After a 1-1 draw at the Donbass v Inter in Champions League 2nd round I was leading Inter 1-2 in the second leg until Srna got sent off for violent behaviour, in the end we got beat 4-2 and 5-3 on agg. Extremely dissapointed as if we have 11 players on the field I think we would have won :(

in the league cup semi final 2nd leg v west brom I am liverpool and drew 1-1 in 1st leg (playing youth) suarez scored for me and came up i was winning 1 nil but 5 mins later in the game it was nil nil and suarez name was off the score sheet :Z then west brom scored and i said sure its 1 all itll be grand.....but no i FLIPPIN LOST:mad: but on the highlights it still shows that suarez scored :Z

Did the double over Man Utd in the League with Arsenal but lost to them in the Champions League final :(

FFS - Next season, did the double over them again but end up losing on away goals because they score with the only chance they get ffs aaaaarrrrrrgggggghhhhhhhhh

EDIT: AAAARRRRGGHHHHHHH I hate Man United! They've single handedly killed my season. We dominate them AGAIN in the FA Cup final and they still win AAAARRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH through a Nani hattrick ffs. What kind of witchcraft is this

Last edited:
Being the Wales Manager and Sub-par English / Welsh players not wanting to play for Wales because they are waiting for an England call up...

I think SI should have an interaction feature where you can attempt to persuade a player to play for your national team as long as he is eligible.

Being the Wales Manager and Sub-par English / Welsh players not wanting to play for Wales because they are waiting for an England call up...

I think SI should have an interaction feature where you can attempt to persuade a player to play for your national team as long as he is eligible.

Agree and I also think in general there should be be interaction features. ie. THE INTERVIEW!! I hate getting turned down by ****** teams when you start unemployed, you should go thruan interview process for all jobs.

And I hate the fact that my star player always gets injured when he's on a hot streak... especially when playing my pentagon challenge save

, the match engine is ridiculous , takes 10 shots to get a single shot on target and the opposition often score with there first shot ,

I have the same problem I have 27 shots 8 on target, opposition 2 shots on target and 2 goals....I lose.....LOL

In year 2013, England appointed me manager and I only just realised they finished 3rd in the World cup qualifiers group

After slogging through a season taking atheltic bilbao from 20th to 7th i join inter with a huge budget! :D bought some awesome players including Iker Munian and Berbatov! I'm top of the table in December and a takeover happens. No worries i thought, im in a good position... how wrong was I??? got sacked, Inter finished 3rd and i took over at Fulham at the end of the season.

Can't score, won't score

Arrrrghhhh. I'm Bayern Munich and every game I batter teams, getting like 20+ shots on goal but I only ever get 2-4 shots on target. It happened when I was at Birmingham and I have used very different formations but nothing changes it. I'm sick of it now. Plus I stick robben and ribery to stop rarely shoot from distance (they were just wasting shots) but they still do it... all the time!!! And Robben hasn't hit a shot on target in the 6months I've been here

Managing Toronto FC in the MLS. Still a bit confused about all the special Squad rules there. I signed a Jamaican guy (recommended by my scout!) for half a million, only to discover he's deemed an International player and so not eligible to be registered!

Managing Toronto FC in the MLS. Still a bit confused about all the special Squad rules there. I signed a Jamaican guy (recommended by my scout!) for half a million, only to discover he's deemed an International player and so not eligible to be registered!

Well m8 as I have told any one who ventures into the MLS read all the rule and regulations of the league first. It's American so it's heavily regulated and you will have to know them

Major League Soccer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

is a quick link to read and will hopefully help. Plus if you go to the league tab you can click all the rules and know who you can sign and what not.

Appears that you've wasted that money - sorry to tell you

Yeah - figured my scout would only recommend players I could actually use though :(

I totally agree with you! The same thing happends to me all the time, i also miss the FANTASTIC option, and one more thing, when my whole team played like kids with ratings like 5.0 , but say Rooney played like a hero with 3 goals and rating 8.5 , i cant start off by telling rooney how great he did, i have to start with the whole team, and then i say, this was not good, ofc Rooney is getting angry, but when i change his comment to great, he still mad... That ALWAYS happends aswell! pretty f****d up !

Concede 20 in 31 games. Concede 7 against Madrid. Why do my players save their worst defensive performance of their life for Madrid.

N5cGP.jpg

Ugh, performances like that are becoming too common this season.