hey laffles, i was working on something similar but with pushed up wingers, i gave up because i wasn't having any luck, didn't cross my mind to change formation lol.

Anyway I have had a quick go with your tactic and this is what I have found:

GK is making way too many mistakes, I reduced his closing down and that seemed to help.
2 central defenders were the same, reduced the closing down and it seems to be helping, I also set them to zonal marking.

Have you made any changes since your last post?

oh and thanks for the great tactic mate
Yeah, Ive identified both of these. All of my losses this season have been goalkeeping mistakes, glad youve found a solution. Very happy with how this thread is going. Really good feedback so far :p

I prefer my 4-5-1 with napoli.. tied with inter at the front after 10 games ... 33 scored 6 conceded 8w 1d 1l ... but this might be a good tactic against bigger teams where you don't want them to take control of the whole game and make their magic. And those Juventus , Udinese , Liverpool scores you posted ... 4-5-1 got me results 6-1 win against juve , 5-0 against udinese , 4-1 against liverpool :pP .. but against strong teams I might try this one .. cheers mate

I would love to see that tactic henspa, maybe both tactics are lacking something from each other would be worth giving them both a test.

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

By the way laffles, have you made any other changes recently?

I would love to see that tactic henspa, maybe both tactics are lacking something from each other would be worth giving them both a test.

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

By the way laffles, have you made any other changes recently?

All in the new update :)

V3 is much MUCH better. Stuck it into my Chelsea team on a net game. Beat Stoke 4-1 with great possession and great passing :). Much improved.

possesion and passing looks superb and i will try with my man utd save

don't worry mate, if you get this tweaked to near perfection you will be up there with mr hough

The Updates definately much more solid, a 6-0 win against Bham just showed this. 67% Possession.

Record Broken- Most passes achieved in this system.
Frank Lampard-81 attempted 78 Completed. RESULT.

Would Screenshot but My mates just gone out :(

what do you mean update oO)???

---------- Post added at 03:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 AM ----------

+ yeah my team was unlucky

what do you mean update oO)???

---------- Post added at 03:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 AM ----------

+ yeah my team was unlucky

What version of my tactic is it. V3 has been put on tonight and is much better.
:)

*whispers to himself* i am so stupid!!!! *whispers to himself*

where is that?? :D

thanks mate in my second match with old one and i am winning 2-0 against evrton 15 minutes