trying to manage in lower leagues third tier or below just can never seem to get anybody on loan a couple weeks later i find they have moved to someone else in same league or they have went to a lower league like whats with that

also when using assistant to filter out unrealistic targets half majority of the players that you would want to sign are not even interested

I guess this could have something to do with the club reputation and your reputation as a manager. When creating your manager profile, you can improve your reputation by choosing your 'former experience' or something like that. the only other way to improve your own rep, is to win something/do well as a manager :)
The clubs reputation, history etc. are predetermined, and it takes a loooong time to change this.
As an example, it is almost easier to attract players to Leeds (mid table Championship) than to Swansea (Premier League) when starting the game....

after gettin to the summer of 2017 wit utd and everytime i go 2 go past da 30th of june (startin a new season) my game just crashes. i don't wana start a knew game cuz i woz after buildin a massive team wit utd. cn any1 help????? already uninstalled da game and stream but won't go past da date. p.s F*** stream!!!

Had a similar problem (with another date, though). Only thing that worked for me, was deleting the 'cache' folder, and going on holiday for two days. When I returned, everything was fine.

How are you supposed to keep reserve goalkeepers happy? I'm four games into a new save and already my No. 2 has requested a transfer, along with a second-string centre-half. I've played through a few saves on FM2012, and I start to pray that at least a few of my second-string players get injured each season just to shut them up.

I have no good solution for this, but it annoys the **** out of me too. Only thing that remotely helps, is to have very young reserves, who realizes they have to wait and develop. but then your first keeper gets injured, and you have to use an unexperienced, unstable and unpredictable youngster... Oh joy...
Also many of my other reserves tend to get unhappy real fast, even though they're young and not still on a 1st team level. If I loan them out, thy're unhappy, 'cause they think thy're too good to be loaned...
Surely, in real life it is normal to have reserve teams, an expect the players to behave professional? Everyone wants to make it big, but only a few manages it, and young players need to develop, and be patient!

Sometimes feel like sacking all my reserves! But then I would surely get six 1st team players injured in the next match...

I am quite angry.. My 7 champions leagues i have been in, 6 of them made it to the group stage. Playing as Linfield, the northern irish team.

Teams in my group are:

Champions League Group Stage 2012: Barcelona, Napoli, Lille
Champions League Group Stage 2013: Barcelona, FCP, CSKA Moscow
Champions League Group Stage 2014: Man UTD, PSG, Lokomotiv Moscow
Champions League Group Stage 2015: Liverpool, Sevilla, Benfica
Champions League Group Stage 2016: Dortmund, FCP, CSKA Moscow
Champions League Group Stage 2017: Barcelona, FC Bayern, PSG

I wouldnt mind having a chance of one day not finishing last.....

I just want to rage on here real quick....playing a network game with my friend, I'm Arsenal he's City....2nd season now I have basically my dream squad, win the first game 8-0, then lose away at blackburn and then tie tottenham at home. Cavani gets a 6.1 both games. He is only going to lose probably 3-4 games total all season, and United in our save got 103 points last season and looks on pace to do the same. So 3 games in and my season is basically over. I am about as upset as I can possibly get from a video game.

A dive=free kick. So if the dive takes place before the ball's in the net, the goal doesn't count. Really simple. Same rules as offside, handball and other free kicks.

The player shot and then he fell, when the ball was already in the back of the net.

The player shot and then he fell, when the ball was already in the back of the net.

Well, that's just wrong. On the other hand, I see refs making redicilous decisions every week, so maybe it's just extremely realistic? ;)

It just annoys me how certain players perform well one season and then the next, they completely fail.

It just annoys me how certain players perform well one season and then the next, they completely fail.
But that happens in real life too mate look at all the youngsters that were deemed to be the next big thing but failed miserably

Is there any way to stop the Opposition scoring every shot? I can have 20 shots on target in one game with Van Persie and Llorente up front but they have 3 shots on target and win 3-1?

When selling a player NO TEAMS will bid for him if you offer him up for 500K more than he's worth and won't bother making an offer unless you are offering him out for LESS than he is valued at. I seriously think that SI need to sort that ***** out. It ****** me right off. Just Sold Juan Mata in 2017 to Malaga for 1 mil pounds - horseshit right? Teams only pay more than their actual value if they are "wanted" which happens about once a season and it's always for a player you are unwilling to sell!

But yet when you want to buy some one you have to pay atleast a million if not more to bring him over...Seems a bit daft.

I'm managing Liverpool. Yes, the selling of players is a bit of a problem, at the moment not one player I've put up for sale has been bought, and none of my reserves who moan about first team football reject loan offers. I tried to sell, as an experiment, Louise Suarez for 1,000 pounds, no one thought it was viable, I tried the same with Daniel Agger, Andy Carol, and my lowest earning first teamer Jay Spearing, no one bought.

PS If they release this on Steam again this year I won't be buying it.

I have never had that problem with selling players, I hardly ever have to sell a player for equivalent/less than what he's worth. Sometimes no one will make an offer because the player is unwilling to leave, and it also has a lot to with timing. I have found that in between seasons is a good time, or during the transfer window obviously. If it says "no offers for ___" after you offer him lower the price, but if it says nothing it may mean someone is interested but is taking their time. It's weird though, my friend says he has never been able to sell players either, so I don't know.

Whoever made the fixtures list, in a row I have Manchester City, Malaga (UCL) Liverpool, Chelsea, Shahktar (UCL). Not to mention in December I have Tottenham then Manchester United. I seriously hate this game sometimes.

one of those matches...

View attachment 231846

though the worst part of the game has become injuries. Can't seem to stay a week without career-threatening injuries to my most promising youngsters. Broken foot, broken leg, viral infection, hip injury, torn calf... I might have 7-8 excellent prospects each out for 5-6 months...

Maybe if they weren't living in a third world country....lol

Signed Joe Lewis on a free transfer (whilst he was on trial with Spurs ^^)) a couple of seasons back, and he's always been a good performer. But since then I'd bought Fernando Muslera and Ron-Robert Zieler (plus recently an excellent regen) so he dropped down into the reserves. Sold Muslera after moaning and vowing never to play for me again, and all season Zieler has underperformed, making crucial mistakes and averaging 6.33 in all competitions over 29 games so I've started playing Lewis again who's played 7 and conceded 3. His contract ends in less than three months and I really want to keep him now, but he's adamant he's leaving on a free transfer at the end of the season.

Can I in anyway get him to change his mind? I've tried offering a new contract, praising him.. nothing's working.

WHEN YOU PLAN TO GIVE A GAME TO A YOUNGSTER YET FORGET HE'S AVAILABLE FOR RESERVES, THEN HE PLAYS FOR THEM IN MIDWEEK AND IS ABSOLUTELY KNACKERED AND UNPLAYABLE COME THE WEEKEND! GRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Busy playing a game year 2027 my electric goes and now when i try to load it back up it says it cant be loaded WTF

Managing Arsenal and still not been able to play my strongest starting XI. ELEVEN first-team players out with long term injuries XD