Post Your Successes

• Thread starter Thread starter iamauser
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 555
  • Views Views 220K
I won the premiership with Newcastle in my first season with only signing one player (Sebastian Giovinco) Also got to the Capital one cup final but lost to Stoke of all clubs!! About to start my 2nd season by building a squad good enough for the champs league with only 10mill to spend!!!

View attachment 411479

Here's another one! Can't remember I've dominated a match like this, except friendlies... Superb perfomance by Rvpwith 5 goals and 3 assists, and Rafael with 3 goals and 2 assists..

If I keep getting these sick results, I might consider to upload my tactic :) Give me a PM if you're interested to try it out

just won the premier league with man utd on 80 points 33 games gone chelsea the closest team to me 19 points behind me new patch is great januzaj is like messi & rvp a pure goal machine

View attachment 410316

Probably explains why i only lost one game last season and have won every game so far this season.

Helps that schutze is won the world golden ball, world player of the year and european golden boy at the age of 20, decent

Playing an online game with a friend. I am Celta Vigo and he is Real Madrid. I beat him 3-0 and he didnt have a single highlight all game. We completely destroyed them and to top it off Ronaldo broke his foot and will be out for 4 months and misses the world cup. Both my friend and Ronaldo are now suicidal. :):):)

He started off as an average Center Midfielder for the first 7 seasons of his career. Then 2019-2020 I saw his true potential and retrained him to be AML and I've never looked back. The past 3 seasons especially this guy has been on fire!

View attachment 407388View attachment 407389

Back