As a follow up to my previous post, it almost happened again, away to chelsea. This time Jose Enrique providing the own goal in the first half. Then a few changes later and Kuyt equalised and then my team hit the woodwork 3 times in the dying minutes. Win would have put me 2 points behind city with game in hand. As it stands I've played 16 won 11 drawn 4 lost 1. I've only conceded 8 in league and i think 3 were own goals in big games

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :mad: :mad::mad:

Doing a Boro save and TWICE we have let in a stoppage time equaliser in the 93rd minute to Doncaster and in the 92 minute against reading.

:(

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :mad: :mad::mad:

Doing a Boro save and TWICE we have let in a stoppage time equaliser in the 93rd minute to Doncaster and in the 92 minute against reading.

:(

Sure you haven't got Perch playing for ya? lol

The transfer system is the only let down for me, i used to love buying cheap and selling big. Its impossible on this game!

Match engine is a big flaw this year.

- Still the bug where when you score, the opposition scores straight from the kick-off.
- No urgency from players. So many times they will be in an acre of space but they just stand there while the AI player runs in.
- Wingers rarely cross. I've messed around and made it so they cross often, etc but it only improves a bit.

I'm not really a big fan of the game this year, match engine flaws have ruined it for me, tbh.

Every year, SI continues to try and improve the game and make it more realistic, but why don't they pay as much attention to the match engine? Not much has changed with it since the beginning of 3D matches, and all SI does is create new animations etc. SI needs to sort the match engine out. The shooting and defending are horrible in this game

So, i get my board to finally agree on improving my training facilities!
Then, as i am making a profit of 200k per month, i ask for new youth facilities... and they agree!!!

I was the happiest man in the world!!

Then i see that out fans attendance is 98% and i have over a million profit in finances so i ask the board for a new stadium as i already have extended the old one and this is what happens...

View attachment 211951

They don't let me ask now for improving training or youth, so i guess i will have to wait till 2016 that the new stadium is finished... bollocks...

FRUSTRATIONS

I CANT STAND THE INJURIES, THE RIDICULOUS TRANSFER FEES, THE ARROGANT , EGOCENTRIC PLAYERS AND MOST OF ALL THE #$@#@ CLEAR CUT CHANCES WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD ANYONE WANT TO TAKE A JOB LIKE THIS

EVERY MOTHER @%#@ GAME MY WORLD CLASS STRIKER WHO IS IN THE FORM OF HIS LIFE MISSES SEVERAL MOTHER #$%$@# CLEAR CUT CHANCES THE STRIKERS IN THIS GAME ARE IMPOTENT!!!

Match engine is a big flaw this year.

- Still the bug where when you score, the opposition scores straight from the kick-off.
- No urgency from players. So many times they will be in an acre of space but they just stand there while the AI player runs in.
- Wingers rarely cross. I've messed around and made it so they cross often, etc but it only improves a bit.

I'm not really a big fan of the game this year, match engine flaws have ruined it for me, tbh.

when the wingers get to the byline all they do is spin around in circles instead of crossing the #@#! ball,that thing where the opposition scores immediately after you seriously ****** me off

Giovanni dos santos - injured for 5 weeks
XAVI (FREE TRANSFER IN 2014 FOR MY CLUB DEPORTIVO) out for 4 MONTHS, (BEAT LEVANTE 5 - 4, HE WAS INJURED AFTER 53 MINUTES AND ID USED ALL MY SUBS )
ahhhhhhhh !!!!!!

View attachment 211971

Over two legs, they had a total of 8 shots on target. Of which, 7 went in. ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?

And, just to rub it in, Stokes had TWO goals disallowed wrongly.

My striker and best player hasn't scored for 22 hours

I requested a feeder club to get around Work Permit regulations and was given the option by the board to select my own. I requested Real Betis in La Liga and the board said they'd get back to me. They did get back to me to say that the link wasn't possible so i figured i'd try a different, smaller team. For some reason though the request feeder club option is now unavailable as it was requested too recently... i've now waited months and months for the option to become available again but it still hasn't... i NEED to sign a young colombian CB but he can't get a work permit!!! Arrgghhh!! So my question - how long do i have to wait between requesting feeder cluns, and WHY IS IT SO LONG!!? I doubt there's much realism in that somehow...

Hi,

Does anyone have a solution to the speed of games, I have turned the game speed up to the quickest but the games still take absolutly ages to play. Any Ideas???

It is really frustrating me now!

Cheers

Messi scores a first half hattrick against Arsenal in the CL semi final 1st leg. We win 5-1. Its his first game back from a 6 week injury. SOOO I praise him saying 'you Leo you wee beaut were fantastic in front of goal.' He says, 'Gaffer, you're blocked, I wasnt that good!' **** off Messi son. I'm not here to feed your ego.

I requested a feeder club to get around Work Permit regulations and was given the option by the board to select my own. I requested Real Betis in La Liga and the board said they'd get back to me. They did get back to me to say that the link wasn't possible so i figured i'd try a different, smaller team. For some reason though the request feeder club option is now unavailable as it was requested too recently... i've now waited months and months for the option to become available again but it still hasn't... i NEED to sign a young colombian CB but he can't get a work permit!!! Arrgghhh!! So my question - how long do i have to wait between requesting feeder cluns, and WHY IS IT SO LONG!!? I doubt there's much realism in that somehow...

I am having the exact same problem here. I was trusted to choose my own feeder, but the board couldn't get the deal done. So now, after ONE WHOLE season, I still can't choose a feeder club, or even ask the board to consider it. Any time delay that is known for this?

'This game is currently unavailable. Please try again at another time.'

Just mine or is it with a few people?