Its more reliable than reading a frustration thread in which 90% of the frustrations are self induced.
We'll see about that :)

Personally, I wasn't satysfied at all with FM13, frustrations or not...and I'm not the only one to think this.

We'll see about that :)

Personally, I wasn't satysfied at all with FM13, frustrations or not...and I'm not the only one to think this.

That's not really my point.

Playing the demo will give you much better indication of whether you will like the game or not, than reading a frustrations thread.

Thats a given.

Promotion with Prat (great name!) in Spain. Stadium of 1,000 being upgraded and board plunged me into ?7m of debt. We then entered receivership and then administration. Ended with a squad of 5 players as we can't sign any players. Getting hammered by everyone in the division now! Dastards!!

"I've not been getting enough first team football so I've decided to go public and ask for a transfer". Maybe if you hadn't been out injured for the last three months then you might have played a bit more!
Here's hoping FM14 cuts out stupid little annoying bugs like this!

The problem is I have to constantly spend the last ten minutes of a match on Overload with eight guys in the box just trying to get a result from a game I completely and utterly dominated.

So yes, it would be nice for the final score to occasionally reflect the reality of the game, otherwise what's the point? We could just throw dice to determine every result, the only reason we simulate the whole game is to, you know, simulate the game.

Losing streaks! I probably have a poor streak of 7-10 games every single season, does my head in!

Also the fact that when Im losing by one goal and I change to attacking or overload for the last 10 minutes, it has never made a difference.

I don't know how quickly you went a goal down, or how many of your shots where long ones, or how many chances where CCC's.
But to turn a the game around and come out with a victory against Chelsea, I'd be well satisfied.

overload is not a win button. Just going into overload is not going to guarantee a deluge of goals. You need to spot how to unlock them first. I actually dont ever use overload to get back into a game (or attack, come to think of it)

Shape > style > strategy.

Not FMs fault, but my laptop has had a massive crash. One of the consequences of this crash, alongside losing lots of my uni work (thankfully saved on memory stick), was the corruption of ALL my FM saved games.

F-ng ****, w*** sh** b*ll*cks. :mad: :'(

Now all that is left of FM13 for me is the copious amount of screenshots and the San Marino save game file I actually put on memory stick.