nice one mate, i can not wait to scout him and see if i can get him tonight , just the sort of player i need......

I can not wait to build a cheap version of Barcelona team playing Tiki taka just like Barcelona (even though i believe this is impossible in this years game) epsecially when they release an update everytime i get used to a tactic or release a new update that changes players stats what we on 10th so far? its a joke! when i remember paying for a full game not a beta version - any how i will save the moaning for another thread.

Ruben Yttergård Jenssen was going to be my xavi as he is very cheap however he now gone from 16-17 passing to 13 in 13.3.0 patch.....

nice one mate, i can not wait to scout him and see if i can get him tonight , just the sort of player i need......

I can not wait to build a cheap version of Barcelona team playing Tiki taka just like Barcelona (even though i believe this is impossible in this years game) epsecially when they release an update everytime i get used to a tactic or release a new update that changes players stats what we on 10th so far? its a joke! when i remember paying for a full game not a beta version - any how i will save the moaning for another thread.

Ruben Yttergård Jenssen was going to be my xavi as he is very cheap however he now gone from 16-17 passing to 13 in 13.3.0 patch.....

also check:

Badelj/Guido Pizzarro/Etzatz Hussain/Jonas Svennsson/Selnaes/Alan Ruiz/Stengel/Schneiderlein/Jorge Enriquez/Adam Maher/Guiterrez (Fc Twente)

so this is the team i am trying get together - i have also highlighted in bold players that i would like to replace after first season as it will be hard to get rid straight away..

GK- ??
WBR - Gino Peruzzi
DC -
Ezequiel Muñoz
DC - Steven Von Bergen
WBL - Santiago Garcia
DMC - Egidio Arévalo Rios (Ideally someone else but lack funds mean i might have to stick with him 1st season)
MCR - Jordy Clasie (Xavi Role)
MCL - Josip Ilicic - Ideally Isco (Iniesta Role)
AMR - Fabrizio Miccoli (Sanchez Role)
AML - Abel Hernandez (Pedro Role)
T - ?? (Messi Role - ideally Erik Lamela)

Wellington Nem would have been perfect but you cant get him for 3.5 million any more :-(

if you can suggest any cheap players for the roles highlighted in bold or with ?? marks would be very much appreciated.

Please also bare in mind that i am Palermo and at the very start of my first season so money is big issue, i think i can raise around 4-5 million so i need cheap but good players.. although you can still suggest any you think would fit my approach that i can get next season :)

update... i am unable to get that Xavi like player at all for plaermo.. Adam Maher and Jordy Clasie are too expensive and not interested in first season... :-(

update... i am unable to get that Xavi like player at all for plaermo.. Adam Maher and Jordy Clasie are too expensive and not interested in first season... :-(

Hilsjemark/Pizzarro (Guido) Alan Ruiz/Badelj/Casarini

Hilsjemark didnt he join psv on the new patch? i like the look of Pizaro but i need a player who's passing, and creativity at lease 16-17, and higher stats in first touch, team work, decisions.. etc... Badelj has signed for someone else in my save.. i will check out Casarini and Ruiz tonight...

you got an SS of Alan Ruiz and Casarini on your thread?

no I don't mate, they are not that great on my save!

ok, try Enzo Reale or Clement Grenier, they are both very good CM's and could be available for cheap!

no I don't mate, they are not that great on my save!

ok, try Enzo Reale or Clement Grenier, they are both very good CM's and could be available for cheap!

ha ha OK i scouted them both and they not interested. i am still early in my first transfer window, so i have plenty of time to sign players, i am just not finding the quality I need as it would seem to be more difficult to attract players to Palermo than initially thought.
I would like someone like Adam Maher, stats wise. even if old just to get me to januray then try Adam Maher and Jordy Clasie again

ha ha OK i scouted them both and they not interested. i am still early in my first transfer window, so i have plenty of time to sign players, i am just not finding the quality I need as it would seem to be more difficult to attract players to Palermo than initially thought.
I would like someone like Adam Maher, stats wise. even if old just to get me to januray then try Adam Maher and Jordy Clasie again

scouts aren't always right about scouted player being not interested. sometimes they are wrong but usually it means that you would have to give them big wage.

scouts aren't always right about scouted player being not interested. sometimes they are wrong but usually it means that you would have to give them big wage.

true which is why i am still trying get Adam Maher, but he will be played in a role similar to that of Iniesta, so i am still looking for my poor version of Xavi....

the funds is a big issue and the cheap youngsters recommended are good but not ready to play first team yet. maybe I need to find a player who is on verge of retirement, someone who would be willing to sign for a club like Palermo...

it's not easy to attract players to Italy and its even more difficult to attract them to Palermo

true which is why i am still trying get Adam Maher, but he will be played in a role similar to that of Iniesta, so i am still looking for my poor version of Xavi....

the funds is a big issue and the cheap youngsters recommended are good but not ready to play first team yet. maybe I need to find a player who is on verge of retirement, someone who would be willing to sign for a club like Palermo...

it's not easy to attract players to Italy and its even more difficult to attract them to Palermo

what year are you in mate?

check the players I suggested lol :) there were more than enough

I have signed
Stengel - 35k
Selnaes - 250k
Fredrik Midtsjo - 300k
Okore - 1.5m
carles planas - 275k

Very happy with these so thanks Raikan007 i think they are good players for the future, or to sell and make a profit.. i just cant seem to find players ready to play first team in both Xavi and Messi roles... being Palermo is proving to be harder than i thought.. i still have about a week till end of transfers and have 4 million to spend. i cant get, Lamela, maher, clasie, aspas, or Isco :-( i read that Lamela becomes available later so maybe i should get cheaper players in till januray! but i just feel the players i got not going to do well first season they are too young!

I have signed
Stengel - 35k
Selnaes - 250k
Fredrik Midtsjo - 300k
Okore - 1.5m
carles planas - 275k

Very happy with these so thanks Raikan007 i think they are good players for the future, or to sell and make a profit.. i just cant seem to find players ready to play first team in both Xavi and Messi roles... being Palermo is proving to be harder than i thought.. i still have about a week till end of transfers and have 4 million to spend. i cant get, Lamela, maher, clasie, aspas, or Isco :-( i read that Lamela becomes available later so maybe i should get cheaper players in till januray! but i just feel the players i got not going to do well first season they are too young!

well you are asking for the two best players in the world for under 2m each.. that is pretty much never going to happen, so be realistic!

Mditjtso is and can turn out like Messi! Markus Henriksen is good but just joined new club!

Look at Giannis Fetfatsidis - Olympiakos, he is actually known as the Greek Messi!

well you are asking for the two best players in the world for under 2m each.. that is pretty much never going to happen, so be realistic!

Mditjtso is and can turn out like Messi! Markus Henriksen is good but just joined new club!

Look at Giannis Fetfatsidis - Olympiakos, he is actually known as the Greek Messi!

lol I am not asking for messi or xavi, hence the title of this thread ''Poor Man's Messi'' someone like riquelme can play in Xavi role and if he was interested in leaving Boca he should cost no more than 2 million as he is near retirement. but he isnt :-(

its not 2 million for each player is it? over 48 months and i can sign a player for around 10 to 12 million if i am not mistaken?

i forgot to mention that i have also signed Magnus Wolff Eikrem for 2.1 million most of it over 48 months! and with 17 passing and 16 creativety i think hes good enough to play in Iniesta role for me :) someone one listed him on their thread and i remember him and got him ...

I will look at the recommended players above :) the Greek Messi sounds good cant say i heard of him before...

I started with Barca, i'm two seasons in. 6 months ago i bought Lorenzo Insigne to replace Messi every once in a while & the kid is a MONSTER. He's been improving dramatically.
Check him out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2