Probably said here a lot... but why on earth do i keep losing games that i dominate?
20+ shots, 6 ccc vs 3 shots, 0 ccc and i am 0-2 down. 60+ possession vs 30+ possession and i am losing.

Understandable if it happens occasionally, but almost every ****** game against lower opposition??!
I create chance after chance, i see point blank shots saved. They get a random set piece, suddenly i am a goal down.
Almost every game??! Bullshit

How can i view my players history or other players history that i am intereston past history, for example assists and goals on previous seasons, on any team they were not only on their current?

This game has turned into an absolute pile of bull **** !!

*Why is it every cross the opposition puts in they have someone standing exactly at the near or far post to tap it in!
*no matter what you do to stop there winger crossing he always manages to get the ball into the box even with two players marking him
*9/10 the computer scores there one on ones our either hit the goalkeeper or the corner flag
*no matter what I do to stop through balls eg dropping deeper or adding a sweeper they manage to somehow squeeze one through!!

SI should be ashamed to even have a pile of **** like this on the market especially at £20+ and what makes me cringe even more is there inability to fix these bugs and let us users attempt to play this rubbish

This happens a lot, selective memory. I reckon the AI has missed many 1vs1's but you're only the remembering the ones they have scored, because it has more of an impact.
You're annoyed the game manages to feed through balls? Seriously you obviously can't stop them. They're are ALWAYS going to happen, expecting to manage to set up a tactic that will complete eradicate these is raising your expectations WAY WAY to high.
I do agree on you with the fact that full backs (no matter how good/bad) are awful. But it is the same for the AI. I score so many through crosses.

All in all i don't think that the game is a pile of bullcrap, and i think this thread is just full of people who get annoyed that they lose or that the concede a goal, or that they can't win every single game with a clean sheet.

I'm having serious problems! My strikers just will not score. One on one with the keeper, and they blast it straight at him. In the position to place a shot, it goes into the side netting.

I'm averaging around 20 shots per match with around 5 or 6 on target. I thought it might have been my strikers fault so I went and bought two new ones. Both have finishing and composure of 17... I STILL can't score. I thought it might have been my coaches, so I went and signed ones with excellent stats in attacking & technique coaching. I. Still. Cannot. Score.

Please help me someone. What do I do to get my strikers to start banging in goals?

I'm having the exact same problem!

My strikers just will not score. One on one with the keeper, and they blast it straight at him. In the position to place a shot, it goes into the side netting.

I'm averaging around 20 shots per match with around 5 or 6 on target. I thought it might have been my strikers fault so I went and bought two new ones. Both have finishing and composure of 17... I STILL can't score. I thought it might have been my coaches, so I went and signed ones with excellent stats in attacking & technique coaching. I. Still. Cannot. Score.

The opposition get one chance and score. Most recent time it happened to me was against Hull. If you find an answer please please please let me know

I'm having the exact same problem!

My strikers just will not score. One on one with the keeper, and they blast it straight at him. In the position to place a shot, it goes into the side netting.

The opposition get one chance and score. Most recent time it happened to me was against Hull. If you find an answer please please please let me know
Buy another striker, thats what Mourinho would do

How can i view my players history or other players history that i am intereston past history, for example assists and goals on previous seasons, on any team they were not only on their current?

View attachment 343880

Each player has a History - Career Stats page. The figures shown at the top are limited to League appearances, but if you select each row in turn it will reveal stats for all competitions at the bottom of the screen.

I'm having serious problems! My strikers just will not score. One on one with the keeper, and they blast it straight at him. In the position to place a shot, it goes into the side netting.

Please help me someone. What do I do to get my strikers to start banging in goals?

We'll need more information to provide any help with your team, such as:

- What formation and tactics are you playing?
- What striker roles are you employing?
- Are they your strikers' preferred roles?

If you play with two up-front, combinations that work well - with players who are suited to the roles - include:

- Shadow Striker_Attack in the No.10 position behind a Deep-Lying Forward_Support:
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...1-real-4-4-2-how-i-learned-play-triangle.html

- False-9_Support alongside an Advanced Forward_Attack - where the AF is playing on whichever side corresponds to his strongest foot
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...false9-advanced-forward-combo-left-right.html

NO INTERNATIONAL CUPS!!!

i started a game on the chilean first division, the first three years i managed a mid table team, so i didnt even get a chance to qualify for international competitions. but now i manage a big chilean club, and won the league, i thought that now i would play the libertadores, but i realized the competition hasnt been played since the first season.....View attachment 343870

wtf??????? the copa sudamericana hasnt been played either.....

What kind of messed up fixture list makes a team play Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday, Wednesday, Saturday, Monday, Wednesday, Saturday?! The last 4 being 3 EPL matches in a row and an FA Cup final?! Not with a 25-man squad with 20 Natural Fitness and Stamina could you do this.

What kind of messed up fixture list makes a team play Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday, Wednesday, Saturday, Monday, Wednesday, Saturday?! The last 4 being 3 EPL matches in a row and an FA Cup final?! Not with a 25-man squad with 20 Natural Fitness and Stamina could you do this.

84255630.gif

Tackles sending the ball out of play for a throw-in close to the corner flag, only for the officials to award a corner.

I know this has been mention before, but when you are a very rich club and the AI knows it. Playing as Atalanta and my transfer budget is £175 million. Need and new right back after my current is getting on a bit, ended up paying £101 million for one who was only really worth £40 million max. Offering £60 million for a midfielder and getting rejected for him to then move for £34 million somewhere else. grrr. I know its to be expected but its very annoying and if I don't win everything in the season to get a massive transfer budget the next then I'm totally price out of the game.

Another thing is my first choice and second choice keepers getting injured, not putting a sub keeper in the squad because i don't have one and what happens, my keeper getting injured and having to put an outfield player in goal and going on to lose 5-3

Anderlecht (despite having a team of 2 star players) playing like they are Barca.. WTF?? the lowest rated player i have in my team is 2.5* and that's my AM so he shouldn't be affecting defence..

SI need to stop this underdogs are OP bullsh*t....

Can you explain that more? This is on FMC with the same "in-game management" but results can vary so much.
I know. The FMC skin gave it away. ;)

No game is ever the same. No every game will play out exactly the same if you replayed it 100 or a 1000 times.

All you're doing with tactics, man-management etc is swing the odds in your favour. Your sample size contained 2 different results only. If you did that 100 times, you may find that 80% of the time you'll win all the games. The other 20% will vary. If your tactic isn't that great, maybe only 60% of the replays would be wins. The point is, when you play a game, nothing is robotic.

In example, in your first game v Southampton, what happened? Things change depending on who scored the first goal. In one game, your team could score first and that causes the other team to be more attacking to try and get back into the game. That's why it may end up being 4-0 in the end. In another, Southampton might score first (for whatever reason) and sit back for the entire game after that. That makes them very different to face compared to the first example. This is where reacting to in-game situations can help.

A player might have an off day where in another replay he wouldn't. Different decisions, different in-game events, different injuries etc etc.

Also, by the time you faced Norwich, morale would have been rock bottom compared to being superb the first time. That will already affect your results, even if just a little bit.