WHY WON'T ANYONE SIGN ME!? I've got 4 years under my belt with Sporting CP, winning 5 trophies including the league once, I then managed a full season at A.C Milan, only to finish 5th (1 point away from 2nd) and they sacked me. Joke's on them now anyway because their next manager only managed to take them to 8th, muahahaha! And I've just taken Spain to the final of the Olympics, only to lose against Nigeria in the last minute because they injured 3 of my players after 85 mins when I had already made 3 subs, twats!

Anyway, there is no team at all will sign me!! Wigan sacked Paul Jewell and I applied, but some **** named Beaglehole got the job in front of me and they only team he's managed is Doncaster!!! Sporting CP laugh off interest from me and Southampton just totally ignore me :(

What can I do!? :( Maybe I'll try with Fulham and get them back to the prem from League 1, but I bet they won't even sign me.

Just realised I started my game with a small database :mad:
Have to start again now :'(

So I started a new save with San Marino. Bought a **** ton of really good free players, got a good tactic, impressive pre-season, players seem to play well together. On top of that, 2 really good prospects (one of them sammarinese, yeah).

I just won my first league game. And played 8. And I'm supposed to get promoted this season. And got owned in the group stage of the C Cup. Disgusting. On top of that, look at this:

View attachment 206848

Only got myself to blame, bought gotze for 70m, which in itself is not bad conisidering he will almost certianly prove himself worthly of that transfer but then 2 months later rmadrid offer me ozil for 25m :( and i bought him too. anyways 95m spent and i won **** all that season sigh...

Almost lost a match after I was 1-5 with inter at half time , warned them against complacency and still Bologna scored 4 freakin goals in teh second half and could of scored more . :|

I don't know if its a bug, but got 3 of my goals disqualified in an AFC match (despite them clearly nowhere close to being offside). Lost the match 0-1 thanks to it ...

I was up 3-0 against Man Utd... 34, 36, 45 they score and game ends 4-4 (I win 4-5 on penalties) .. Still ****** me off that my defence was this poor!!

Anyone noticed how much the coach/scout reports fluctuate? They change so much, it's really annoying.

I found 2 very good young strikers, scouts and coaches said they had potential to be important first team players (4 star). They were both foreign to the English league so I gave them a season on the fringe of the first team and playing most games in the reserves.

Then in their second season they were both 19 and stats looking very good and improved so I gave them more games in the first team. One hits 17 goals and 6 assists in 27 starts and the other hits 20 goals and 10 assists in 30 starts.

After that season they have both dropped to "potential to be a good player" (3 stars). Now what in fresh **** is that about?

I was also looking into signing Balotelli as he was going very cheap and not being played by City. Scouted him to check price and whether he would be recommended by the scouts. Comes back with the report that he "is a quality player" (3.5 stars). This was in January, his conract ran out in the summer. I ended up not signing him, no particular reason, just decided against it. Came to the summer when his contract was up, decided to look into him again. Get another scout report, comes back with "would be a useful signing", (2 stars). How does that work?

Nit-picking, but **** it! It's the most annoying thing ever when you loan out a kid and you then have to go in to his profile and select scouting to get match reports instead of a button that used to be there on FM11 which simply said 'Compile scout reports' on the e-mail after they go on loan. Lazy but still frustrating. :p

Anyone noticed how much the coach/scout reports fluctuate? They change so much, it's really annoying.

I found 2 very good young strikers, scouts and coaches said they had potential to be important first team players (4 star). They were both foreign to the English league so I gave them a season on the fringe of the first team and playing most games in the reserves.

Then in their second season they were both 19 and stats looking very good and improved so I gave them more games in the first team. One hits 17 goals and 6 assists in 27 starts and the other hits 20 goals and 10 assists in 30 starts.

After that season they have both dropped to "potential to be a good player" (3 stars). Now what in fresh **** is that about?

I was also looking into signing Balotelli as he was going very cheap and not being played by City. Scouted him to check price and whether he would be recommended by the scouts. Comes back with the report that he "is a quality player" (3.5 stars). This was in January, his conract ran out in the summer. I ended up not signing him, no particular reason, just decided against it. Came to the summer when his contract was up, decided to look into him again. Get another scout report, comes back with "would be a useful signing", (2 stars). How does that work?

This is because it fluctuates between your teams reputation and the players you have in the position that you are scouting mate.

E.g if your team rep increases and the players rep declines - it will decrease his star rating (I think)

Same thing if your players are rated higher

Yeah I always knew that was case Joe, with regards to the players I have in that position anyway, but I haven't signed any new strikers since buying those two youngsters. I had Pavlyuchenko and Berbatov (I'm Spurs, signed Berba on a free for one season) as back up to Tevez and Adebayor, I released Pav and Berba in the same summer that I signed the youngsters and have not added to the strikers since, as I used the two young players as replacements for Berba and Pavlyuchenko as back up to Tevez and Adebayor until those two got too old.

this game has far to many injuries

Yes it does.

And a first for me in the match engine which really ****** me off. Playing West Ham away, they're 20th, we're 1st, and they're giving us a **** of a game. I've got most of my first team out knackered after a Champion's League match so we're struggling but winning 1-0 thanks to a Vertonghen header in the first half. On 70 minutes we get a penalty which would have made the game safe, so Fletcher steps up and hits the post, the ball rolls slowly right in front of him and he stands there watching it whil four defenders run from behind him to put it out for a corner. Very ******* annoying.

I was up 3-0 against Man Utd... 34, 36, 45 they score and game ends 4-4 (I win 4-5 on penalties) .. Still ****** me off that my defence was this poor!!

I'm Chilean, so I play with Universidad de Chile and I was on the Copa Libertadores winning 4-0 against Palmeiras... They tied me in the LAST 15 MINUTES!!! and won the semifinals... ****, that hurt!

I'm Chilean, so I play with Universidad de Chile and I was on the Copa Libertadores winning 4-0 against Palmeiras... They tied me in the LAST 15 MINUTES!!! and won the semifinals... ****, that hurt!

Vecino :p No son muchos los sudamericanos que se pasan por acá.

can't get a work permit for kara no matter what i try !!!!! :rage:

can't get a work permit for kara no matter what i try !!!!! :rage:

same here. :(

i can never seem to do well with teams above mid table in the epl for some weird reason but then im able to get unbelievable results with much weaker teams.. guess im destined to play poor teams and not stronger teams. :'(