Portsmouth to go into liquidation... or have they?

Status
Not open for further replies.
if pompey do go into liquidation this is for them

View attachment 110879

anyway i feel so sorry for them they have the best set of fans i can imagine

Last edited:
Mucho Gracias. :wub:

In what way do you mean 50-50? In the way we could possibly survive?

could go either way, it was a statement from your owner saying you could either come out of adminstration or go into liquadation.

*not the owner, it was a statement from the administrator

spn said is most likly there will go out of buissness tonight but there will be a portsmouth club in football next year not sure how that can be?

the football league will be uneven now if pompey go to the wall

I wouldn't wish liquidation on even Sunderland. I don't see how people can mock a team they probably don't even care about otherwise for it though, the death of a club isn't something to laugh about, especially not when it's a long established club with a large fan base.

spn said is most likly there will go out of buissness tonight but there will be a portsmouth club in football next year not sure how that can be?
They will recreate a club under the name of something like Portsmouth Town etc..

Come on Pete, use that old brain of yours

Apparently the game against Hull tomorrow is going to go ahead, regardless of tonight's outcome.

Who will take pompeys postiton in the npower championship?

It's very doubtful that they could.

Like you mentioned before the £100m+ debt that is crushing the club would keep away the majority of people who'd want to take over.

You'd have to wish on another insanely rich Arab to take over and become the Championship version of Manchester City.

Or, that Singaporean businessman might come in, too. Or that Chinese guy?

Only ones I can think of at the mo'.

Well, that's bollocks. We (Liverpool Football Club) have just been bought and we had 2.5 times the debt Portsmouth do, and we're not owned by an arab, or singaporean or chinese guy, so the chances are, someone might want to buy portsmouth... and i hope to god they do!

also, on behalf of the Liverpool fans on this site, I'd like to say sorry to the Portsmouth fans for Danny (CoachCarter) being a ****!

Status
Not open for further replies.