Actually, I can take that - what really ****** me off is when **** teams do it.

it happens to me every ******* time i play a big name team my team plays flawless for 70mins then fall apart.

I have tried everything, one save i actually went out my way to buy players with high determination, composure and all the appropriate stats needed that people suggest should help your team harder to play against. it doesnt make a ******* iota of difference.

The team rep in my opinion is the strongest factor in the game when the two teams meet. Big teams can fill there team with reserves and it wont make a difference.

it happens to me every ******* time i play a big name team my team plays flawless for 70mins then fall apart.

I have tried everything, one save i actually went out my way to buy players with high determination, composure and all the appropriate stats needed that people suggest should help your team harder to play against. it doesnt make a ******* iota of difference.

The team rep in my opinion is the strongest factor in the game when the two teams meet. Big teams can fill there team with reserves and it wont make a difference.

It's the other way round with my saves - I do very well against big names but then a **** team that hasn't won a match in their last 15 games scores 3 screamers from 30 yards out and voilà, you're ******.

It's the other way round with my saves - I do very well against big names but then a **** team that hasn't won a match in their last 15 games scores 3 screamers from 30 yards out and voilà, you're ******.

lol

its a frustrating game there is no doubt about that lol

Won the first leg of my EL last 16 match 2-1. Start winning 1-0 in the second leg, and all of a sudden I concede from a 30 yarder and give away 2 penalties, getting a red card in the process. Gotta love this game.

just lost glen johnson, gerrard, and lukaku in a span of 3 min during injury time

is it me or there arent any goals by scissors or anything spectacular? all goals are kinda boring

Starting second season with Aberdeen is 2014 finished 2nd in SPL first season hoping for some money to stregthen get 3 mill which is decent but the wage structure is really holding me back and to add insult to injury Rangers who were thrid are getting amazing players on free that I can only dream of so annoying

View attachment 190572

I mean David Silva (that is the real one) Gomis and Barrera all on frees in the SPL will tear **** up. They want wages of 30k a week my board will offer 9 :mad: FML.

Last edited:
playing as PSG 1-0 up away to Marseille who are down to ten men and havent been in the game at all with only 4 shots and the equalise with 4 mins to go. ******* surprise surprise.

I push men up and switch to a more attacking style and even with 3mins added time i dont get a single highlight.

absolute BS

I understand how alot of you get frustrated about winning like 1-0 for 70 minutes and then losing. But this is where the MANAGER in football manager kicks in.

Your the manager, you realise what's going to happen. Clearly, if your going to run and dominate a big team (which is rare) for 70 odd minutes, your players will tire way more than they would if they were on the back foot.

A smart manager in this situation will manage it right, and make changes and set the tactics to counter or something like a real world manager would when they face a top 4 team.

But, i do understand how it happens sometimes, but we just have to consider it is an unfortunate loss. We all saw this happen at Wembley. United came back after being 2-0 down.. albeit that they deserved it.

My only frustration about this game is that the Press Conferences are always the same. I wish you could input a mic and talk through for your answer. Also select an answer of course, so the news can eb registered. But instead of typing additional comments, you should be input a mic and talk. Then when it popps up in the news section, you should be able to play your recording..

No matter what team or what time of the season, whenever i seem to concede late on, it always comes up with "and thats his 1st goal of the season!". It's like players always decide to score the only goal of their career with a 30yard screamer against the team cruising the league in injury time to ****** a draw. Just a little frustrating...

Press conferences- Same questions week in, week out, and if you send the assistant he'll give some rubbish answers that means squad morale will drop.

Team talks - always the same options (boring) and they have too much effect on the end result.

Injuries - if you make 3 subs simultaneously over half the time you'll get an injury afterwards. Also, even with training schedules on medium there's a ridiculous amount of injuries in training, and unbelievable ones like damaged cruciate ligaments or broken legs, what are they doing in training, fighting?

chances - sooo many missed easy chances, even by players with finishing and composure 20

general gameplay - defenders slow down for no reason when chasing the ball, only for the attacker to get there first and have a clear cut chance.

Strange transfers by big clubs.

I had this world class Slovakian kid on my game that I had to transfer list (1 year left on contract, he wanted to leave,I wanted to start a transfer battle between interested clubs).

Barcelona pay no attention to my world class kid and decide to bid for my below average 3th or 4th choice player in his position(who's rated at 2.5 stars). Like they wouldn't notice wonderkid whilst scouting!

Playing stoke, I hate them.
They sit back for 85 minutes taking shot after shot after shot into a wall of defenders.
Then they attack in the last 5 minutes get a corner and either win 1-0 or pull back for a 1-1 draw with two shots all game.

Just deleted the game for the 2nd and last time, The longer i play the worse it gets.

The match engine is absolutely terrible, i see players standing around watching when they are closest to the ball while oppositions players just run by them, The amount of goals that come by the way of a cross that hits a player that isn't even looking at the ball is terrible, this includes own goals.

so many things i hate about this game which is a shame

Getting a booking after 20 seconds is ridiculous, that never happens in real life. Also, the amount of in game injuries is just ludicrous, it's not uncommon to get two serious injuries every 3 matches or so, plus I find that if there's no highlights for 5-10 game minutes guaranteed it will say 'on comes the physio' or whatever, seemingly just so something happens.

The match engine is beyond belief awful as well. Opposing players run through diagonally on goal from the sideline and clearly one of your defenders in the centre would go across to stop him, but then they just stay in their seemingly pre-determined positional area in the centre and let the attacker run straight through on goal and score.

Also, the amount of times one of your defenders will kick it against one of your midfielders backs only for it to rebound straight into the path of an opponent who then has a clear cut chance is frankly ridiculous.

My club spent the past 3 years building a new stadium and it just got completed

sold the old stadium

First home game....is at the old stadium.......

Think I'm done with this save

Getting a booking after 20 seconds is ridiculous, that never happens in real life. Also, the amount of in game injuries is just ludicrous, it's not uncommon to get two serious injuries every 3 matches or so, plus I find that if there's no highlights for 5-10 game minutes guaranteed it will say 'on comes the physio' or whatever, seemingly just so something happens.

The match engine is beyond belief awful as well. Opposing players run through diagonally on goal from the sideline and clearly one of your defenders in the centre would go across to stop him, but then they just stay in their seemingly pre-determined positional area in the centre and let the attacker run straight through on goal and score.

Also, the amount of times one of your defenders will kick it against one of your midfielders backs only for it to rebound straight into the path of an opponent who then has a clear cut chance is frankly ridiculous.

My final straw with this game was last night when i lost a goal in the 86th minute against Lyon, i have played Marseille and Lyon dominated both games and both games lost a 86th minute wonder goal equaliser despite taking the necessary steps to shut the game down so i wouldnt lose a late goal.

I have experienced this throughout my numerous saves and it happens far to ******* often.

On 1st season, in my debut with Manchester United Community Shield with Chelsea. My player got 5 goals to the back of the net in first 30 minute. And the referee just took 4 goals of my team (1 is clearly offside but the rest are totally safe). I just wish someone should snipe the mr. referee from the stand already. At the end, he has an excellent game. I can't believe it. His name is Andre Marriner ...

Last edited:
Non-League strikers that repeatedly waste one-on-one oppourtunities and send their shots into orbit. I fail to accept that at low levels of football players can't hit the target. I can freaking hit the goal and I'm not even a regular sunday footballer.

I've also stopped watching the match simulations, only using commentary as the players are downright retarded.

---------- Post added at 09:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 AM ----------

And also how it is always a team in the basement that ends your unbeaten run. Nevermind that you are in the promotion spots, currently on a 7-match unbeaten run including coming off two wins against fellow promotion contenders away, only to return home and lose against the side that is just above the trapdoor. God I hate Solihull Moors! They ended my run at home and the following week put me out of the FA Cup.