I started with Barca, i'm two seasons in. 6 months ago i bought Lorenzo Insigne to replace Messi every once in a while & the kid is a MONSTER. He's been improving dramatically.
Check him out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

He is pretty good. I bought him 1st season on one of my older saves, played him as an AMR and he banged in the goals... despite his awfully low composure. He is pretty injury prone though.

I started with Barca, i'm two seasons in. 6 months ago i bought Lorenzo Insigne to replace Messi every once in a while & the kid is a MONSTER. He's been improving dramatically.
Check him out!

thanks mate i will do :)

update...... well some good news i have managed to sign Adam Maher 3.5 upfront and 10 million over 48 moths, really looking forward to playing this guy and watch him develop. thanks to people who pointed him out to me on here. i didnt know of him before!!

will check out Lorenzo Insigne but i got a feeling he will cost too much. i managed to sell another player and have around 3 million left to spend.

Lorenzo Insigne or Erik Lamela? who do you think would develop better?

update...... well some good news i have managed to sign Adam Maher 3.5 upfront and 10 million over 48 moths, really looking forward to playing this guy and watch him develop. thanks to people who pointed him out to me on here. i didnt know of him before!!

will check out Lorenzo Insigne but i got a feeling he will cost too much. i managed to sell another player and have around 3 million left to spend.

Lorenzo Insigne or Erik Lamela? who do you think would develop better?

pleasure mate :)

Lamela most definitely, becomes a much better player overall!

have you seen Guitirrez - Fc Twente? also a very good midfielder so is Hiroshi Kiyotake and Takashi Inui

pleasure mate :)

Lamela most definitely, becomes a much better player overall!

have you seen Guitirrez - Fc Twente? also a very good midfielder so is Hiroshi Kiyotake and Takashi Inui

in that case i will till January for Lamela :) in my previous save he got listed for 19 million , i will need good start to the season and sell couple of players to get him , once the the transfer is closed i will share my line up on here, and might even create a new thread with the tactic i am playing if it proves to be successful playing tiki taka football and a false nine with an average team.

Yes Takashi Inui and Guitirrez werent interested, I will check out Hiroshi Kiyotake tonight. although i think i need to spend the money on a good DMC and i have identified a Mexican DMC that plays for Chivas ( i cant remember his name now). hoping to get him relatively cheap!

in that case i will till January for Lamela :) in my previous save he got listed for 19 million , i will need good start to the season and sell couple of players to get him , once the the transfer is closed i will share my line up on here, and might even create a new thread with the tactic i am playing if it proves to be successful playing tiki taka football and a false nine with an average team.

Yes Takashi Inui and Guitirrez werent interested, I will check out Hiroshi Kiyotake tonight. although i think i need to spend the money on a good DMC and i have identified a Mexican DMC that plays for Chivas ( i cant remember his name now). hoping to get him relatively cheap!

you mean Jorge Enriquez, one of my favourite players from last years Fm :)

View attachment 318566

try looking into Necip Uysal as well? he is a very good playmaker and can work as DM

View attachment 318567

you mean Jorge Enriquez, one of my favourite players from last years Fm :)

View attachment 318566

try looking into Necip Uysal as well? he is a very good playmaker and can work as DM

View attachment 318567

Raikan you are way too quick mate ha!! yep he is the one.. really like the look of him plus he is Mexican, reminds of Rafael Marquez when he used to play for Barca few years ago in that position -)

I tried Lamela too many times so i'm really pleased & surprised with Insigne. I use him mostly as ST - CF & AML. With Lamela i used him as AMC and with what i can see for now Insigne is improving better

Btw i paid him 15,75mil Euros
re4apyju.jpg

Last edited: