Was playing as Man Utd.. By end of pre-season, I have 7-8 injuries.. Its like they are out to injured the players.. It really is one injury a game.. Owen after recovery played 5 mins then is out for 5 months..

Also.. there are way too many fouls in game.. In my first 3 league games, i was already awarded 2 penalties.. mindless one too as a matter of fact...

Not really an ingame frustration but I went to Asda on friday to pick up the game and was turned away as "we don't sell PC games" :mad:
What the ****! This was the game I was most anticipating and they didnt sell it! Got the game though as I just went home and bought it off Steam for £5 extra :D

My fustration is the ingame 3d match thingy. Fine players dont have to be super detailed, but they could atleast look alittle correct, Roberto Carlos is a little white dude, Yakubu is not even coloured =/ and 90% of the players look exactly the same. Might be some setting I have not seen, but it's quite annoying.

The 25 Man Squad Rule Is Really Getting On My Nerves,It Adds To The Realism but Sometimes I Dont Want Realism :mad:

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

The 25 Man Squad Rule Is Really Getting On My Nerves,It Adds To The Realism but Sometimes I Dont Want Realism :mad:

My frustration's not with any particular aspect of the game, but with me doing a lot worse than previously. I didn't put much heart into transfers and I think my over-reliance on GenieScout in FM10 is costing me.

A AC Milan save just broke in which I played 10 hours yesterday and today and I had 3 Save Rolling ticked and Autosave on each month but nah my Backup its on the first match of the session

Last edited:
Leeds Season

I am half way trough my Leeds united season i have played 25 games and only got 4 points, I have not won a game and only scored 11 goals, and concded 60 plus i have tryed everything and they just wont score, or win. Any ideas ?

I am half way trough my Leeds united season i have played 25 games and only got 4 points, I have not won a game and only scored 11 goals, and concded 60 plus i have tryed everything and they just wont score, or win. Any ideas ?
I picked leeds aswell and happened the same to me....i didnt wait too long to give up...lol

My GOD Will these ****** agents leave me alone ARGGGGGGG(6)

After 3 days of playing I'm really frustrated with missed chances (same as everyone seems to be)

Number of red cards is ridiculous

Seem to hit the post twice every game

Number of goals in the first minute is so annoying, 27 second breakaway from kick off? Yeah, right. This is Marlon Harewood guys!

I dislike the fact when a player (or a coach, anyone basicly) doesn't want to join your club, you can't even offer them a contract. I managed to lure Pato to Juventus in FM10 after offering him a ridiculous contract even though he had no intention of joining at all.

I dislike the fact when a player (or a coach, anyone basicly) doesn't want to join your club, you can't even offer them a contract. I managed to lure Pato to Juventus in FM10 after offering him a ridiculous contract even though he had no intention of joining at all.

Yeah, I find this annoying; in FM10, Mertesacker was never interested in joining Arsenal. I offer him £110k+ and he'd join. Now he won't even look at me :'(

Can't believe SI released it on a Friday. I haven't been able do a match day yet in 2D or commentary only, without getting a crash dump. I can holiday past matches but where is the fun sitters not being taken and last minute goals.

Hopefully it being a business day tommorrow may shed some answers on my troubles sigh :'(

+1

plus the fact that FM11 have A LOT of booking! I have games with 6-8 yellow card in a game even I told them to be "more cautious",

and the thing that I can't change the players view to 2 columns view (ie only condition or position but in 2 columns). I HATE the long 1 column view.

-I'm getting really worked up by the amount of clear cut chances world class strikers miss, my forward line for chelsea is Drogba, Aguero, and Tevez and I'm scraping 1-0 wins with midfielders getting the goal, and they're missing at least 7 good chances a game. always seem to miss one on ones which is understandable on the occassion but its every ****** week:mad:! But then Steven Fletcher breaks up the park for Wolves and scores their only chance of the game:S
-The amount of penalties that miss the target? Lampard's had four for me and missed 3:'(.
-Also theres some points as people have said before where defenders and even the keeper stand still and let the other team put the ball in the net?!
- The board never agree to help me sign a big target, has anyone got them to agree to it?
-When players drive into the box and its a ridiculously tight angle and they shoot instead of trying too pass in across the 6 yard box for a tap in

Last edited:
so many of my chances are hitting the woodwork! it's absurd!

So i started a game with the boro, all's going fine got my squad how i wanted it had my tactics sorted had a good pre season then the season started. after 11 games im top of the championship with 27 points 6 points clear from burnly who were second, start my next match against QPR, half time im beating them 2-1 then out of no were my laptop cuts out.... not too worried as i have 3 file rolling auto save for the end of every month. I load the game up and im 2 games into the league, first match i play i loose 3-0 to leeds and lita is injured forf 4 month after previously being my top scorer and thompson is injured for 2 month sylvinho is out for 4 weeks and now im back at 11 games and im 8th... now the board are starting to loose confidence in me as are my team absolute **** take :'(

I keep on get an error on my screen saying 'football manager has stopped working' and it does it all the time help please

my players are unhappy because of lack of discipline at the club and they all keep complaining. how do i fix that?