Finally got into a game but after 1st few matches in the Prem with Liverpool, i literally had 2+ first team player taken off injured per match. At one point I had 4 1st-teamers out with a torn hamstring. Just played Man United with a centre-back partnership of Martin Kelly and Matthew McGiveron. The only other centre back that was available in the whole club was a 79% Skrtel. As soon as 1 player returns to full training, another gets injured again. At my worst, I've had Carragher, Skrtel, Agger, Wilson, Coates, Enrique, Adam, Gerrard, Carroll and Kuyt out injured all at once (using LFCMarshall update btw).
The injuries are basically a joke. And despite all this, the only way I seem to concede goals is from Reina mistakes, corners, or 30 yard screamers with my players passing into no-mans land even if there's a player wide open right next to him!
I might just sound like a **** FM player but I'm actually not... just can't seem to start a new game without having horrendous injuries or mistakes happen every match I play!

Finally got into a game but after 1st few matches in the Prem with Liverpool, i literally had 2+ first team player taken off injured per match. At one point I had 4 1st-teamers out with a torn hamstring. Just played Man United with a centre-back partnership of Martin Kelly and Matthew McGiveron. The only other centre back that was available in the whole club was a 79% Skrtel. As soon as 1 player returns to full training, another gets injured again. At my worst, I've had Carragher, Skrtel, Agger, Wilson, Coates, Enrique, Adam, Gerrard, Carroll and Kuyt out injured all at once (using LFCMarshall update btw).
The injuries are basically a joke. And despite all this, the only way I seem to concede goals is from Reina mistakes, corners, or 30 yard screamers with my players passing into no-mans land even if there's a player wide open right next to him!
I might just sound like a **** FM player but I'm actually not... just can't seem to start a new game without having horrendous injuries or mistakes happen every match I play!

Dont play with 11.3 there are ton of injuries I have made a big mistake switching to it.
I had 3 key players injured 1 of them 5 months out the others 3, when they recovered two key player are out 3months for Moussa Sissoko and the season is over for Neymar. Feels bad man

Last edited:
Sigh. Finished last season strongly with Q.P.R. playing some nice possession football and beating the mid table teams to finish in an excellent 11th (I took the job when Q.P.R. were bottom of the Championship).

This season has started with 4 big defeats and I was just knocked out of the Carling Cup by Wolves (who are in the Championship), the worst of it was that they had 60% possession and 26 shots to my 1. Same team, same tactics as last year, now I can't get close to scoring. Add to this the regular 35 yard *** rapes I receive and I am mightily depressed.

Either I stick with my tactic until I get sacked or I change to a totally unfamiliar tactic and get sacked.

Nathan Delfouneso, my star player in the 6th season in, starts off like a rocket, 4 appearances 7 goals, 3 assists.... And a broken leg for 15 months.

Nathan Delfouneso, my star player in the 6th season in, starts off like a rocket, 4 appearances 7 goals, 3 assists.... And a broken leg for 15 months.

15 Months :O. Did he break both legs? :S

Playing with Liverpool. Was 1st in the table by november 2014/2015. December now, 6 injuries (Pastore, Eriksen, Hummels, Cahill, Criscito, Wickham). Losing 5-1 to Arsenal. 5th in the table now. Almost threw the ******* computer out of my window.

Aguero's dipped form using the same tactic and playing with the same teammates...

First season (2014-2015) - 85 goals in 53 appearances (3 as a sub)
Second Season (2015-2016) - 54 goals in 53 appearances (3 as a sub)

---------- Post added at 05:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 AM ----------

Dont play with 11.3 there are ton of injuries I have made a big mistake switching to it.
I had 3 key players injured 1 of them 5 months out the others 3, when they recovered two key player are out 3months for Moussa Sissoko and the season is over for Neymar. Feels bad man

I've experienced it too since installing 11.3 patch but I didn't blamed the patch for that since I haven't read here any case similar to that.

I want to continue playing the same save game since I got in my team a lot of exciting, promising regens that I want to develop. How do I switch that save game from 11.3 to 11.0? I do not have the other patches.

---------- Post added at 05:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 AM ----------

Frustrated by the lack of transfer activity in the Spanish league,I have won the la liga 7 times in a row,the other clubs have seemed to give up

Same with me too. I'm on my sixth season with Barca and have won the league for the past five seasons. I'm not at all frustated by the lack of transfer activity but by the lack of acquisition of quality players to bolster their squad. So instead of waiting for me to get bored playing in La Liga, I sold 2 of my starters to Sevilla and Valencia (among the annual contenders for Top 5). And I'm now facing tougher competition in my sixth season.

And I can't wait until my game is run completely by regens because I think the league will be different then. Well, it depends again to who developed (or bought) the most quality regens.

Otherwise, I hope on getting an opportunity to manage a top Premier League team because the league is tougher there (in real fie and in my save game).

Last edited:
Aguero's dipped form using the same tactic and playing with the same teammates...

First season (2014-2015) - 85 goals in 53 appearances (3 as a sub)
Second Season (2015-2016) - 54 goals in 53 appearances (3 as a sub)

---------- Post added at 05:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 AM ----------

I've experienced it too since installing 11.3 patch but I didn't blamed the patch for that since I haven't read here any case similar to that.

I want to continue playing the same save game since I got in my team a lot of exciting, promising regens that I want to develop. How do I switch that save game from 11.3 to 11.0? I do not have the other patches.

---------- Post added at 05:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 AM ----------

Same with me too. I'm on my sixth season with Barca and have won the league for the past five seasons. I'm not at all frustated by the lack of transfer activity but by the lack of acquisition of quality players to bolster their squad. So instead of waiting for me to get bored playing in La Liga, I sold 2 of my starters to Sevilla and Valencia (among the annual contenders for Top 5). And I'm now facing tougher competition in my sixth season.

And I can't wait until my game is run completely by regens because I think the league will be different then. Well, it depends again to who developed (or bought) the most quality regens.

Otherwise, I hope on getting an opportunity to manage a top Premier League team because the league is tougher there (in real fie and in my save game).

You cant. I reinstalled the game applied patch 11.2 but the save game wouldnt load

You cant. I reinstalled the game applied patch 11.2 but the save game wouldnt load

So how do I create a new save game not using 11.3 patch? Is it using the default database instead of 11.3 or will I have to uninstall and reinstall the game too.

You will have to uninstall the game, install it again and apply patch 11.2

Playing as Everton, three of my strikers (Bendtner, Baxter and Lukaku - on loan from Chelsea) all out with torn calf muscles for 4 months in the space of two matches, so unrealistic.

Playing against Wolves, surprise surprise they score with pretty much their only shot of the match in the 55th minute, I immediately change to overload, get ball forward, take more risks, and there's not one single highlight for the rest of the game. Absolute nonsense, especially seeing as I'd had a hatful of chances with the mentality just on standard before they scored.

I had my managerial contract expire after the end of 2015-2016 season and the club wanted to negotiate a new contract with me. I was currently earning 350,000 euros that time. When we started negotiating, although I have won every possible trophy since managing that club, they want me to take a huge paycut, offering me only at most 135,000 euros for 5 years. I didn't want to leave the club so I accepted the offer agreeing for only a one-year contract extension. The huge decrease in pay in incredibly frustrating.

I had my managerial contract expire after the end of 2015-2016 season and the club wanted to negotiate a new contract with me. I was currently earning 350,000 euros that time. When we started negotiating, although I have won every possible trophy since managing that club, they want me to take a huge paycut, offering me only at most 135,000 euros for 5 years. I didn't want to leave the club so I accepted the offer agreeing for only a one-year contract extension. The huge decrease in pay in incredibly frustrating.

Why? The money is pointless...

Managing Montenegro, it is 1-1 between us and Switzerland in a crucial qualifier. The ref adds three minutes of extra time and in the 93rd minute, Vukcevic scores a free kick. Directly after the kick-off, they score a quick goal with none of my defenders doing anything. FFS!

Why? The money is pointless...

People have different opinions but in the end and in real life, football is still a business. You have to get what you think is what you deserve. Although they are a lot fewer, there are managers, whether in football or other sports, and especially in North American leagues, that bolt out of their teams/clubs because they've received a higher offer from somebody else. Me, as a football manager in FM, wants to apply it in the game. After all, it won't be included in the game if its unnecessary.