Non-League strikers that repeatedly waste one-on-one oppourtunities and send their shots into orbit. I fail to accept that at low levels of football players can't hit the target. I can freaking hit the goal and I'm not even a regular sunday footballer.

I've also stopped watching the match simulations, only using commentary as the players are downright retarded.

---------- Post added at 09:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 AM ----------

And also how it is always a team in the basement that ends your unbeaten run. Nevermind that you are in the promotion spots, currently on a 7-match unbeaten run including coming off two wins against fellow promotion contenders away, only to return home and lose against the side that is just above the trapdoor. God I hate Solihull Moors! They ended my run at home and the following week put me out of the FA Cup.

Its not just non league mate, the top players in this game miss clear cut chances all the time to the point it borders on ridiculous. Now everyone knows players miss chances but SI have taken this to a whole new level.

Games of 30 shots on goal, 10 shots on target, 7 clear cut chances and losing 1-0 happen all the time, if i had a pound for every game where the cpu scores on their only shot on target i'd be a millionaire. Sometimes they dont even need to hit the target, i have lost games 2-0 where the cpu hasn't had a shot on target now that is ******* comical.

So many things in this game need fixed

Up 3-0 against Tottenham with Man U. I use all my subs by the 70th minute because, well, it's the 70th minute. Rodallega injures one of my CBs so I'm playing a man down, and then he gets a hat trick in 9 minutes.

Hmm.. Went into the last game of the season 3rd, with a healthy goal difference. Had Man United. Drew 0-0. Somehow dropped to 7th. On the last, game, of, the, season. Not even in the Europa, as none top 6 teams won the LC and FA cup.

So missing out on the CL, the Europa, and about 30m (money from CL+Prizemoney).

**** my life.

Hmm.. Went into the last game of the season 3rd, with a healthy goal difference. Had Man United. Drew 0-0. Somehow dropped to 7th. On the last, game, of, the, season. Not even in the Europa, as none top 6 teams won the LC and FA cup.

So missing out on the CL, the Europa, and about 30m (money from CL+Prizemoney).

**** my life.

Can you post a screenshot of the league table? Must've been fairly freakin' tight

Injuries not correlating with what it says during the game. 'Player x has to go off, he collided with player y'. Get to the main news screen: 'Player a out for 4 months with a torn calf muscle after attempting a sprint during the match against whoever'.

I actually meant to post this a couple of days ago but forgot, I did a little test just for my own satisfaction where i was about to play Lyon so i saved it the game before the Lyon game.

I am 4pts clear of Lyon who are 2nd and in the match before and the week leading up to the match i lost

Kevin Gamiero - 2 months
Keisuke Honda - 2-3 weeks
Jeremy Menez - 3-4 weeks

That was expected because in my experience you usually always lose someone to injury in the week or game leading up to an important fixture or fixtures. I was about to come up to the most important part of the season

Lyon - away - in a top of the table clash
Zenit - home - in the Uefa cup
Caen - home - in the league
Zenit - away - in the Uefa cup
Lille - away - in the league

I then saved just before the Lyon game and the following happened in the 3 restarts i did against Lyon

Game 1 - Lost 2-1 - Dominated the game with more shots on goal, target and CCC, Had a man stretchered off, lost a goal in the last 10mins
Game 2 - Lost 3-2 - Dominated the game with more shots on goal, target and CCC, Had a man stretchered off, lost a goal in the last 10mins
Game 3 - Lost 2-1 - Dominated the game with more shots on goal, target and CCC, Had a man stretchered off, lost a goal in the last 10mins

I tried various adjustments in all games to see if that affected the ability to see out the game and come away with a draw but it really seemed that the game had a pre-determined outcome, of course that probably isn't the case but how do you explain the fact i dominated, had a man stretchered off and lost a goal in the last 10mins of every game?

this game is sucks the facct that there is loads of playaz missing like joel campbell raheem sterling,erik torres etc nd the way the players miss ve u eva seen that happen like five blimmen times in a match even fifa manager10 match gameplay better

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

u knw the outcome does change i tried it

this game is sucks the facct that there is loads of playaz missing like joel campbell raheem sterling,erik torres etc nd the way the players miss ve u eva seen that happen like five blimmen times in a match even fifa manager10 match gameplay better

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

u knw the outcome does change i tried it

Dont get me wrong i have tried it before and gotten different outcomes in different saves, i suppose what i am trying to say is it the stuff that happens just happens on a scale where it doesn't resemble realism.

Nevermind, Even though i have deleted the game i only have a month or so to wait until Arkham City, Gears 3 and NHL 12 come out. One thing is for sure all three games would have to suck big time for me to even think about FM 12.

Spend 88 m. I bought Wesley Sneider as I saw his 19 longshot. Play him as attacking middlefiedler set long shot to often and after 30 games he has 189 shot but only 16 shot on target and 1 goal. That's downright pathetic and it's 19 long shot he has, I wonder how pathetic it could be for those with 17 - 18 long shot, is that attribute really have effect in the game ? On the other hand, Darren Fletcher has scored 7 goals from 25 yards in 20 games (play as ball winning ) and his long shot is 7. What a ******* joke.

1. I've seen Sneijder hit some wicked shots against me =(. He usually needs to be given the freedom to create his shot (high creative freedom and high run with ball). Let him get himself into space so he can get a clear shot without someone blocking it. That's how he always scores against me at least!

2. I can't get anyone to buy my club! I'm venice and am valued at 177 million USD with a brand new stadium and in Europa League. My team's current president is looking to leave but apparently can't find anyone to sell to. We actually went through negotiations with a consortium but the deal fell through for no specified reason. Kinda bummed. Need a takeover in hopes they instantly improve my facilities as I only have basic youth and training facilities!!! (but i have an academy)

Thanks for your suggestion, I'll try it.
About your matter, just spend the blood out of them. Keep the balance in the deep red and sooner or later someone will be interested. But careful if you are not very secure or untouchable in your job status there is possibility that the new guy will kick you aside and bring a new face in.

Can you post a screenshot of the league table? Must've been fairly freakin' tight

Sure:

G49wn.png

It was quite tight, I basically got ****** over at the end lol. Doing better this season, top after 23 games. :)

I am managing Celtic, and doing pretty well, and got offered the Arsenal job last season. I took it and saved it under a different name and kept my Celtic game going at the same time. As soon as I took the Arsenal job my right winger was sold for £18m, but a year down the line in my Celtic game I am getting offers of £10m for him. I was told they'd fixed the transfers in 2011 but that appears to have been a dirty trick played on me by board members. Why is he worth £18m when I leave the club and it becomes a game manager, but when it's a human player he's worth 99p??????? WTF SI, when are you going to fix the transfers in this ****** game?

I actually meant to post this a couple of days ago but forgot, I did a little test just for my own satisfaction where i was about to play Lyon so i saved it the game before the Lyon game.

I am 4pts clear of Lyon who are 2nd and in the match before and the week leading up to the match i lost

Kevin Gamiero - 2 months
Keisuke Honda - 2-3 weeks
Jeremy Menez - 3-4 weeks

That was expected because in my experience you usually always lose someone to injury in the week or game leading up to an important fixture or fixtures. I was about to come up to the most important part of the season

Lyon - away - in a top of the table clash
Zenit - home - in the Uefa cup
Caen - home - in the league
Zenit - away - in the Uefa cup
Lille - away - in the league

I then saved just before the Lyon game and the following happened in the 3 restarts i did against Lyon

Game 1 - Lost 2-1 - Dominated the game with more shots on goal, target and CCC, Had a man stretchered off, lost a goal in the last 10mins
Game 2 - Lost 3-2 - Dominated the game with more shots on goal, target and CCC, Had a man stretchered off, lost a goal in the last 10mins
Game 3 - Lost 2-1 - Dominated the game with more shots on goal, target and CCC, Had a man stretchered off, lost a goal in the last 10mins

I tried various adjustments in all games to see if that affected the ability to see out the game and come away with a draw but it really seemed that the game had a pre-determined outcome, of course that probably isn't the case but how do you explain the fact i dominated, had a man stretchered off and lost a goal in the last 10mins of every game?

I hear you. I am playing with AFC Telford in the Blue Square North. In the thick end of the season and only the top team is automatically promoted. My fierce rival, Stafford Rangers, is also in the division and leading it and I am playing them twice in 3 games. I am also in the midst of a 12-game unbeaten run, including 4 straight wins.

So, first game I travel away. I lose 2-0, but the nature of the defeat was sour. I had a man sent off for a straight red, then a penalty denied while it was stll 1-0 with 10-men and finally, they injured one of my players after all my substitutions had been made. Fortunately I only conceeded one goal with 9-men playing for around 10 minutes. Bad news, the two guys I lost through suspension and injury were my captain and best centreback and my star striker who also happened to be the league's leading goalscorer.

So I decided screw this, I am now 9 points behind them in the league and that defeat ****** me off, so I was going to save before my next match with them and try and at least earn a draw.

Second game comes around and Stafford are visiting me.
I tried the defensive approach (Stafford have score the most goals, by a considerable distance, and both their strikers are in the top 5 for goals scored and I am short my best defender): 1-0 loss to a late goal.
I tried the attacking approach: 3-1 loss.
I tried control, and after going 3-0 down I threw on a third forward and went overload: 6-4 loss
I tried counter-attack: had a player sent-off while 1-0 down, now really fuming I went overload with only 10 men and surprisingly equalised before conceeding a late goal to lose 2-1. I settled with the 2-1 loss.

I've now given up on automatic promotion, a dozen points a drift of top spot. Point is, I think once this game decides that you are screwed, you are screwed. The nice bit, I now REALLY hate my clubs fierce rivals and have started a war of words with their manager. I pray I go up with them into the Conference Premier so I can get my revenge on them, hopefully winning a game that relegates the bastards.

got touchline ban , meaning i dont get to manage the next game; which is the last game of the season - a vital one.

i just drew to M'boro, and now im 1 point away form ManU to get the title. i complained about the reff on not addressing a penalty claim in the post confrence, and get a touchline ban. now im frustrated cuz even if my next oponnet is not.Forrest, if Manu wins, they get it for the 20th time. i wanted to win this so that this trophy goes for Cesc, who will retire before June. he's 38 now. amazing player.

it sucks getting a touchline ban, especially in theses tight circumstances.

how do you get a touchline ban?

also has anyone ever got anywhere with coventry? i gave up at my third attempt and took over plymouth instead. the championship for that matter is SOLID

i dont think ive ever won automatic promotion (without cheating) since FM06!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My current frustration is the eternal problem with "breaking promises" that I never broke. Player wanted to be in the first team so I gave him senior player status and put him in my starting lineup. 4 games later he hands in a transfer request and the reason being my breaking my first team promise.. wtf?

1-0 up away to Notts County and I lose a player to injury (all subs gone) and concede an equaliser not long after. Still, it wasn't defeat and I was still up in the playoffs with barely any of the season gone.

What's frustrating was my immediate reaction, which was to quit and delete my Cheltenham saved games. No other game makes me react in such an absurd fashion and this is the second time I regret doing so on '11 after my Bristol City save met the same fate.

I nearly fell off my chair reading this! But I know how you feel. On 3 occassions after disappointing losses in which my team played like utter *****, I let them individually know know how angry I was with them and then immediately resign after the game. Usually I come back as I would only have to play 2 or 3 game since my last save but on one occassion I had played 8 or 9 games since my last save when I threw my toys and resigned and I could not be asked to give it another shot.

One more frustration for today, the minor clubs that just never give up on asking for loans. No matter HOW many times you reject their requests they still ask for a loan on the same ******* player. It's annoying, this is something they should have in the game, if you reject the AI say 2-3 times in a row when asking for the same player on loan, then they STOP sending requests! :/

I want the player to get loaned out sure, but not to their **** club. Gah!