Check the steam forums lots of people there posting pics and vids and for the record i have that problem lots on different tactics.

The issue of having ccc's and not being converted into goals is not a bug. There's a known problem with the player decision at the goal, but this doesn't affect your team having success. Also, the ME doesn't chat against your team. I've explained what is common in the last page of this thread.

Check the steam forums lots of people there posting pics and vids and for the record i have that problem lots on different tactics.

And it's precisely because I check several forums that I see the same complains... curiously, the same people that have those complains show the same tactical mistakes.

That has got to be one of the most bizzare comments i have ever read ... oh wait we are talking about a game were to score more i have to tell my forward to shoot less, playing 5 in the middle = asm telling you we are being over run in middle of park???
Here's a shocker - the point was to watch the game to see if they actually are CCCs. It would also help if you bothered to read more than just the first sentence.

Last edited:
I was pretty annoyed when I took a newly promoted Barnet side who were predicted 23rd in League 1 to 2nd and promotion, and didnt even get a mention for manager of the year!

your Burnley 2nd season unbeaten in 17 games solid 2nd in the league won the fa cup and league cup ! but the board as per usual mentions the time you got a 1-1 draw with Chelsea a dozen games ago as if it was the worse!! ;) wtf

you compliment a player who's on form scoring in 6 recent games and he gets upset wtf

no matter what you say to some players! ;) different standards my ***!

Last edited:
the scout reports are repetitive even with "nevers" turned on and subscriptions off they somehow leak through. i've even had games where i sack all scouts to get peace lol ;) i scout/research all my own players anyway

FM at its best

FM at its best. And it's a World Cup Final.

OK so i'll spill out my frustration wright now. F**** full back defending, I just can't get them to defend half decently. And whats about the crosses? If th winger beats the full back, its a pinpoint cross for a goal. Havent been playing FM since 11 version, so this piece of s*** is just silly. I thought the set pieces in FM 11 we're f**** up, but in this version there are even more. I mean a player of BS calibre scores 10 goals from free kicks in a season? WTF? And don't me even get started with corners, OMG.

Ou if someone has any advice or solutions I would be gratefull.

I'm not sure if it's a frustration... but a was really disapointed when I saw it. I mean transfers in Polish League after first season, like Michał Żyro from Legia Warszawa to Lech Poznan, and Paweł Brożek from Wisła Kraków to Legia... really FM are you serious??? This is the most unrealistic thing I've seen in FM for a long time.

Did things get ramped up in 14? I've been on FM10 for a while and just moved on to 14. Can't seem to score and I'm not sure I've had a single game where I have controlled possession or had the higher number of shots, even against much lower ranked opposition

The defending being shocking sometimes. I've often seen a long ball go to my defenders and rather than clear it they'll jog backwards and leave the oppostion striker pick up the loose ball and allow him to run behind the defence and score a very avoidable goal. Also, my strikers have been through on goal only to blaze it wide or pretty much pass it towards the keeper

17 saves in one game and 7 blocked shots lol ill bet most of your players are world class too. That is the worst thing about this game. It SHOULD give justice and have you win every game that you dominate the stats, in an ideal world... but im kinda glad it doesnt work like that because it makes it a bit more challenging

This one is about boards and wages...
I've just gotten my club to the BPL after joining them at the bottom tier of English football. So, I've gotten them promoted five times, won 307 matches with the club, and won 70% of my matches. My first contract was for £300/week, which wasn't a big deal. I've re-signed with the club twice, the last time was three years ago, when the club was playing in League 2 - for £1500/week. Although this wage was low compared to my peers, it didn't bother me too much at the time, because it really has no effect on game play. So now, after gaining BPL promotion, I'm in talks with the club to sign a new contract. Guess how much they are offering? £ 1600/week, a £100/week raise. The club has plenty of money (+£150k wage budget, £5.75m transfer budget remaining, £47m balance), and I am highly sought after as a manager (I just turned down job offers from Chelsea and Liverpool). The lowest wage any other BPL manager makes is £19,500/week, more than 12 TIMES what I'm being offered.Just for kicks, I made a secondary save, and quit my job. The club signed the manager who just got Liverpool relegated (they were picked to finish 3rd) for £41,000/week! WTF!?

The useless forum software that hurts legit users more than spambots. Nuff said.

Stop making pointless posts on threads to increase your post count. This is your only warning

I will not heed it (unless this happens to be the last post I need, however many that may be). You can ban me, in which case I will try to find another, more useful forum, or you can improve your forum in which case I will not have to make "pointless" posts. Either way, I do not have the patience for this nonsense.

Okay then