just seems to be the playmaker of my team making all the pass etc, im looking at nem but atm in 2020 they want 40mil plus for him, i guess ill need to look for regens

ive been playing mata there in a 4-6-0 mata in the middle as the T, but he aint scoring tho he just seems to be the playmaker of my team making all the pass etc, im looking at nem but atm in 2020 they want 40mil plus for him, i guess ill need to look for regens

please do me a favour, post a SS of Nem in your game, I would appreciate it. thank you

Deulofeu, he's predicted to be the new Messi, also he's from Barcelonas youth department :)

Oh, you didn't say you were looking for a Messi in 2022! Eitherway, I'm very disappointed with how he's turned out by staying in Brazil. I snapped him up in the first transfer window for Arsenal and he's developing nicely. Stat-wise not as great as he's done in previous saves, but he's bossing the left winger role with Gareth Bale.

MWEST94:1703705 said:
Wilf Zaha worked for me. Obviously, not as good but everytime I play him he justs runs through the defence like they're not even there!

co sign. I had him for my spurs team. the boys pace is simply unriveled

Its a shame you didnt get Wellington Nem - plays that role well

Isco is perfect from day one but Lamela develops better.

Neymar almost feels like a cheat in this game

Fede Vico turns into a monster
Will Hughes - though lacks pace and in 2022, has probably rotted somewhere by now

Its a shame you didnt get Wellington Nem - plays that role well

Isco is perfect from day one but Lamela develops better.

Neymar almost feels like a cheat in this game

Fede Vico turns into a monster
Will Hughes - though lacks pace and in 2022, has probably rotted somewhere by now

i got will in my game im in 2020, he appears to do well either cm AP, or AM, he always get a 6 on the wing, isco and lamela are around 27-28 but i cant seem to buy them they want an incredible amount

Iago Aspas .... can be bought for £8.75 million and is an absolute world beater!! :)

some really good suggestions here, any new ones since the transfer update??
i am starting a new save with palermo, hoping to get Fredrik midtsjo, any one had him does he play well?

thanks guys really good suggestions, i am struggling to find players in Xavi role for Palermo, any suggestions??
need a cheap deep play maker, so high passing, creativity , first touch, decisions, technique etc....

thanks guys really good suggestions, i am struggling to find players in Xavi role for Palermo, any suggestions??
need a cheap deep play maker, so high passing, creativity , first touch, decisions, technique etc....

Jordy Clasie!

Jordy Clasie!

Just signed him on a bosman free... he's going to be my utility midfielder (DLP, BWM with some training and then the occasional AP).

Also, have a look at Bryan Rabello, I signed him in one of my older saves right at the beginning and he turned out beastly.

is he good? anyone got SS for this guy? how much can you get him for?

not sure, he does become available end of 2nd season! he signed for Malaga (free) and I signed him the next season as he had a £6m release clause :)

He makes the game tick nicely and scores a few goals as well! quality player and will become a great tutor as well!

wow looks amazing.. and i am talking about his hair style! no only joking.. stats wise he is just what i need... so i cant get him first season???