Porthleven - The Cornish Youth Fountain

• Thread starter Thread starter Obscurity
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 99
  • Views Views 10K
October 2013

1JCcO9w.png

jLTTtcW.png

Going great in the league again although we couldn't beat recently relegated Romulus in the FA Vase, luckily we still have a cup to play in as we got £28 for beating Vospers Oak Villa in the 2nd Round of the Thogmorton Cup.

November 2013

SD7Dseb.png

aup5xLq.png

A great month really, we sit 3 points clear at the top now although at this point of the season the league is very tight and anything could happen.

Great to see a story about a Cornish team as I live in Cornwall and not many teams are noticed. Great success as well so far mate, keep it up

December 2013

bi71yOs.png

Di0fRDi.png

​A perfect month extending our lead at the top, I consider Penzance my biggest rivals because back on FM 11 I took Penzance to the Champions League, either way with 16 games left it's better that we don't get too complacent.

January 2014

nvia04J.png

wgpU1IX.png

A decent month and even though there were poor games we still hold a good 10 point lead and have a Cup Semi-Final to look forward too.

February 2014

uTantzR.png

nCMxHdp.png

A poor month sees us only 3 points clear now I'm getting a bit...nervous of being able to hold on, the only good point was getting to the final of the Thogmorton Cup.

March 2014

0gON8P9.png

NHhdJNl.png

Well, we had a much better month but unfortunately, as you can see, we lost the top spot and are now behind by 2 goals on GD.

2013/14 End of Season

RDOyXjJ.png

E2mxDmM.png

Squad:

w5hlcRi.png

Key Players:

8BYIcem.png

1LarCbB.png

A great season winning both the league and the Thogmorton cup, we were given £4.45k for winning the league and £586 for winning the cup, next season we play in tier 9, which is where I started last time with London Colney and we may still have a 50 capacity stadium!

Back