I hate the refs in this game.... The striker just runs into Marcelo and he gets sent off for it?!?

[video=youtube;z_4NGnOvtIQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_4NGnOvtIQ[/video]

Started a new game with Newcastle. Bought 2 players on deadline day (Tomas Rosicky and Kana-Biyik), transfers went through fine, cost me £5.2 million for the two of them. Both are now unregistered and can't play. What the f**k is that about? The transfers went through, weren't automatically canceled and it was before the deadline. Seriously, how god **** annoying is that?

Rosicky is 30 as well so I want get as much out of him as I can with him being at the end of his career, now he's out for the next 4 months thanks to the damned game being completely f***ing daft.

Started a new game with Newcastle. Bought 2 players on deadline day (Tomas Rosicky and Kana-Biyik), transfers went through fine, cost me £5.2 million for the two of them. Both are now unregistered and can't play. What the f**k is that about? The transfers went through, weren't automatically canceled and it was before the deadline. Seriously, how god **** annoying is that?

Rosicky is 30 as well so I want get as much out of him as I can with him being at the end of his career, now he's out for the next 4 months thanks to the damned game being completely f***ing daft.
You didn't register them..

You didn't register them..

No **** Sherlock, thanks for the insight.

My point is, the transfers shouldn't have gone through if I couldn't register them. Why did the transfers go through? it's f***ing stupid.

But you can register them, when the transfer goes through you get a message saying they joined your club bla bla bla. You can register them from that message. I'm 99% sure of it, but correct me if I'm wrong.

Last time I play FM after 10 yeras

Sick of the game, yet again started another season thinking i wouldnt face the same problems which i am sure are bugs that have not been fixed. Great Britain under 23 olympic games against egypt. up 2-0. "**** you" file kicks in, they score 3 goals in the second half. shots on target 26, egypt 7....... at same time i was coaching malaga. finished 5th with more "bullshit" scores......"malaga unlucky after losing to....." that happened 7 or 8 times. this is the worst version ever, spend hours on a season just to be ****** up by that file/bug that comes up with unrealistic scores. can happen 2 or 3 times a season but not more than 10 or 15.......can somebody please explain?

Also with malaga i get 1 million to spend in second season??? i was given 25 million in first season!!!! spent 29 but sold players so no reason to get 1 million, club was in debt but no money showing from tv or mega rich chairman??? GET IT SORTED!!!!

Lost 2-0 away to Schalke. They had two shots on target. Their first goal was a Toni Kroos own goal. Their second was in the 91'.

*sigh*

No **** Sherlock, thanks for the insight.

My point is, the transfers shouldn't have gone through if I couldn't register them. Why did the transfers go through? it's f***ing stupid.

No, it isn't stupid, you just didn't take due care and attention. Every time I get a transfer accepted, I immediately register them.

It's just like in real life: players have to be registered after their transfer goes through.

I know what he means, had it happen to me as well, you lodge a bid late on deadline day, it's accepted, you agree terms with the player, and next thing you know it's the 1st and you're stuck with an unregistered player.

offside flag is always late
It's late because the match engine has to work out whether it was offside or not. Then it has to simulate human error. This is unlike most other football games, such as FIFA, which have instant offside flags but is always correct.

Random dips in morale?

Billy Sharp was scoring for fun at the start of the season, reaching 25 goals in less than 20 league games. Then all of a sudden his morale drops to Abysmal and the fantastic 'milestones' feature of the game tells me he hasn't scored in over 500 minutes of play. Now I can accept that strikers will randomly stop scoring and they will have dips in form. I can also accept that his morale will drop with the lack of goals.

My issue is that it happened in an instant. One game he scores twice, morale 'superb'. going into the next match his morale is still 'superb', he fails to score during that game and all of a sudden his morale is 'abysmal'. Through team talks and private talks I manage to get his morale back up to good or very good before each game yet by half time his morale is abysmal again. I don't get what the kids problem is!

first season i won the fa cup league cup and the league title....second season i won the league....and then my transfer budget for the third season is 3 million!!!!! **** u liverpool.

balance is 50 million in the plus aswell so no finance trouble just them being a holes

I want to play into a Ronanian league...... Who can host a game with Romania 1st League????????? meddage to me...please....

Playing as Tottenham I was on a 15 win streak, with both Cavani and Tevez (amongst others) in marvelous form. So I figured I'd be able to win Newcastle away aswel, as they nearly relegated last season. Turns out they had a secret weapon, in the form of a 20yo goalkeeper, set for his debut, and who was, judging by his mental stats, mentally retarded, but managed to get MoM with a rating of 9.30 anyway. I was lucky to get the 1-1 at 90+4. -,-'

Managing Goiás and absolutely tearing up the state league. But my left back, Marcão got an injury for 3 weeks and my only rotation/replacement left back Andrezinho is so tired that he struggles to get an hour of full pace game time, when he usually goes through to full 90. There is absolutely no one in my team that can even remotely play left back except these two. In those three weeks Marcão is out, we play 6 matches...
It looks like I'll have to mess up my match prep just to give Andrezinho a rest.

Lucas Moura being judged as a striker so he keeps getting the 'goal drought' thing even though he plays on the wing. >.<

Got a goal called offside when it was at least two yards on, only for the opposition to score 5 minutes later to put them ahead..... ffffffuuuuuuuuu

ah, half time teamtalks...entire team "looked fired up"

start second half

Check Team Motivation

"Playing without confidence"