Nice stuff. I love a relegation challenge. That is what the game is all about. :)

My second game came against a tricky Burnley side expected to put up a strong fight. Here is how the game unfolded:

6: Steven Fletcher scores for Burnley. Assisted by Joey Gudjonsson. Portsmouth 0-1 Burnley.
16: Nwankwo Kanu scores for Portsmouth. Assisted by Papa Bouba Diop. Portsmouth 1-1 Burnley.
25: Jamie O'Hara scores for Portsmouth. Assisted by Papa Bouba Diop. Portsmouth 2-1 Burnley.
54: Tal Ben-Haim scores for Portsmouth. Assisted by Anthony Vanden Borre. Portsmouth 3-1 Burnley.
59: Nwankwo Kanu scores for Portsmouth. Assisted by Hayden Mullins. Portsmouth 4-1 Burnley.
69: Robbie Blake scores a free kick for Burnley. Portsmouth 4-2 Burnley
90: Full Time. Portsmouth 4-2 Burnley.

Thanks. Great game with plenty of twists. :)

Thanks Max and Joshh. God knows why that was there. :S Feel free to add any updates from your Palace game. Did a couple of seasons and won in the Playoffs the second season on 09. A good challenge I think.

I have started a save with Girondins Bordeaux. I will post an update after pre-season.

I look forward to it. I want to get round to playing as a French team. It is a very competitive and exciting league. :)

I was considering playing as PSG the other day, but never got round to it.

I am gonna make a story on a french team... I'll let you know more soon. Hope I can get some followers for it when I make it^^)

Chris, thanks for posting them links.

What do you expect from such a kind person. :D (K)

cheers for the links. I gonna play as Lille. Gonna do about 10 games into league before i start story

Officially a sticky thread now.

This should get a lot more publicity now.

My Pre-Season results.

View attachment 32204

And you can also see in my first competitive fixture Bordeaux win the first trophy of the season with two goals from new signing Artem Milevskyi!

Signings.
IN:
Artem Milevskyi - 10 million.
Sol Campbell - FREE.

OUT:

Yeah I thought Lille would be a challenge. I am gonna try to break into the top 3 of the frecnh league. Tough job I think.