started a game in the blue square premier. tried to sign rudi skacel on a free. he wanted ?42k a week (???) so i offered him ?27k (my max) and he rejected it then joined a czech first division club for ?975 a week. now i understand the club reputation and everything, but would a player knock back ?1.4m a year for ?52k a year for slightly better standard.....cant see it unless your talking maybe epl or something. good to see they still cant fix the transfer or contract system. wonder if theyll sort it for fm14, but i wont hold my breath. mind you, its out at the end of the month so its unplayable until august 2014 anyway.

****** me off when a player gets the ball with an empty wing in front of him and he slowly taps the ball forward until they shut him down. happens all the time. i dont think in 25 years of watching football ive seen this happen.

i took alloa from the scottish third division to the spl in six seasons. had no money and basically found frees all the way. sold two kids i picked up for free for half a million which helped. anyway, first season in the spl im told the ground needs undersoil heating so i have to ground share with falkirk for four months, and lost a huge chunk of cash. finished ninth in my first season, got a couple of million prize money and think i can build on this until my board decide to spend three million upgrading the stadium. average attendance was a few hundred, but they think they need to add 1000 seats for some reason. now i have to ground share again and i have no money for players. i cant even afford to renew my best players contracts, and lose my loan players who everton (my parent club) refuse to send back unless i pay a fee. decided this game was done as i couldnt face relegating them through being ****** over by the game.

the magic of the editor. created my own club and gave them a chairman loan. its happened in real life in germany.
the point is, a player rejected ?1.4m a year and accepted ?52k a year and its not the first time its happened. its happened in pretty much every FM game ive played.

managed to get litmannen and addo for less money in this game

screw the uni work, you can always work in asda. how many seasons did you lose? id have driven my car over my laptop if that had happened

i wish someone would break neymars legs, arms, spine, neck. then send a terminator back to 1990 and kill his parents. that way the little **** would have a reason for rolling about on the floor for hours.

i managed celtic in an OF game where the ra***rs right back fouled my left winger four times in less than a minute and eventually only got booked for the fourth foul. was literally foul, quick freekick, foul, quick freekick, foul, quick freekick, foul, yellow card.

peter grant once got booked for a foul, then booked for charging from the wall from the freekick.

if youd lost 0-1 i understand, but you won so you should just accpept its another flaw in the game and that your superior management skills beta not only chelsea, but everyone at SI

when im losing and chage to direct passing they still use a slow methodical build up in the videos. even set every player to long passing but doesnt make any difference

rockstar got the makers of mafia to build gta5 as they werent good enough to do it themselves (as gta4 proved). maybe SI shouid ask for help

I finally get an offer accepted for the brazilian wonderkid that I desperately need due to injuries, I go into the contracts, and everything fits. Except one thing. The agent wants like 3m dollars for his fees, but the most I can offer due to board restrictions. I now have to go through everything again, after I slightly tweaked my finances. I just can't fathom how this is possible.

Why does the opposition only seem to score headers.. This is pathetic I've had it for 3 seasons now and every single goal conceded is a header. Pathetic and NOT football.

2 times a tycoon tries to take over my At. Madrid team, and both times the stupid chairman thinks it takes to much time to finish.
So the idiot cancel the buyout... Then i get a board take over instead, and they have to take in more debt that needs to pay off.

******* ****, still hope that few more seasons will end in a tycoon takeover.

When one of my forwards makes a tackle and wins the ball and his opponent is injured.....he heads for goal and with a clear chance......decides to kick the ball out for the opponent to get treatment! Aaaaargh!

Throw-ins that keep giving ball to opposition. When my team scores, they very often score right back within 8 minutes. I wish I know how to fix this. Would like tips...

I have a problem with my FM13 and every other FM. If I start a new game or load a game it suddenly closes and there isn't an error message. It usually happens when a game just ended or when it is loading the "Choose team" menu on a new game. I have tried almost everything. I've tried deleting files and uninstalled it like 10 times and installed it again. Please help me, i'm desperate. I want to play FM13 again. And I don't want to buy FM14 until this problem is fixed. So please help me.

Thanks in forward,
Joey (A desperate gamer)