Post Your Frustrations

**** it why did u leave. u know who mancini robs the banks of the world.

True, what's even worse is that I put Arsenal into the Top 2 for 6 seasons but Mancini has finished them 10th. Behind Leicester, newly promoted. :O

True, what's even worse is that I put Arsenal into the Top 2 for 6 seasons but Mancini has finished them 10th. Behind Leicester, newly promoted. :O

i had some lost games against the foxes in my arsenal save. and currently my boogie team. they actually become good, and also has a good financial status.

Losing 1 - 0 to Burnley as Man Utd. When they have 1 shot on target which is a lob from 30 yards. With 30% of the possession. Whereas I had about 20 shots on target but their keeper was absolutely unbeatable.

Oh and that was on the back of a 1 - 1 draw in the FA Cup with Fulham in which they got a goal given when Vidic was shoved over in the box, everyone on both sides stopped moving, then the guy who committed the foul just tapped it in...

Fofana is out for 4 months becouse he broke his leg, my best striker is out for 5 weeks becouse of his ankle, and my players hit the pos at least 5 times a match...

got plymouth into the prem been at the club 4 seasons
club gets taken over
and now they want to replace me with del bosque
after all i have done for them
and they have just offered me a new contract

In my first season with Spurs I won the league. The next season only finished 4th but won the Champions League. Then at the start of the next season had 3 players requesting to be transferred to bigger teams! Ledley King requests a transfer which was great news because I never play him. I grant him his transfer request, then in the same day tells me he wants to stay. I refused. Now Corluka's telling me he's after a new challenge. This is just after beating Man City 2-1! Sort it out SI!

Just started a new game with Rangers because i get bored if i am not playing the team i support and i am using a edited database where Rangers have £5m to spend like in real life.

Sold

Edu £3.6m
McCulloch £850k
Lafferty £1.7m
Papac £1.8m

Brought in

Goodwillie £2m
Cairney £2.5m
Niakhaichyk £1.2m
Badelj £3.9m
Masilela £250k
Buzaglo £300k

So i am thinking i have quite a strong team, next up Champions League draw

Real Madrid
Arsenal
Rangers
Rubin

The cup draws on this game are a complete joke, hardly ever does the user get a favourable draw.

The cup draws on this game are a complete joke, hardly ever does the user get a favourable draw.

I second that opinion! I usually get a bearable group stage though, but always seem to draw a monster in the first knockout. In my first season at United I drew Real Madrid after finishing top of my group, second season Barca after finishing second, and my current season finished top and drew Bayern Munich who have built a good side by 2015 on my game. Everyone who finished second got easy draws (City vs Galatasaray for example) since just about every top seeded side came second in their group.

Only managed to get through against Real Madrid (although the Bayern game was decided by a referee mistake, which also seems annoyingly common).

I second that opinion! I usually get a bearable group stage though, but always seem to draw a monster in the first knockout. In my first season at United I drew Real Madrid after finishing top of my group, second season Barca after finishing second, and my current season finished top and drew Bayern Munich who have built a good side by 2015 on my game. Everyone who finished second got easy draws (City vs Galatasaray for example) since just about every top seeded side came second in their group.

Only managed to get through against Real Madrid (although the Bayern game was decided by a referee mistake, which also seems annoyingly common).

See for me I usually get a tough group stage and then afterwards I have one team that is better than me everyone else is on par. Usually I win at home by two and then lose on the road by one. I finally snuck into the Champs league this year with a terrible terrible team and my foes are CSKA Moscow (easiest one), ManU (won it last year) and then Atletico Madrid. I am just a little team from Iceland.

See for me I usually get a tough group stage and then afterwards I have one team that is better than me everyone else is on par. Usually I win at home by two and then lose on the road by one. I finally snuck into the Champs league this year with a terrible terrible team and my foes are CSKA Moscow (easiest one), ManU (won it last year) and then Atletico Madrid. I am just a little team from Iceland.

First game off the group stages

I just laugh at these games now because they are so frequent, Missed a penalty in the 94th minute also

RangersvRubinStats_MatchStats.png

First game off the group stages

I just laugh at these games now because they are so frequent, Missed a penalty in the 94th minute also

That is bad. I never had a game like that...actually never. I had games where opponents would have like 3 shots on goal and score 1, but at least two would be on target, never just zero. That would make me mad. Although i gotten lucky a couple of times, especially when i was using Alcorcon and beat Real Madrid and Barcelona 1-0 with just three shots as well when they had like 18. I hope you qualify though

I don't get the loan system. I can offer only 90% wages and the team wants 100% and 400k initial fee, so instead I offer 5m and 90% and they still don't accept. I even tried 200m and 90% -_-". The loan system is a joke.

My next 7 games are like this

Aberdeen away
Arsenal away
Hearts away
Motherwell home
Real Madrid away
Celtic away
Dundee Utd away

1 at home, 6 away

I have missed my last 6 penalty kicks, ALL of them in very crucial games - the first three missed were on a cup qtr final game. My takers were always good ones. I'm absolutely gutted.

---------- Post added at 04:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 AM ----------

That is bad. I never had a game like that...actually never. I had games where opponents would have like 3 shots on goal and score 1, but at least two would be on target, never just zero. That would make me mad. Although i gotten lucky a couple of times, especially when i was using Alcorcon and beat Real Madrid and Barcelona 1-0 with just three shots as well when they had like 18. I hope you qualify though

You haven't played much, have you? I've even lost a game 1-2 to an own goal when the opposition had shot only once - their other goal, that is.

---------- Post added at 04:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 AM ----------

And Vladimir Yurchenko scores to end the 6 missed penalties in a row bullshit!

And it proved to be a winner, too.

Gotta love going to see my 6 Italian U20 young studs play in the U20 World Cup

Then having the media question why I even went and thinking I was abusing FA money........................

Just won the FA Cup quarter finals against Middlesbrough. Morale is high heading into the next match. Ah, Blackpool, Should win this fairly easily since im Liverpool and they are Blackpool in 20th!........ Jamie Carragher heads into the net an gives Liverpool the lead! woohoo, Gerrard scores in the 70th minute! 2-0 no way im going to get caught by this **** side...NOT! 86th minute! James Beattie scores a sitter.. acceptable but still a few mins to go we can see it through.. until DJ Campbell scores a 96th minute equaliser when we were onlysaid to be having 3 additional mins! i dont get it we didnt have any injuries or stoppages! 1 min later skrtel gets a red card??? I felt like punching a whole in the wall!oO)
I know BPool won twice against LFC but really come on its like you want them to win!! cant wait for fm12 -.-

i laughed my *** off when i read this so funny>> unlucky tho

Is anyone else able to find any good creative AMC regens?

I just searched (im in 2017 with many many nations loaded) and there may be 3 AMCs in the entire world who have the mental and technical stats to be a fairly dangerous creative threat.........

It's ridiculous, there are a good 20-30 some in real life, but after 7 years the game can't produce more than a couple.

Winning 3-0, a win would take me out of the relegation places, and I concede 3 goals in minutes 84, 86 and 88.

Back