Its my first FM game, but I have played plenty of seasons and still cant figure out what does it takes to win the BPL with team that is predicted to finish 5th.
Ive tried different tactics but still cant move from 3rd place. Any advice?

sign quality players.

im sure u'll have the funds to to that

sign quality players.

im sure u'll have the funds to to that

Since i got promoted, around 6 years ago Im spending minimum 60m for quality players and yet i cant beat ****** bolton. Ive payed 90m for neymar at age 28 and he has never performed to his price tag, but for santos he was scoring 30+ three seasons in a row.
If i play using the devasto tactic i score a lot against teams weaker than me, but against teams from the big 4 i lose.
Can the club reputation affect things like this, because im playing with bristol city?

Since i got promoted, around 6 years ago Im spending minimum 60m for quality players and yet i cant beat ****** bolton. Ive payed 90m for neymar at age 28 and he has never performed to his price tag, but for santos he was scoring 30+ three seasons in a row.
If i play using the devasto tactic i score a lot against teams weaker than me, but against teams from the big 4 i lose.
Can the club reputation affect things like this, because im playing with bristol city?

did u check ur team report via the assistant to see ur weak points

biggest frustration is when your player deliberately ambles over to the ball a few feet from him so that it gives to opp player enough time to sprint the entire length of the pitch to then tackle him, take the ball, run in on goal and score!! It does it frequently, usually if your doing well and the game engine cant manage to even the score up by any other means..

Tired of that BS, I just restarted the match when it cheats like that.

Not really a big frustration but still something strange. In real life it hardly ever snows in spain. Yet when I play in the spanish competition I seem to get snow from october till april every other game. XD

im napoli, first leg of the round of 16 tie in the champions league against arsenal, im at home and win 5-1. then i go to arsenal for the 2nd leg and tell the team not to get complacent................... arsenal win 6-5 on aggregate :( i restarted the match cos im ****** off!

Frustrated by the lack of transfer activity in the Spanish league,I have won the la liga 7 times in a row,the other clubs have seemed to give up

I'm Barca and every 2 games on average i have a man sent off,

can someone tell me why???

The fact that a 17 year old kid can demand a wage of 450,000+ Euro a month is completely retarded. Not once in history has a kid been payed such an absurd amount of money. He's 17 for gods sake, there's no way a club would see that kind of wage viable for someone who cannot place in their first 11. Not when he gets 1,500 Euro a month at his current club. What the **** is going on here?!

This ain't the first time I've seen this and something they seriously have to fix! It's unrealistic!

My favorite long term save with the winged lions of Venice just got corrupted..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

10 seasons and hours upon hours wasted...

When you're in a title race and all your players decide at once to complain about wanting more first team football. Literally, on the 36th game of the season, I get 4 players complain that they aren't getting enough first team, despite 2 of them signing a backup status contracts. You wait 36 games of barely being played, then decide to complain? Blatent attempt from the AI to screw your team harmony.

Trying to sign a player like Aguero for Arsenal. Top of the league by 5 points and current champions. You get the offer accepted but he decides he wants 200k+ a week PLUS 88k appearance bonus. Seriously? You want that much basic wage and a ludicrous appearance bonus too? On top of that, a huge goal bonus and signing on fee. So obviously you do the logical thing and pull out of the deal. Few days later, you see that Chelsea have signed him on the same contract he was on at Athletico Madrid. Absolute bullshit!

Having a £40 million minimum release clause triggered on the second to last day of the August transfer window. Sure, it's in the players contract so they have to go - but leaving it to the very last moment made me annoyed. I have to scour the transfer market and make a last-minute panic buy (paying more than he's worth, because I need to sign a replacement)

Hmmm where to start. OK issuing in game instructions for your team to get the ball forward and then once this change has been made watching them continue to play it back and forth to the goalkeeper. Watching my player stand there and let an opponent get to a ball he could have easily got to first! No one wanting to buy my transfer listed players even though I am practically giving them away so I can free up some wage space!! Teamtalks feeling a little random in relation to the effect it has on a player in game!! Not bieng able to find a formation I am happy with. In past management games I would always hit on a tactic that I could stick with and would do well. Really struggling this time out! Players always seem to be unfit despite having very good fitness coaches!! I'm sure there's more but that's all I can think of for now!

Ah this just ****** me off, hard enough challenge trying to get a team to win the premier league with only English players (all the way down to the youth team), seriously, take a look at them and you'll understand that by 2014, regens aren't even that good yet. And so it was that I was chuffed to have finished third in the previous season having held top spot for most of the season before fatigue set in. My reward? Barcelona in my champs league group as well as Schalke and Brondby I was never going to finish top and personally I'd say Schalke have a better team than me. Made it through in second place, even drawing once vs Barca (Messi destroyed me in the second match...meh).

My reward in the first round knockouts? f'in Real Madrid.... Thinking of just playing the reserves to concentrate on the league.

Ah this just ****** me off, hard enough challenge trying to get a team to win the premier league with only English players (all the way down to the youth team), seriously, take a look at them and you'll understand that by 2014, regens aren't even that good yet. And so it was that I was chuffed to have finished third in the previous season having held top spot for most of the season before fatigue set in. My reward? Barcelona in my champs league group as well as Schalke and Brondby I was never going to finish top and personally I'd say Schalke have a better team than me. Made it through in second place, even drawing once vs Barca (Messi destroyed me in the second match...meh).

My reward in the first round knockouts? f'in Real Madrid.... Thinking of just playing the reserves to concentrate on the league.

so ur dometic bias is like 100%. lol

so ur dometic bias is like 100%. lol
you'd think, surprisingly it still isn't. 85% at the moment even though I have literally never played a foreign player (stuck any foreign player I couldn't sell in the reserves). I'm not xenophobe, just thought it would be a decent challenge

you'd think, surprisingly it still isn't. 85% at the moment even though I have literally never played a foreign player (stuck any foreign player I couldn't sell in the reserves). I'm not xenophobe, just thought it would be a decent challenge

lol mate mines is 1%. hahah

i do have great english prospects (3 striker dubbed to be the new allen shearer), but spain, france, brazilan, and other nationality fill most of my short list with good yound regens.

lol mate mines is 1%. hahah

i do have great english prospects (3 striker dubbed to be the new allen shearer), but spain, france, brazilan, and other nationality fill most of my short list with good yound regens.

Yup usually I'm the same, which is why I wanted to give it a go. my dubbed the new etc were a bit daft at the beginning of this save - at one point I had three new Paul Gascoignes: Mark Davies (**** and sold) Delph (exceptional), Bostock (still developing but will get there)