Calm down. I'm pretty sure if there's another 'Post Your Frustrations' Thread made for FM15 I'm just going to straight up delete it.

You can't really disagree, it's fact. Ask anyone even vaguely in the know, even people who have nothing to do with SI. The game has literally no way to differentiate between user and AI in the match. It just doesn't work like that.

Yeah, we're not having one. It's time people grew up. It's awful to moderate

SI have talked about the coding before. It doesn't favour either side. It has no idea about the inputs so is impossible to favour a side.

The user will have an edge by virtue of being human, and therefore being considerably smarter. In theory anyway.

I think that last is particularly relevant for frequent complainers on this thread...

If I have any say there wont be one ever again. Sean and Lee might want it, in which case you're modding it :D

ayiz6lT.gif

Kudos to you for assuming it's your fault, but this is actually one of the well-known bugs in the game. Full backs are really quite bad.

Yeah I read a couple of threads about it, tried to test a few different instructions but still even with the defence I've built I cant stop it , I only seem to concede in 3 ways, a mess in the penalty box from a corner and someone just punts it in (I can deal with that) giving away a penalty (makes me slightly want to harm or destroy things) or that cross from not closing down, so i just wait for the match to finish, save the game, quit it, and promise to never play FM again.

Then I play again after about 10 minutes.

Yeah I read a couple of threads about it, tried to test a few different instructions but still even with the defence I've built I cant stop it , I only seem to concede in 3 ways, a mess in the penalty box from a corner and someone just punts it in (I can deal with that) giving away a penalty (makes me slightly want to harm or destroy things) or that cross from not closing down, so i just wait for the match to finish, save the game, quit it, and promise to never play FM again.

Then I play again after about 10 minutes.

Full back defending is still the weakest part of the game. I do know it's been a priority for FM15, so we will have to see.

Full back defending is still the weakest part of the game. I do know it's been a priority for FM15, so we will have to see.

yeah, i stick decent finishers on my right wing (not on both due to balance of my team) and my CAM loves playing balls between the opposition LCB and LB for my RW to run on to and just slot it in, the starting guy has 18 goals and the reserve 16 so far this season and i'm at the end of Jan.
I was thinking the number of chances us users create need to be reduced because it is kind of crazy, i have scored 102 goals in 23 league games so far. But i'm guessing the FB defending is a huge contributor to this and the large number of chances, so hopefully if it gets improved it will make it harder to carve out those chances

View attachment 346304

Dominated both games. In the last game i threw in 3 strikers and a AP A behind them and we had 3 chances with 3v2 and we still didn't score.

Strangely, they also lost their league game in between legs 1-6 and the game before the first leg 3-1 to us. -.-

View attachment 346303

FFVIy2T.jpg

Your back-up striker is fully capable of scoring more than 3 goals in 15 games. Enjoy the splinters in your *** friend.

When you manage in Asia/South America there is always some ******* local Champions League or Cup Final tha is scheduled on the same day my players go to play for their national team.

From FM 2005 through to FM 2010 I was a tactical genius. Winning trophies left right and centre. But since FM 11 things started going a bit down hill. Now I like a bit of difficulty in games but where is the line crossed with difficulty and realism?

FM 2014 has been my most clueless campaign. I no longer think with a realistic mind when creating tactics for a club but I'm more thinking "how will the match engine react to this". Or if I go to a team where one philosophy is the usual there and on paper should do well, but I know another tactic that the match engine works well with so I'd go for that over the expected philosophy.

It's even got to the point were going direct wasn't working with West Ham, and I tried a more possession type tactic that I downloaded and it's worked wonders... but this ruins the game for me and defeats the object of Football Manager.

Does anyone else feel the same?

A couple of weeks back I was complaning in this thread about the imposiblity of my strikers scoring many and how annoyed I was with this game. Well I'd like to thank WJ for convincing me to carry on. On my Spurs save I had finished 5th and 6th and had problems with goals but I paid £10m for a 18 year old striker called Mendy who got 35 goals in 43 games and ended up winning me the Premier League and FA Cup in my third season!

Honestly have no problems with this game anymore and think the only problem I had before was a lack of clarity on the descriptions of certain instructions and what they do. Can't wait to see how I get on in the Champions League!

What the ****, FM? The worst part is, there was never a goal animation either. It ended with a corner, that curled around the goal by miles and went into the stands. And it actually said: "Full Time: Leicester 2 - 1 WBA"

Getting real sick of this game.

View attachment 345604

too many times my team offers contract to young players and kinda high. like 4M to their teams to buy them but i haven't made those offers, is this because i have left all the young teams under my assistant coach orders or is a bug or something else?

too many times my team offers contract to young players and kinda high. like 4M to their teams to buy them but i haven't made those offers, is this because i have left all the young teams under my assistant coach orders or is a bug or something else?

In staff responsibilities, you have checked your Assistant or someone else to handle all transfers for the Youth team.

Nice defending from my guy there... :S Bale only gets to shoot 3 times! :D

[video=youtube;5PkGumeF8p0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PkGumeF8p0[/video]

This game has turned into an absolute pile of bull **** !!

*Why is it every cross the opposition puts in they have someone standing exactly at the near or far post to tap it in!
*no matter what you do to stop there winger crossing he always manages to get the ball into the box even with two players marking him
*9/10 the computer scores there one on ones our either hit the goalkeeper or the corner flag
*no matter what I do to stop through balls eg dropping deeper or adding a sweeper they manage to somehow squeeze one through!!

SI should be ashamed to even have a pile of **** like this on the market especially at £20+ and what makes me cringe even more is there inability to fix these bugs and let us users attempt to play this rubbish