Porthleven - The Cornish Youth Fountain

• Thread starter Thread starter Obscurity
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 99
  • Views Views 10K
You are doing wonders with them already! Premier League here you come, i actually just came back from Penlee Park with my daughter which overlooks Penzance's stadium, check out my West Brom Story

You are doing wonders with them already! Premier League here you come, i actually just came back from Penlee Park with my daughter which overlooks Penzance's stadium, check out my West Brom Story

I've had a look and it's looking good do far :) what does Penzance's stadium look like?

2014/15 Pre-Season

IfJkMRz.png

fu0s1rU.png

mKJ6oSk.png

rFTHP5v.png

qqkDLEO.png

EEDvY4F.png

wIO7FNi.png

So as you can see it's been an eventful but very good Pre-Season for us especially only losing 1-0 to BSP side Plymouth Argyle!

I've had a look and it's looking good do far :) what does Penzance's stadium look like?
It is not very big its right next to a park and tennis club and only has a small stone built stand but the club house is pretty good

August 2014

Vq7k3lo.png

3KY3CXg.png

QI0z4Zj.png

A pretty good debut in the Western League Premier Division, all of our home games have been sold out with 50 and we're also the team with the lowest attendance with the next lowest being Ash United with 68 and the highest being Buckland Athletic with 318.

September 2014

wI7zqNj.png

U1wrDab.png

We're finding our feet well in this the division as the quality of opposition is slowly getting better...

Doing brilliantly, the facility upgrades are great and you could do with a stadium expansion if possible.

October 2014

3DwZiHx.png

H861FPH.png

A great unbeaten month where we got our first prize money of the season, £26 for beating Radstock Town in the Les Phillips Cup

Thanks everyone!
November 2014

AsE4nE5.png

BYiLEZ0.png

Our unbeaten run continues into a record 15 games, we go through in both of the Cups and somehow we're expected to make the Semi-Final of the FA Vase by the board!

December 2014

fGnK9CT.png

K7oQYPV.png

Q0USRRp.png

A good month seeing us into the 4th Round of the FA Vase although we did lose our long unbeaten record but we manage to hold on to the lead in the league.

Can we see your current formation? Also your favorite/top performing players? :D

Can we see your current formation? Also your favorite/top performing players? :D
rTjTeW0.png

11ZouHZ.png

TNCxBOB.png

There you go, Mitchell is key thanks to his goal-scoring this season, Kieran is key thanks to his speed compared to everyone else.

January 2015

NmLRlmz.png

4ClCiYL.png

A much, much duller start to the new year as we only score more than 1 goal once which is very disappointing..

Thanks! Also, good stuff in the league, first place still, but small gap. Hopefully you open that up :P

February 2015

6D5htqM.png

eRcWqDQ.png

kmWr5eZ.png

A good month although we have now dropped down to 2nd with 7 games left, can we do it?

2015 Youth Intake

(I always give a YP tag to any player with 1* CA)

Q2uO3fe.png

zc0z1V0.png

Zh3og5Y.png

YLmixgN.png

R8MIyXw.png

xa9ILCI.png

DaFXWPD.png

6hsIXiC.png

0xcEsRv.png

How do all your Youth Intake players have 5* PA even though your facilities aren't great? Is it because you're in a lower tier and the players compared to your current ones are better?
Anyways, its a good youth intake :)

Back