#1. Injuries - it's ridiculous
#2. The stagnant lower league transfer market - it ruins the game.
#3. Penalties - way too many cards.
#4. Ability degradation - players don't lose abilities playing games every other night due to poor facilities.
#5. Drama - The game seems to be scripted to induce a "murphy's law agenda"; games are supposed to be fun...
#6. Press conferences suck!
#7. Limited dialogue choice between players.
#8. See #'s 1-7....

My god, after seeing this topic again i am so happy i quit this ******* bullshit game. A game should be fun instead of inducing merely frustration & rage with all the **** it has going on.

This is less of a frustration and more of an annoyance. My 5 time straight EPL champion side Arsenal is rampaging through the season undefeated in ALL competitions, and its Febuary. We currently have a 14 point grip on the title, and are only 24 games into the season. We are dominating Europe and are currently in the Finals of the league cup. Having said that, Alan Shearer, current manager of Tottenham, has the nerve to say in a press conference that we "won't win a thing this year." Apparently, our 167 goal a season side "just don't have the quality." Is Shearer seriously such a douchebag in real life? Or is the game poorly representing real life people in the game. Because you would have to be mentally retarded to think a side 14 points up in the league aren't title favorites.

Playing with Napoli so not a **** team. Some players choose to go to other clubs for a lot less wages.
For example:- I offered Rene Alder 51K a week, he chose some other team for 30K a week. In the same transfer window, I offered Mussachio 40k a week, he chose another team for 13.5K a week.

Does this happen to anyone else

HOW MANY TIMES DO I NEED TO ASK? HOW HARD CAN BE TO FIND A ****** POLISH/BELGIUM TEAM SO I CAN SIGN MY ****** ARGENTINES

/Rant.

I had a screenshot but it won't upload right now. I've requested a Feeder club in order to send players on loan to earn work permits blah blah blah...They always accept but in 2 weeks they get back to me with " We can't find one ". The first time i was okay about it.. but 7 times? That's ridiculous. I request it every 3 months or so but no luck.

1. 90% of crosses to the box go out for corners when the player crossing attribute is high and consistency
2.When a ball bounces and player slows down,then hit the back of the player head or back leading to the oppostion scoring a goal
3.When a player suppose to cross the ball, he turns his back to the goal facing the sidelines and then a oppostion player takes the ball from him
4.When a player backpasses a simple ball to a goal keeper and goal keeper controlls the ball only to cant pass the ball turning in all direction,when the ball is right infront him and then the oppsotion player takes the ball from him and scores.
5.Strikers (and generally other players as well) have some weird tendency to run to the corner in almost every counter attack instead of running directly to the box.
6.Most clearances end in corners even though players could have cleared it more easily upfield of for a throw in.
7. Player scores amazing goals from far out but when infront goal he either kicks them over the bar or out the byline when your loosing
8. Impossible far out shots,swirl in the ball,some impossible ways of kicking the ball
9.When a player just stand watching the ball come to him(like a cross)and make the ball bounce on his leg ending up a own goal or to a opposition player.
10. When a player could wrap his foot around a ball at the goaline(goal line clearance)during a slide tackle to get rid of the ball from the goal only to slide tackle the ball in
11.When a player have all the space to clear the ball only to kick it on his teamate ending up to be a goal
12. When a player gets slide tackled just outside his own box, the ball rolls slowly past a goalkeeper who makes little to no effort to stop and hold onto it, into the net for an own goal.
13. When a opposition player runs literally straight through a player and score a goal
14. When a opposition player is one and one with your keeper, the player dribbles the ball and the keeper goes to the ground to catch it somehow it passes him beneath him.
15. When a oppsotion player and your keeper is one and one, only for the player to just take a slight turn to the right or left and score without the keeper making a effort to save it...He's standing watching the man turn and watching closely passes him into the goal
16. When a outfield player fouls a opposition player when he has the ball and when a player foolishly sticks out a leg when he has the ball resulting in a foul causing you the game
17. Occasionally when the opposition player plays the ball to a team mate who is many yards offside.
18. Instructing the keeper to pass the ball to a defender when it's a goalkick, but he decides to kick the ball long over and over, allowing the midfielder of the opposing team to head the ball to his striker, striker makes a short solo and scores
19.When the ball re-bounces off a player by a shot at goal or a cross in the box, if the ball rolls across the goal right in front the keeper, the goalkeeper doesn't make a effort to reach for the ball despite his rushing out ability and high mentality, then the opposition team scores
20. When a player have a crossing opportunity and waits until a opposition player closes him down then he then tries to cross it only for it to be blocked going out for a corner
21. Crosses are tend to be blocked 70% of the times in matches hence the players high crossing ability and good mentality
22. When a player first touch knocks the ball 2-6 yards in front of him, when he knows a opposition player is close by or in front him, despite his first touch and other relating attributes being high
23.Freekicks are ******* hilarious....out of 8/10 free kicks hit the wall and wide or way over the bar and 2/10 freekicks goes in this very unrealistic despite the player taking the freekick, freekick attributes are high and other relating attributes

These things makes you rage quit!!!!!!!!!

And I also have the latest patch

Last edited:
Cheating by AI

I have resisted cheating with reloads until recently in my fourth season with Juventus. 3rd season my Muniain was out for almost a year from August/September onwards playing only less than 5 games that season, Vidal was out for about 75% of the season, Marchisio was out for a period, suddenly from November/December, my team although still coping suddenly went into hibernation and in the space of 2 months, we were out of Champions League, Europa League with my team leading 2-0 away to Spurs in the 2nd leg(7-5 on agg) to eventually lose 2-2 (agg 7-7) on away goals after fighting back from 2-5 down to draw 5-5 at home. Both games I was dominating.

Ist season won Serie A and Coppa Italia, 2nd won Serie A and lost Coppa on penalties after a late equaliser(FM show again). 3rd season won nothing due to injuries and poor form and finished about 5th. Now fourth season, I lost to Cagliari in Coppa Ist round. Juve shots 24, On target 9, CCC 1 vs Cagliari shots 7, on target 4 and no CCC.

Lost 2-0 away to Schalke first leg in Europa 2nd round knock out. Juve shots 13, On target 2, CCC 2 vs Schalke shots 3, on target 2 and no CCC. Then drew 3-3 at home to Chelsea with them drawing level in 87th min with an O.G....Juve Shots 31, On target 13, Woodwood 2, CCC 5 vs Chelsea shots 8, on target 3, woodwork 1 and CCC 1.

The best example is I played Udinese in Europa League final, Vaclav Kadlec, my top scorer, in Serie A scoring 25 goals as I won Serie A, 36 goals in all competitions decided to slide a defender and got sent off on 24th min. Of course I held on to almost win 1-0 until they won a penalty in the 84th min when Cheillini got the ball in the box but stuck out a foot to trip a Udinese striker. 1-1 it ended I got fed up just let the match run at full speed, we lost 3-1. Reloaded and 2nd time my top scorer Kadlec got injured in the 35th min. Of course lost 2-1. Reload again, I drew 3-3 but also suffered the agony of another late equaliser before winning on penalties 3-1.

The AI is always cheating....so I had to cheat finally.

Last edited:
Stagnant Transfer market

The transfer market is horribly stagnant with no transfer bids for almost a season I remember, sometimes even offering good players for free! Super hard to sell players I don't want. I sold Elia for 24m to Arsenal (good job) and got a 34.5m offer from Real Madrid for Krasic but I didn't sell as he just got his Balon D'Or. After that an enquiry from Man Utd for Hoilett and a 16.5m offer for Kadlec. It seems hard to make transfer profits and even harder to sell. I got my youth facilities upgrade cancelled 3 times coz my bank balance at the end of the season is -ive from paying out bonuses! After a few weeks I receive my TV revenue money but too late!

Of coz Udinese had 14 shots, 3 on target, 2 Ccc vs Juve 31 shots, 13 on target, 2 woodwork and 5 ccc

12 shots...3 ccc...1 goal. opponent had 3 shots 0 ccc 2 goals...

Looks like we are screwed by AI...maybe SI figured if we win easily no one will buy so they need to frustrate us

I have at least 12 shots on target a game, yet I can never seem to score more than 5 goals. I did earlier in the season, but my finishing has seemed to have deteriorated as the season wore on. Its annoying because both my strikers, and one of my two wingers, have 16+ finishing plus 16+ composure. The other winger has 15 finishing and 18 composure. Why is our shots on target to goals ratio so bad? (its almost always .3333 or worse)

When Barcelona take your favourite first-team coach (Mr Meulensteen) just a few months after you renew his contract; then you try to get him to stay but he asks for too much money :mad:

Countless chances created all of which go sailing wide or hit the post from point blank range. Opponents score at least 2 or 3 long range strikes from outside the area against me a game meaning I inevitably lose.

Hi there, I'm new to the forum (so pls be gentle), and I was wondering if anyone has noticed changes to FM12 since the 2nd recent hotfix? Cheers!

Rossi has now had 4 goals in 5 games wrongly ruled out for offside. Apparently he's banged every linesman's wife.

Just bought Ezequiel Lavezzi for 24 mil, 4 games in he's injured and out for the season.