Wow, haven't a great time with the realistic injuries in this game. 7 injured first team players out injured long term, as soon as one comes back another gets injured, great fun

The injury rate in FM is actually slightly lower compared to real life. If you want it to be realistic, there would be more injuries.

This game blows my mind. I've played 10 games this season and 9 of them i've been winning 3-0 or more and conceded a late goal. No matter how many chances the other team has had they always score a goal. I'm not annoyed with it as i'm easily winning but they don't have one single shot the whole game and right near the end in EVERY game they score a late goal. Seems weird how it happens so often and funnily enough the one game I didn't score in, I managed to keep a clean sheet.

This game blows my mind. I've played 10 games this season and 9 of them i've been winning 3-0 or more and conceded a late goal. No matter how many chances the other team has had they always score a goal. I'm not annoyed with it as i'm easily winning but they don't have one single shot the whole game and right near the end in EVERY game they score a late goal. Seems weird how it happens so often and funnily enough the one game I didn't score in, I managed to keep a clean sheet.

Lets get this straight. You've got a problem that is happening to you, and not every single other FM player out there, yet you blame the game for it?

Do you see why posts like that are so laughable?

Lets get this straight. You've got a problem that is happening to you, and not every single other FM player out there, yet you blame the game for it?

Well, this. Not to mention that if it happened in 2 games, nevermind 9 of 10, I'd be a little more defensive at the end of the game when 3+ goals up. It's just obvious, isn't it?

The injury rate in FM is actually slightly lower compared to real life. If you want it to be realistic, there would be more injuries.

I must be having absolutely torrid luck. Since that post another two players came back from injury along with another 3 injured.

Did I want your opinion? This is a 'Post your frustrations' thread and it is a frustration of mine.

Well, this. Not to mention that if it happened in 2 games, nevermind 9 of 10, I'd be a little more defensive at the end of the game when 3+ goals up. It's just obvious, isn't it?

I have been going defensive and the opposition never even went more attacking when they were 3-0 down just a lack of concentration from my players. Like I said, i'm not angry at the game as I'm winning easily its just annoying as they seem to always score from the minimalist amount of chances.

You were criticising it like it was a fault of the game, when it isn't.

I'm not blaming the game for scoring late goals as I think there's not enough late goals in this game personally. What I don't particularly like is the AI chance conversion rate is considerably higher than the user with far less quality players. And no this isn't the tactics as I'm hammering them every game but only scoring 3 when having about 30 shots and god knows how many 1 on 1 chances. But hey ho as long as I'm winning. In FM 2015 they don't need to increase the users chance conversion rate as I already score too many goals but they need to reduce the amount and ease at which I create chances as I'm getting 25+ shots every single game which isn't realistic.

I'm not blaming the game for scoring late goals as I think there's not enough late goals in this game personally. What I don't particularly like is the AI chance conversion rate is considerably higher than the user with far less quality players. And no this isn't the tactics as I'm hammering them every game but only scoring 3 when having about 30 shots and god knows how many 1 on 1 chances. But hey ho as long as I'm winning. In FM 2015 they don't need to increase the users chance conversion rate as I already score too many goals but they need to reduce the amount and ease at which I create chances as I'm getting 25+ shots every single game which isn't realistic.

Good post apart from the ai v user conversion rate. The ME can't differentiate between the user and the ai.

Good post apart from the ai v user conversion rate. The ME can't differentiate between the user and the ai.

I'm not sure how you know this. Whether SI gave a statement or whatever I dont know but I kinda disagree. I actually feel like in the most part it actually favours the user. ATM it seems way to easy to guide a mid-table team to the top of the league in a season or two using a good tactic whereas you rarely see the AI do this. And I've found in my experiences that the user creates many more chances than the AI.

I'm in the year 2022 and there is a serious problem with the lack of left footed left back regens.

In my save it's extremely rare to find a left footed left back.

update:

Real Madrid won the title with 110 points, they won 36 games and 2 draws (1 against me, 1 against real betis (very suprising))
And on top of that they have not lost since january the year before, so 53 matches and counting... (only ligamatches)

Positive point, won the cup against them with penalties (1-1 regular time, and 8-7 in penalties)

Update 2:
They haven't lost in 74 bbvamatches, I don't play for the title anymore...
Up to 100 matches!

When I cannot get my full backs to close down or stop crossed, and they just let wingers walk through like nothing is happening.

Maybe I'm just not that good.

When I cannot get my full backs to close down or stop crossed, and they just let wingers walk through like nothing is happening.

It's pretty much impossible on this game. Just play Full backs on defence and make sure to use wingers to exploit it to get easy goals :)

Kudos to you for assuming it's your fault, but this is actually one of the well-known bugs in the game. Full backs are really quite bad.

Did I want your opinion? This is a 'Post your frustrations' thread and it is a frustration of mine.

Calm down. I'm pretty sure if there's another 'Post Your Frustrations' Thread made for FM15 I'm just going to straight up delete it.

I'm not sure how you know this. Whether SI gave a statement or whatever I dont know but I kinda disagree. I actually feel like in the most part it actually favours the user. ATM it seems way to easy to guide a mid-table team to the top of the league in a season or two using a good tactic whereas you rarely see the AI do this. And I've found in my experiences that the user creates many more chances than the AI.

You can't really disagree, it's fact. Ask anyone even vaguely in the know, even people who have nothing to do with SI. The game has literally no way to differentiate between user and AI in the match. It just doesn't work like that.

SI have talked about the coding before. It doesn't favour either side. It has no idea about the inputs so is impossible to favour a side.

The user will have an edge by virtue of being human, and therefore being considerably smarter. In theory anyway.