Porthleven - The Cornish Youth Fountain

• Thread starter Thread starter Obscurity
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 99
  • Views Views 10K
January 2013

1cfVlKC.png

qc2gTEi.png

The promotion is still looking good as we again have only 1 loss during a month as we're now 12 points clear at the top!

February 2013

OTCQxas.png

jO7s99I.png

GC9RegI.png

VjrO9Vj.png

9cFs1ct.png

Perfect! 3 wins from 3, 9 points from 9 and we're going up!!

March 2013

lSWJ27v.png

adxH2P8.png

HJGGsuX.png

GLSBSfT.png

Le34dHJ.png

​Yes, it was by far the worst month but since we'd been promoted the squad had grown complacent and with the point against Holsworthy we also sealed the title so we are definitely going up as Champions!

Brilliant season and that intake should have added some solidity to your midfield and defence.

2012/13 End of Season

tTdjWyx.png

SgEYrpC.png

hcegd0m.png

Key Players:

VgttMBn.png

BC4AAKf.png

A great season, now that we're getting out of the division I can remove it because I started off with a database of 17,000 players and this swelled to 58,000 with all the teams in the end and when the Youth Intake came in this went up to 69,000 and slowed things even more!

Ed Bartlett was without a doubt the key player although his goals dropped off after his injury as he had scored 12 in 10 games.

Have you got a link to the logo pack that you're using? Really don't like using the blank ones.

2013/14 Pre-Season

AsCwcAZ.png

wtUKgt9.png

2iGHTXt.png

ArLc9Po.png

A decent Pre-Season although somehow we ended up with a couple of new players generating at the club without being signed including a quite good 28 year old goalkeeper, with me removing the Level 11 leagues as well my player count has dropped from 69,000 to 49,000 which helps a lot!

Congrats on the great profits and turning semi-pro! Important steps towards making history. Good luck next season. :>

August 2013

Pj6ZevR.png

Jy0PbE2.png

Started life in the new division quite well in all honesty, only 1 loss which is good and we're also quite dominant frequently getting the most possession and the most shots, I have also changed tactics for this season opting to go for a 4-2-3-1 which seems to be working great as well. In the FA Vase we face Chester-Le-Street in the 2nd Qualifying Round and beating Oldland Abbotonians got us a nice £551 prize money, you have to love lower leagues!

September 2013

AzgrgdE.png

wWjbziS.png

In the league we were quite poor as we only won once and lost that first month domination, I'm hoping that it's nothing a team meeting can't solve. In the FA Vase we scraped past Chester-Le-Street Town and for our troubles we got a draw against Romulus and £821 prize money.

Last edited:
Back