Post Your Successes

• Thread starter Thread starter iamauser
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 555
  • Views Views 220K
Cheers bro! I've just lost the Champions League final against Tottenham on my fourth season (and they won it twice in a row, being 6th in the League...just lol)

I won't give up! Shame the Eredivisie has become so boringly easy now.

Thats why i don't like playing with Ajax, they become so strong after 1 season, not the buy cheap, sell high restrictions that they have irl. I am now with heereveen... Really fun but difficult aswell

I have got a few from a few saves;
Napoli save:
View attachment 418415
Won the Serie A and Champions League first season with my tactic which I put on these forums.

Chelsea save:
View attachment 418414View attachment 418413
Won alot with Chelsea in 3 years and nearly went undefeated all season but I lost early in the season to Manchester United.

Sassuolo;
View attachment 418412
Challenging for the top 4 early in the season with Sassuolo who are in real rock bottom!

Man City;
View attachment 418407
Won a treble with City and a great treble aswell!

I won the Premier League first season with Aston Villa, including beating Chelsea 7-1 at home! (Benteke + Gabby hat tricks) before winning it again 2nd season plus the Champions League, beating Bayern Munich 3-1 in the final (Marc Albrighton scored for god's sake!)
Now in 3rd season and signed some outstanding Finnish regens, Luis Suarez for 21m and Lucas Moura for 18m!

Trying to stick to home grown players though ;) but still, not every day you beat Everton 10-0 then Fulham 8-0 :p
For the first season in my chelsea save all players I signed were British, all english but 1 was scottish!

just completed my first season with Man United. - won Charity Shield , League , Champions League.

sold - Smalling , Jones , Rafael, Cleverley

bought - Walker (spurs) Shaw (southampton) Gauld and Soutter (dundee United) Hughes (derby)

formation - 4-2-3-1 counter - fluid pressing high tempo

had an excellent first season. played Fallani box to box) and carrick (deep lying playmaker def) in the middle of the park. fallani got 19 goals. Luke Shaw and Kyle Walker as attacking full backs are great for assists. RVP up top got 20 goal and Rooney behind him with a free role setting up over 25 goals.

try to buy 1 big name a year and try and build up young players from the 18s.

Champions League Final 2014 Against Man Utd ...

Early 4th Minute Red Card ...

Surely The Odds Are Stacked Against Me To Win ...

Ooooooh Yeahhhh
cool.gif
LewanGOALski

The League title was going down to the last two games of the season, Me (Man City) and United are both tied on 84 points but they had a lot larger goal difference than me and i play them next.

They had an early red card and i manged to go 1-0 up. Then in the 91st minute Nani had a **** shot but Hart had a calamity and pushed it against his own post and it went in. Finished 1-1.

Wen't to Reading on the last day and we won 2-0. United was winning Southampton who were 16th 1-0 and when my game finished that was the score.

However it said i had won???? i checked and Jay Emmanuel-Thomas had scored in the 93th Minute to hold United to a draw!

Championies! Championies!

Today i deleted my Stockport save. I think ive been sacked after few match, because none of my tactis didn't work. Maybe next save will be Gunners, Reds or Red Devils or Blues or City in coming weekend.
:D

Ps. Sorry for my awful engish im from Finland.. :D

Last edited:
Back