Post Your Frustrations

• Thread starter Thread starter Aannddyy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 289K
I just went 4-0 up against Soton (they are an EPL side now) with my Ebbsfleet team (Npower League 1). From 70 min on Soton scored 4 goals to tie it up in the last 20 min, they then went on to win it in Extra time.

4 GOALS IN 20 MINUTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FML

The defending in this game is totally unrealistic. Countless times players run up to close down the ball, don't even close down the ******* ball coz they stop halfway for some unknown reason then leave the striker they were marking free in 800 yards of space. Countless times a player like van Buyten, who's been a professional player for over a decade, makes a mistake that a ******* eight year old doesn't make in leaving the ball to run across goal for a striker at the back post to tap in. Four years now they've had to sort out the match engine and it still coughs up countless bullshit decisions by defenders.

For me, it is the constant injuries. I have downloaded a medium workload schedule off here, which has reduced the amount of training injuries significantly. However, every game someone will take a knock.

Gotta love playing against barca 4 times in 6 games (2 spanish cup games and two in the league)
It goes Cup-Cup-At Madrid-Sporting-League-league
I mean come on i'm Malaga and sitting 5th after a 4 game winning streak and Barca will make my players almost kill themselves with the results coming up.

MWAHAHAHAH
Won 2-1 at home in the first SC game. And then 3-2 away at Camp Nou. WTF :D
Iker Munian scored a double :D
Now got Valencia next in the SC.

Last edited:
Gotta love playing against barca 4 times in 6 games (2 spanish cup games and two in the league)
It goes Cup-Cup-At Madrid-Sporting-League-league
I mean come on i'm Malaga and sitting 5th after a 4 game winning streak and Barca will make my players almost kill themselves with the results coming up.

MWAHAHAHAH
Won 2-1 at home in the first SC game. And then 3-2 away at Camp Nou. WTF :D
Iker Munian scored a double :D
Now got Valencia next in the SC.

I take it that was a frustration that quickly turned into a success. ;)

Is it even possible to motivate the players in this game? Did anyone manage to crack the pep talks? I can't get any positive reaction from my players!!

Before FM12 even got released: Seeing the new team talks "feature".
When FM12 was released and I started playing: Team Talks.
After new FM12 patch: Team talks.

Boy it almost tempted me to go back to FM11, but I will adapt.. I will become the best.. I will show them, all of them.., EVERY ONE OF YOU I WILL SHOW EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Game after game you get a 10% chance conversion rate, 9 shots on target 1 goal. Game after game the opposition has 4 on target 3 goals, 3 on target 3 goals. So boring, so so boring. I cannot stand this, really. It's so predictable. Literally every single game ever where I've been 1 goal ahead they have a highlight the MOMENT injury time is announced. EVERY. *******. GAME.

I have a problem in game, where all the reserve/youth players refuse to go on loan..........I have Abeid, Campbell, Travinier, Sammy Ameobi, vuckic etc.....They are all listed and want to gain experience but they refuse every club who comes in for them.....Is there something I'm not doing has I don't want them to decline in PA!!!!! HELP!!

I have a problem in game, where all the reserve/youth players refuse to go on loan..........I have Abeid, Campbell, Travinier, Sammy Ameobi, vuckic etc.....They are all listed and want to gain experience but they refuse every club who comes in for them.....Is there something I'm not doing has I don't want them to decline in PA!!!!! HELP!!

Often players believe that the club that's willing to loan them isn't good enough and will refuse to move. They are, however, more willing to go to feeder clubs, so you could ask your board for a feeder club, be it at home or abroad, provided it has a decent reputation and the players are good enough to get games.

Steam you useless piece of ****. Whoever thought it was a good idea to force me to run FM through steam should have a slow and painful death.

Game after game you get a 10% chance conversion rate, 9 shots on target 1 goal. Game after game the opposition has 4 on target 3 goals, 3 on target 3 goals. So boring, so so boring. I cannot stand this, really. It's so predictable. Literally every single game ever where I've been 1 goal ahead they have a highlight the MOMENT injury time is announced. EVERY. *******. GAME.

This. Massively.

I even stood down as Celtic boss because of the ME bullshit.

What have they done to this game? The AI's shot on target to goals ratio is absoultly stupid. 3-1 up going into the Seria C cup semi final at home. I go 2 down to 2 shots on target then they hit the crossbar. Nothing happens except my players missing for the next 45 mins until 4min into 2 mins of added time, they have their 3rd shot on target from 40yrds to win it.

Who has ever seen a game, where one team only has 4 shots in a match, in which they score three times and hit the bar with the other. Just a sorry excuse for a game. Had a run previously in the same season where the AI scored from 9 shots on target in a row over 5 games. My keeper is 4* rated in C1 A.

Does anyone have any idea why this is happening? Losing faith in FM rapidly now.

Im in ******* jan in my first season with the ******* game, my first team lines up as De gea evra jones vidic smalling/young fletcher cleverly young/ rooney hernandez and i have evra jones vidic fletcher cleverly hernandez valencia all out for at least 2 months EACH as well as welbeck and berbatov and evans!!! I havent got the ******* team to play a game never mind the rest of a season. someone tell me that this game has a stupid amount of injuries and its not just bad luck

That's nasty, considering my front three is Nery Castillo, Ioannis Amanatidis and Karim Soltani.

I'll give you a cookie if you ever heard of any of them, let alone all three...

1st post ever here. Just going through other peoples frustrations and having a laugh until I saw the name Nery Castillo. He was absolutely immense for me a good couple Fm versions back. So.......... can I have my cookie and ginger of course.

1st post ever here. Just going through other peoples frustrations and having a laugh until I saw the name Nery Castillo. He was absolutely immense for me a good couple Fm versions back. So.......... can I have my cookie and ginger of course.

That deal expired some time ago I'm afraid!

What have they done to this game? The AI's shot on target to goals ratio is absoultly stupid. 3-1 up going into the Seria C cup semi final at home. I go 2 down to 2 shots on target then they hit the crossbar. Nothing happens except my players missing for the next 45 mins until 4min into 2 mins of added time, they have their 3rd shot on target from 40yrds to win it.

Who has ever seen a game, where one team only has 4 shots in a match, in which they score three times and hit the bar with the other. Just a sorry excuse for a game. Had a run previously in the same season where the AI scored from 9 shots on target in a row over 5 games. My keeper is 4* rated in C1 A.

Does anyone have any idea why this is happening? Losing faith in FM rapidly now.

I fully sympathise with you mate, i have the same issue in my game. I will use a tactics and start doing very well, teams can't get many shots against my defense, and i get a lot of shots on goal and convert a few.

As soon as i get to 'Fluid' levels in the tactics i start conceding a lot of stupid goals from everywhere, also my strikers do nothing but hit the ball at the goalkeeper, not a single bit of curl not attempts to go around always straight at the middle with a **** amount of power. I star out with 20-30 shots on goal with 10-15 on target... after 10 games they get 12 chances and 3 on target.

The game has got worse the more i play, the second half of my season the AI always get like 15 corners in the last 10mins+added time even if they have had none of the ball before the game. Also the AI will always score a 1 on 1 with my keepers even though my strikers (Van Persie Gervinho Walcott Di Maria- Loan) can seem to score for **** in 1 on 1's

This game is begining to depress me and it's a shame as i love the series.

The match engine does seem to be a huge source of problems. The AI get too many goals for the amount of chances, the strikers chances of scoring a clear cut chance seem to be around 10% and the highlights are incredibly predictable (e.g. you can tell if a corner will lead to a chance as the taker goes and collects the ball instead of it being put straight on the corner spot.)

Glad to see many of you being annoyed with the amount of chances the computer scores, I am so tired of absolutely dominating a game and just getting stupid 1-1 draws against barnsley and west ham when they only have 2- 3 chances and I have about 15 shots, just raged quit now after ipswich beat me 3-1 when they had 3 shots and scored all 3 and I had 12 hitting the post 5 TIMES, what's the point in being a lower league team if you cant score a single shot. Also Rickie Lambert hasn't scored 1 goal all season and Im in october, you'd think he was playing terribly but his average match rating is 6.96 because he gets assists but the amount of times he hits the woodwork is pathetic and every single time after the match I get a message saying that hes on a goal drought or hes vowing on ending his goal drought. Honestly I'm starting to think that this is scripted as I had the same problem with Billy Sharp who had scored 7 goals in 5 games and hen could not score in the next 10 games or so. I can understand players can play badly but I cant understand players who cant score but hit the post repetitively after each match

Hello everyone :) I`m very frustrated with this frustration :D I`ve taken Granada in La Liga and I`ve reached the 7 place in the first season playing 97 percent games with a defensive or contain mentality with a formation 4-4-1-1. I`ve signed a couple of pretty good free agents (V. Moras, Lee Young-Pyo), but it is so unreal :D The other frustration was that Arsenal (!!!) had won the Champions League :D They just don`t have any chance to win Premier League for 5 years more at least and they are in danger losing a Champions League spot very soon and they don`t have the money to buy top class players. FM12 becomes more similar to football arcade manager "Fifa manager" :D

Back