Trying to loan out a youngster who would be a first team player for most clubs but no one wants to sign him on loan :/ Even when i'm offering to play 90% of his wages

When my board complain to me about selling a player and it was them who accepted the offer :\

2 Serbian Domestic doubles with Red Star Belgrade and Continental reputation and Saint Ettienne 'laughed off' my job application :( When I win the ACON with Morocco in the next 2 months on my save, I'll have them regretting that bullshi....

Tom Cleverley getting sent off 3 times in one season oO)

2 perfectly fine goals ruled offside against AC Milan, in which I then lose the game 5-4 on Aggregate.

Trying to loan out a youngster who would be a first team player for most clubs but no one wants to sign him on loan :/ Even when i'm offering to play 90% of his wages

you can try to send him to one of your feeder clubs :)

was leading 6-0 in a Europa League match and just recieved a penalty, then the computer shut down...

cant keep pompey up with the 10 points deducted and in admin it is too hard also no players to buy i just finished season getting relegated by one point after loosing to brighton if i had won that game i would of stayed up but southampton got relegated with me lol

managed a few clubs now and everywhere i have the same problem , the match engine is ridiculous , takes 10 shots to get a single shot on target and the opposition often score with there first shot , also its sooo hard to keep the morale up for example i was 2nd in the league with leeds then i loose one game and it drops to abysmal
irked.gif

you can try to send him to one of your feeder clubs :)

yeah i know but i already got a couple in my other feeder clubs :p and they can only take so many.
Some of them won't benefit from playing in the leagues my feeder clubs are in. so yeah. i just gave in and let them play in the u18 league.

oh my god i scored a goal in the 72nd minute v rangers with celtic thought i was gonna win 79 minute steven davis 1-1 oh well fair result 89 minute lee mcCulloch 2-1 god dam it could of wrapped the title with a win :mad:

Did the double over Man Utd in the League with Arsenal but lost to them in the Champions League final :(

Forgot to change my narrow tactic I used away against Milan, and lost to Deportivo to end my 38 unbeaten run. >.< Had already scored 9 times against Deportivo in the last 4 games. Arghhh

Poli injured by my backup RB for 4 months. Well played. :'(

Manchester city won champions league,League cup,Premier league and then lost in the final of the fa cup to wigan :(

Losing at the beginning of season or players randomly disappearing to other clubs without anything to do with me.

Getting Jack Robinson in on a 6 month loan and then due to injury he ends up being suspended for more games than he actually plays in (suspended for 6 games and only played in 3)

Always Lose To Man Utd and are unplayable for some reason :/ When i take the lead i get battered for some reason regardless of who i am :(