i think i might havve downlaoded the v3 but anyway i am winning 3-0 half time

Recently had Ribery complete 97 out of 101 with a different tactic.

Recently had Ribery complete 97 out of 101 with a different tactic.

Thats only one player mate, Its not all about that. Possession and Dominance wise my tactic is proving strong.

V4 is looking special tbh.

yet another fantastic result witht his tactic..:

Big Win Much?
V4 in effect

Wow - well done mate!

With v3 after 5 games with spurs I'm top, 5 wins... 14 goals scored... 0 conceded!

Who needs v4?! :-D

Seriously - up there with the best tactics I've used.

lol laffles, that is one massive result there, keep perfecting and your gonna be a legend on here mate, don't think ive ever come across a barcelona look a like tactic that can actually deliver on results as well as stats like this!

---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 PM ----------

what will be new in V4 mate?

lol laffles, that is one massive result there, keep perfecting and your gonna be a legend on here mate, don't think ive ever come across a barcelona look a like tactic that can actually deliver on results as well as stats like this!

---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 PM ----------

what will be new in V4 mate?

V4 is focussing on a more micro management level.

Things like the Fullbacks, who are the only real weakness due to there Attacking Aggression, are being balanced out to keep going forward yet sturdy at the back. Im basing them on Ashley Cole as he always seems to be there in defence.

Im trying to increase the overall passing level, mainly for personal glory, but also to stifle opposition attacks :)

V4 is focussing on a more micro management level.

Things like the Fullbacks, who are the only real weakness due to there Attacking Aggression, are being balanced out to keep going forward yet sturdy at the back. Im basing them on Ashley Cole as he always seems to be there in defence.

Im trying to increase the overall passing level, mainly for personal glory, but also to stifle opposition attacks :)

Looking forward to it :)

I'm currently using the tactic with WBA in the EPL, seeing how it works with a lower team.

So far it is lacking in possession as you would expect with less technical players, but still unbeaten pre season (ac milan) and 2 games into the EPL (everton 1-0, man utd 2-2).

Looking forward to it :)

I'm currently using the tactic with WBA in the EPL, seeing how it works with a lower team.

So far it is lacking in possession as you would expect with less technical players, but still unbeaten pre season (ac milan) and 2 games into the EPL (everton 1-0, man utd 2-2).

Did you beat everton?