Post Your Frustrations

Is anyone else able to find any good creative AMC regens?

I just searched (im in 2017 with many many nations loaded) and there may be 3 AMCs in the entire world who have the mental and technical stats to be a fairly dangerous creative threat.........

It's ridiculous, there are a good 20-30 some in real life, but after 7 years the game can't produce more than a couple.

I know of quite a few world class creative mids in my save, a good defensive midfield regen however..

I know of quite a few world class creative mids in my save, a good defensive midfield regen however..

In one of my longer saves I have three good regen DMs, all african. They seem to produce the best ones.

Odd, I've got a couple decent DMCs atm who are pretty young.

Strikers, wingers, and DCs are plentiful.

MC and Sidebacks can be found here and there

GK, AMC, DMC are exceptionally difficult to find.

The amount of times you concede with one shot is ridiculous, players smashin 40 yarders with 7-9 long shots it does happen irl but not every 3 to 4 games!!!

Love Football Manager but sometimes it does my **** in!! haha

View attachment 189696

Last edited:
The amount of times you concede with one shot is ridiculous, players smashin 40 yarders with 7-9 long shots it does happen irl but not every 3 to 4 games!!!

Love Football Manager but sometimes it does my **** in!! haha

View attachment 189696

Definitely an issue mate, I have tried nearly every succesful tactic on this site and it happens with them all.

Its also the reason in my opinion that you will hardly every see your Goalkeeper get a rating of over 7.00 for the season. Some dont think its a problem though but it annoys the **** out of me.

To be honest the game ****** me off, I like the idea of it because obviously i love football but i play it through habit more than anything.

Last edited:
Im caught between two saves. Both with BVB
The first save was my first savegame in FM ever. I built up the best team in the world with incredible strikers and a lot of CL-wins, but i gave away people like großkreutz,götze etc. and if i play it now i feel guilty

my second game is with 11.3 and i have my team together, but i feel like faking my first game, as i buy people who served me well in my first game and as i found out about FM Genie scout i cheated somehow and bought people with highest PA for low prices...

I'm switching between those saves and never feel content....

Not one to say that I am being cheated but big game against Rangers SPL and the referee sends off two of my players in the first 20 minutes both for 2 yellow cards.

The stats read 4 fouls by me 4 cards two reds after 20 minutes. And to add insult to injury my tackling is set to cautious and the tackles were not life threatening hardly even fouls

14 fouls in the entire game for both sides and the ref manages to dish out 9 yellow cards and two reds.....

View attachment 189766

Hate when good 18-22 year old players retire becouse zhey can't find a club to play in...and I don't have any money to sign any of them or I can't sign them becouse they don't get theyr work premit. :@

Definitely an issue mate, I have tried nearly every succesful tactic on this site and it happens with them all.

Its also the reason in my opinion that you will hardly every see your Goalkeeper get a rating of over 7.00 for the season. Some dont think its a problem though but it annoys the **** out of me.

To be honest the game ****** me off, I like the idea of it because obviously i love football but i play it through habit more than anything.

It is really annoying this is one of the most annoying things about the game.

Dominated
View attachment 189767

Then 87th min.
View attachment 189768

Here is the FAKE player.
View attachment 189769
Yeah 7 Long shots 7 Composure.

Heres the goal.
View attachment 189770
View attachment 189771
View attachment 189772

And here is my Striker and his stats for the game.
View attachment 189773
View attachment 189774

It's a joke 5CCC he had 3 all on his right foot.

Hope this makes sense.

Still love the game despite it's awful AWFUL!!! Match Engine sometimes haha.

really annoying me this standard liege save!! constant injuries, rubbish strikers, getting beat by a second leauge team! nothing i do is working!

Buying Alphonse Areola as a backup GK for my Wycombe team and hoping he'll do a good job at that. His stats are very good,but every time I play him he's utter **** and makes costly mistakes. A waste of money it seems.
Btw this is in 2016....

Also getting sick of facing super-Gomes and his 8+ rating in every single game against me

Last edited:
Just started a new game with Rangers because i get bored if i am not playing the team i support and i am using a edited database where Rangers have £5m to spend like in real life.

Sold

Edu £3.6m
McCulloch £850k
Lafferty £1.7m
Papac £1.8m

Brought in

Goodwillie £2m
Cairney £2.5m
Niakhaichyk £1.2m
Badelj £3.9m
Masilela £250k
Buzaglo £300k

So i am thinking i have quite a strong team, next up Champions League draw

Real Madrid
Arsenal
Rangers
Rubin

The cup draws on this game are a complete joke, hardly ever does the user get a favourable draw.

Thought i'd just add further evidence to the Cup Draws being a complete farce on this game. So after last years group of

Real Madrid
Arsenal
Rangers
Rubin

Here is my group this year with me being in the second seeds

Inter
Rangers
Man City
Molde

Other thirds seeds i could have gotten were Spartak Moscow, Ajax, Napoli, Leverkusen, Athletic Bilbao, Club Brugge.

Any of the above teams would have gave me a chance to qualify but having City and Inter means i have no chance. Get the ******* cup draws sorted SI they along other parts of this game are a shambles.

I actually find these games more entertaining than getting easy teams tbh, wouldnt you like it better if you got one over city than a Club Brugge? :P

What really f**ks me off is when I use my last sub in the 80th min and then on the 81st min I have an injury! (Especially in Cup matches when I am 3-1 up and end up losing 4-3 in extra time)!!!!

Wtf...

Chelsea Shots 2 On Target 1 Possession 36%
Valencia Shots 18 On Target 8 Possession 64%

Chelsea 1-0 in the CL FINALS... Comeon. This is the CL... Let the better team win for once

I actually find these games more entertaining than getting easy teams tbh, wouldnt you like it better if you got one over city than a Club Brugge? :P

Its the fact that every single champions league group i get always contains two massive teams, Just for once i'd like an easy group.

I have had three sperate saves with Rangers usually lasting five years then i move to another team and in each save i cant remember ever getting an easy draw.

you know what i love is when you outplay the big teams and have a 1-0 lead with 20 mins to go only for the big team to go on to win 3-1 regardless of what you do,

******* joke.

Vincent Kompany scored from about 40 yards out to make it 2-1 and of course the obligatory late goal to make it 3-1.

you know what i love is when you outplay the big teams and have a 1-0 lead with 20 mins to go only for the big team to go on to win 3-1 regardless of what you do,

******* joke.

Vincent Kompany scored from about 40 yards out to make it 2-1 and of course the obligatory late goal to make it 3-1.

Actually, I can take that - what really ****** me off is when **** teams do it.

Back