While you're at it, say after me "nd is actually spelt and". ;)

I have a really annoying problem. All of a sudden (i think that maybe because of the new patch that updates automatically) my team talks are going really wrong. i say good luck lads and they are losing motivation and so on. does anybody else has the sama problem , and if so did you solve it? it is driving me insane. please help before i put my head trough a wall.

HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

I have a really annoying problem. All of a sudden (i think that maybe because of the new patch that updates automatically) my team talks are going really wrong. i say good luck lads and they are losing motivation and so on. does anybody else has the sama problem , and if so did you solve it? it is driving me insane. please help before i put my head trough a wall.

Every Second season of my game save = spells of doom and disaster.

cant arguee about it. in my arsenal save, second season was such a waste, i barely was able to maintain the title for the second time running.

and now in my psg, i really feel like resign i from the club one the season is done. in the start of the season, gamerio, pastore and counhito were out for half of the season, and despite the negative, i still managed to get goals and goals thanks to the inform milraras. then all of a sudden, i started to drop points, and now im second place (having been at 1st before) and 5 points away from leaders and defending champs OM. one positive is that i have a game 2 games in hand, and one of them is a classico derby against OM.

and so the classico arrives, and me being 5 points away , this is a must win game. that last time i lost this match, it happened so late into the season (iirc, it was 3rd to the last games for the season), that it cost me the title, and thus, they become champions climbing above me, while i was in bereft in confidence. so back in topic, was starting good and then thing turned nasty and in the end , i lost. losing that match meant im 8 points away, and thus i can now forget in getting the title.

but no , i restarted that save from that game again, and this time,i drew, via conceding a late goal. FSS, are u serious FM12 !!!! :why: because the ref played advantage, and then they went on the counter attack and bang, 2-2, right in the last minuted :mad:

and restarted again, and the same thing happens. the trend went on on every restart, DDLLDLLLD. i mean seriously, FFS why. its been 2 days since then, and it really looks like its out of my hands. despite having all my players back (even gamerio, pastore and counhito too), nothing works. ARGGGGG!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I've yet to have a good team meeting. I always end of killing morale.

Everyone could get full green bar and be jumping up and down with excitement from my speech,

but the instant I passionately state "that's the reaction i was looking for!" the entire team goes full red and start throwing poo at me.

I've yet to have a good team meeting. I always end of killing morale.

Everyone could get full green bar and be jumping up and down with excitement from my speech,

but the instant I passionately state "that's the reaction i was looking for!" the entire team goes full red and start throwing poo at me.

lmao. what i usually do before going in the team meeting is i save the game, so that if i screw something up, i can restart it again :p

Last edited:
lmao. what i usually do before going in the team meeting is it save the game, so that if i screw something up, i can restart it again :p

Oh man, how come i never thought about that!! i haven't had a team meeting in about 5 seasons cause i know it will just be worst!! next time i need one, i ll save before

Oh man, how come i never thought about that!! i haven't had a team meeting in about 5 seasons cause i know it will just be worst!! next time i need one, i ll save before

i bet by now , your man management rating is low :p

It worked alright so far though, season 2020-2021 now, With a BSS team, 8 games in the league 1st place at EPL...

I made a test. It has been driving me crazy so I actually decided to take a piece of paper and count the amount of times it would happen during the next matches: The score is 0:0...1:1 or any other score that has equal goals on both teams. I have played 15 matches since I started testing and counted only when my team was scoring and the other team equalized within the following 2 or 3 (!) minutes. It happened 10 times! Mostly at the start of the match (within the first 10 minutes), but I could not find a pattern there since it happened also after half time and towards the end. Three times I scored and made it 2:1 or 1:0 at the 85th or later and conceded immediately within the next action after the other team continued playing.

This has lost me like 12 points in the league, and when you're playing 1. FC Saarbrücken and managed to get up to the Bundesliga, you will need the points. :mad:

I´ve played FM for many years and I have to say this is the worst version ever. I would really like to know IF ANY OTHER FM PLAYERS THAT PLAY FROM STEAM keep getting very unfair results. I mean games where you hit the post 5 times and lose, or you take 20 shots on target and the other team wins 1-0 with 1 attempt on goal. Anytime you score in the last minute, the other team scores straight away from kick off. Then game makes it impossible to sign realistic tranfers. Really fustrated with the game, but nobody seems to be having the same problems.......

Last game of the year, i need 3 points and i am in Champions league, it all depends on myself, if i don't win, i just have to hope...
View attachment 222386View attachment 222387View attachment 222389

I just wish this f*** John Warren really existed so i could go and f*** shot him in the head!!! i f*** discovered him from nowhere when middlesbrough didn't want him anymore! because of us he moved to Chelsea, and years later, he does this to me? minute ninety freaking f*** four!!!!!!!

I started swearing excessively when the ref blew his whistle for a corner and I thought it was a penalty against me...
This really bugs me. Refs don't blow whistles for corners.

5 minutes after I make my last sub, this happens; MOTHER *******!

View attachment 222657

But on the bright side; They couldn't even beat me with 8 men.

Playing the FA cup final and Rooney getting a red card after 30 seconds!!!!

Only got 6 coaches as Villa, not in debt, got wages to spare....yet board keep blocking any new coach recruitment

Aberdeens reputation going gown despite going undefeated all season, winning the treble, getting further than I ever had in CL including topping a group of Chelsea, Fiorentina & Werder Bremen getting 5 star training facs and not selling any big players.